legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

Janis_Petke wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Does uncap include the artillery island? I don't remember if that applied or not.
At least in any other wake server i've played, it doesn't. And it shouldn't.
as we agreeded long time ago and after numerous discussions, you can rape the Island so much as you can- arty, chopper, jets, its not uncap.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

but lets keep it cool for, the other tteam too. When you hang your chopper over arti island and keep blowing up the AA gun, then the server will bleed dead.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
Does this mean the BF2S server is now partially home to a clan with fairly skilled snipers?

I don't like snipers, especially not on Wake. Then again, I hardly ever play Wake so
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

Doperwt. wrote:

but lets keep it cool for, the other tteam too. When you hang your chopper over arti island and keep blowing up the AA gun, then the server will bleed dead.
well, as chineese thats the best you can do to not die bored, if usmc wants to spawn there, its their choice, its enough that they are in safe on carrier. IMO
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas
I read all about it on the Wookie site. It's great to see BF2s with another alliance!

It's been busy the past few times I've seen it. I'd play on the server, but my ping is terrible. Maybe when I move . . .
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

legionair wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

well, as chineese thats the best you can do to not die bored, if usmc wants to spawn there, its their choice, its enough that they are in safe on carrier. IMO
When it gets to that stage, we have to crack out the Shoebox shenannigans, then setup and epic ending screenie. Just a question though, any of you wooks tried Urban sniping or woodland sniping, its much more challenging and much more rewarding when you finally take someone down. Woodland sniping on a map such as Daqing, Songhua, Fushe etc is absolutely awesome, I wish to attempt sniping on 16 Kubra and I agree with Snake, we need to use some 16 player maps.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-11-28 10:06:48)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

U had ur chance there with Snake last night and u blew it (lol no pun intended)
I'm sure if you look through the demos and check mine and Snake's room during Warlord, you'll see what went down.

I'm sure some pants.
And the newly realised "uhhh" noises from the grapples
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
Man, the 16p version of Operation Road Rage, the one you can only play with bots, would be a really nice place to snipe. It's a semi-urban environment. Don't know how you would fit that into the movie tho
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Man, the 16p version of Operation Road Rage, the one you can only play with bots, would be a really nice place to snipe. It's a semi-urban environment. Don't know how you would fit that into the movie tho
lol /ponders
Doperwt.
+80|6364|Belgium

Today on the server when I joined, there was allready 1 guy whining to a Wookie about baseraping, they kept asking if he wasadmin:P. It looks like they are taking over the server:P
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Doperwt. wrote:

Today on the server when I joined, there was allready 1 guy whining to a Wookie about baseraping, they kept asking if he wasadmin:P. It looks like they are taking over the server:P
Just to add, I hope we get the new rotation soon, it was pretty boring until me and Doper went uber with our squad and punched striaght into their airfield, me joyriding ma tank, then I got trememndous lag and CTD'd when I alt-tabbed out to use xfire .
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

It could be converted, but everyone would have to download the map and replace their existing RR map (kinda like we did for Mashtuur in the movie and Dalian for the Forklift Wars)

Titch'll tell ya.

Last edited by Snake (2007-11-28 14:43:14)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

Can you guys remember the names of the wookies that do that? So we can explain them the new rule if they are unaware, or point at their mistake so they'll not do it again?

(edit: cause I don't feel like reading the whole chat and log of every day )

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-11-28 14:46:26)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Snake wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

It could be converted, but everyone would have to download the map and replace their existing RR map (kinda like we did for Mashtuur in the movie and Dalian for the Forklift Wars)

Titch'll tell ya.
I would just tear up everyone on 16 player Roadrage tbh.

De_Jappe wrote:

Can you guys remember the names of the wookies that do that? So we can explain them the new rule if they are unaware, or point at their mistake so they'll not do it again?

(edit: cause I don't feel like reading the whole chat and log of every day )
I've only seen one wookie so far, but I think I came on after any things mentioned happened.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-11-28 14:47:56)

WOoKies_Fossil
+3|5966

Doperwt. wrote:

Hi that was me you are referring to. 100% Irish was moaning about  base raping / Tk's . Please re-call the whole thing. He kept asking me if i was an admin - i replied no eventually . After several requests i x fired Evil and told him an admin was needed on server as i saw he was on line. When i came back to BF i noticed you = Doper saying you where an admin in game text. Remember i apologised? and in game text and said i didnt realise you where an admin?

I certainly am not taking over and was happily playing on the server and for some reason the 100% Irish guy thought i could help - which i clearly can not or could not.

Apologies i didnt realise you where an admin Doper at the time and was just trying to resolve a situation that could have possibly upset those genuinely playin that round.

Peace? I certainly wasnt trying to take over the server just by having the tag but i got caught in the cross fire somewhow. Please give Wooks members a chance when on the server.

*EDIT*  De_Jappe i have read the rules and am aware i have no admin privileges (nor expect any) and was just on server trying to help populate it and gain interest but as said igot caught up in others confusion. Im sure i speak for the majority of clan members we appreciate you guys offering us a server to play on and i for one have no intention of abusing BF2's rules and policies.

Last edited by WOoKies_Fossil (2007-11-28 15:42:10)

Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

I see no problem here No need for any apologies btw, not all of the guys with [BF2s] tag are admins, but atm most of the regulars are
WOoKies_Fossil
+3|5966
Thanks Hallvard, i appreciate Dopers point of view he may have thought a "Wooks" was taking over the server but it clearly wasnt the case and 100% Irish kinda put me in a position where i didnt know the facts behind his grips but due to quantity of complaints something had to be done for the good of others watching. As it turns out Dopers was on hand and it was all a storm in a tea cup. One last point 100% was raping the arse off arti island which i found amusing at the time!!
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6664|Brunei Darussalam

Those admin rights would come handy. I was on the server last night and there was all kinds of rule breaks. Baserape, tk for jet etc.
People were complaining, but there was nothing i could do...
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6494|the Netherlands
go squad go ... enemy snipers spotted
Doperwt.
+80|6364|Belgium

WOoKies_Fossil wrote:

Thanks Hallvard, i appreciate Dopers point of view he may have thought a "Wooks" was taking over the server but it clearly wasnt the case and 100% Irish kinda put me in a position where i didnt know the facts behind his grips but due to quantity of complaints something had to be done for the good of others watching. As it turns out Dopers was on hand and it was all a storm in a tea cup. One last point 100% was raping the arse off arti island which i found amusing at the time!!
I wasnt blaiming you of baseraping. I just found it funny that that 100% guy, kept whining to you and not asking if there were any other admins.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

Most visitors are going to expect that if you have a WOoKie or [BF2s] tag that you are an admin. I am sure that in time everyone will get to know who in [BF2s] and WOoKie are admins and will be able to point them in the right direction.

p.s. I'm not but I'll be on soon to get over me TAMPA boredom.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
Don't you guys get bored of Wake? I can't stand that map tbh. New rotation pl0x and not a city maps only IO pl0x.
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Don't you guys get bored of Wake? I can't stand that map tbh. New rotation pl0x and not a city maps only IO pl0x.
qft! haven't sniped in bf2 in a long time now, so bring on city IO! (except karkand...)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Hallvard wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

qft! haven't sniped in bf2 in a long time now, so bring on city IO! (except karkand...)
Karkand IO ftw,

fear the rain of ze Alfie Nades, bitches!

going for the 20,000th!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Karkand IO ftw,

fear the rain of ze Alfie Nades, bitches!

going for the 20,000th!
crapkand sux!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard