FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium

Hallvard wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Don't you guys get bored of Wake? I can't stand that map tbh. New rotation pl0x and not a city maps only IO pl0x.
qft! haven't sniped in bf2 in a long time now, so bring on city IO! (except karkand...)
Hallvard, wtf?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

When you communicate with BF2s EU members, remember that most of them have sick/twisted/somehow fucked up sense of humor.

The above sentance serves as an example. Don't take things too seriously.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Don't you guys get bored of Wake? I can't stand that map tbh. New rotation pl0x and not a city maps only IO pl0x.
qft! haven't sniped in bf2 in a long time now, so bring on city IO! (except karkand...)
Hallvard, wtf?
meh, missed the tiny little not... but city IO pwns (city includes Songhua, excludes karkand)
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

My bad here, I read Dop's words wrong and thought one of the wookies was baseraping, it's just that people were asking him to use admin powers which he had not. Of course there is no need to apologize for that!

And nobody can stand wake, but we're still going to run it for a couple more days.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium
Hmm, I was hoping to play on the BF2S EU server this weekend but if it's Wake, it's a no go. You just made me a sad panda
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Nothing wrong with Karkand the way WE play it,

sure it sucks when you go on a random server,

but I remember some pretty kick ass rounds when it's BF2s vs BF2s, very close rounds too, and a lot action.

pitty we don't have 64 BF2s' players on it 24/7
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

Let me give you an idea:

Wake rules, wake sucks, karkand is good, karkand omg I won't play if it's that map, songhua ftw, omg no songhua, I haven't played zatar in a long time, that's because it sucks, gulf is a nice map, oh god no gulf is an admin's worst nightmare, dragon valley is great, no I can't see shit there in the chopper, Highway tampon please, I don't have that map installed, fushe is cool, fushe is boring with few players cause the rounds take too long, Kubra dam maybe, my computer can't handle such a big map, Operation clean sweep?, same as kubra dam, Oilfields, same as kubra dam and operation Clean sweep, dalian plant is a nice map, omg j10 vs f35b is so unbalanced china always wins, Road to jalalalalalalalalabad, yeah that map sucks it has no heli's and jets and is even worse on io, sharqi then, omg mec chopper always rapes not fun for usmc, Mashtuur city is the only map left, yeah but my ass explodes when seeing the white roads of mashtuur city so I don't like that map and I will not play on the server till you guys change the map to something else I mean come on how could you even think about such map in the first place I wanna fly a jet and pwn you all even if I won't show up at all on the server if you change the rotation to something I like.
24/7 server please my loading times suck, 24/7 is boring I want variety, can't we go SF, I can't join cause I don't have SF/AF/EF, IO rules, IO is claymore heaven and for losers who only like their KDR...

Now give me a rotation that agrees to all those requests? I know one, it's pressing the shut down button on the server but that doesn't please everyone either.

And yes, the no multiple sentences is on purpose.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

I was thinking about putting in names of admins in the running text messages, but I guess it would be too long and nobody will read that.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

De_Jappe wrote:

Let me give you an idea:

Wake rules, wake sucks, karkand is good, karkand omg I won't play if it's that map, songhua ftw, omg no songhua, I haven't played zatar in a long time, that's because it sucks, gulf is a nice map, oh god no gulf is an admin's worst nightmare, dragon valley is great, no I can't see shit there in the chopper, Highway tampon please, I don't have that map installed, fushe is cool, fushe is boring with few players cause the rounds take too long, Kubra dam maybe, my computer can't handle such a big map, Operation clean sweep?, same as kubra dam, Oilfields, same as kubra dam and operation Clean sweep, dalian plant is a nice map, omg j10 vs f35b is so unbalanced china always wins, Road to jalalalalalalalalabad, yeah that map sucks it has no heli's and jets and is even worse on io, sharqi then, omg mec chopper always rapes not fun for usmc, Mashtuur city is the only map left, yeah but my ass explodes when seeing the white roads of mashtuur city so I don't like that map and I will not play on the server till you guys change the map to something else I mean come on how could you even think about such map in the first place I wanna fly a jet and pwn you all even if I won't show up at all on the server if you change the rotation to something I like.
24/7 server please my loading times suck, 24/7 is boring I want variety, can't we go SF, I can't join cause I don't have SF/AF/EF, IO rules, IO is claymore heaven and for losers who only like their KDR...

Now give me a rotation that agrees to all those requests? I know one, it's pressing the shut down button on the server but that doesn't please everyone either.

And yes, the no multiple sentences is on purpose.
lol at first I thought you were arguing with ursel
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

- Sharqi Penis 64
- Dalian 64
- Karkand 32
- Shonghua 64
- Mashtuur 64 /32
- Kubra 64
- Wake 64
- Fushe

(didn't include Oman, Jalalabad, Daqing & Dragon)

IO

- Mashtuur 64
- Shongua 32
- Karkand 32
- Sharqi 64

maybe some others.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Sharqi Penis 64
- Dalian 64
- Karkand 32
- Shonghua 64
- Mashtuur 64 /32
- Kubra 64
- Wake 64
- Fushe

(didn't include Oman, Jalalabad, Daqing & Dragon)

IO

- Mashtuur 64
- Shongua 32
- Karkand 32
- Sharqi 64

maybe some others.
<3
Eldu
+62|6105|Belgium
Well, my vote is for Dragon Valley and Fushe, but that's just my 10 cents. I'll be on the server no matter what since I don't hate anything when there's good players on .
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6569

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Sharqi Penis 64
- Dalian 64
- Karkand 32 Gulf of Oman 64
- Shonghua 64
- Mashtuur 64 /32
- Kubra 64
- Wake 64
- Fushe

Oman FTW
Dibbie
+13|5997
You should probably do another poll to choose a suitable rotation that will suit us all.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

- Sharqi Penis 64
- Dalian 64 -> Yes
- Karkand 32  -> No
- Shonghua 64 -> Yes, schmexy, ultimate teamwork map and ultimate APC convoy map
- Mashtuur 64 /32 -> Yes
- Kubra 64 -> Yes
- Wake 64 -> No!
- Fushe -> fair enough

(didn't include Oman (you bastard) , Jalalabad (doesn't matter) , Daqing (doesn't matter)  & Dragon (REALLY doesn't matter)

IO

- Mashtuur 64 -> No, Mashtuur really, really isn't suited for IO, even as a city map.
- Shongua 32 -> Yes
- Karkand 32 -> No
- Sharqi 64 -> Yes
ScoutStrike
+37|6251

Dibbie wrote:

You should probably do another poll to choose a suitable rotation that will suit us all.
Heh, 24/7 wake still looks pretty popular to me. From 8 to 40 players in 2 rounds this afternoon.

https://server.ricardis.tudelft.nl/~taco/bf2/wookie-server-2.jpg

Granted, there's enough 24/7 wake servers out there. And wake *does* get boring after a while, even for a long-range WOoKie like me (gasp, I know).

I look forward to playing on the BF2s server more often, regardless of the new map rotation.
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

Popular with random people, yes... but it get extremely boring after a while...

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

- Mashtuur 64 -> No, Mashtuur really, really isn't suited for IO, even as a city map.
WHAT?? Mashtuur IO pwns! Mashtuur is the best map ever! espesially with IO well, 32 size that is... 64 IO is to much walking...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands
Wake as a start up map is part of the deal with wookie. Its on the wake only profile and its getting get server populated pretty good lately so i suggest we stick to it for the time being.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

and I think I just proved my point by the reactions following on Alpha's proposal (although I must say it looks pretty good).
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

De_Jappe wrote:

(although I must say it looks pretty good).
agreed, I don't like everything there, but there's lots I do like

only thing is change mashtuur in IO from 64 to 32 size...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Hallvard wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

(although I must say it looks pretty good).
agreed, I don't like everything there, but there's lots I do like

only thing is change mashtuur in IO from 64 to 32 size...
Add Gulf, Daqing to the mix and maybe 16 size Kubra and we're on our way
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom
Dalian 16/Fushee 16 are good maps for IO if you ever get tired of playing with just MEC and US
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

Echo wrote:

Wake as a start up map is part of the deal with wookie.
Can we others also see that deal?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
That's too bad.
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

legionair wrote:

Echo wrote:

Wake as a start up map is part of the deal with wookie.
Can we others also see that deal?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard