jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ
Anyone know when we will be getting our ranked servers back up? The unranked one is boring as all hell and I loathe 1.41, and I absolutely refuse to play it anymore, with the exception of ranking.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6795|Perth, Western Australia
Hopefully not. 1.03 was an awful patch.
jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ
Its better than 1.41. That's all I can say.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6795|Perth, Western Australia
Yes I too secretly yearn for the days when every player on foot was airborne more often than they had their feet touching the ground, and able to fire at the same time too. I also want the SMGs and LMGs that you couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with. I honestly crave the overpowered air vehicles, the usage of GLs as shotguns, and the frisbeeing of C4.

What a great patch that truly truly was.
t0mhank5
+319|6721|Surge
Both servers are down? That sucks. the servers go down every once in awhile, but ive never seen both dead.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6337|105 RVK

jason85 wrote:

The unranked one is boring as all hell and I loathe 1.41, and I absolutely refuse to play it anymore, with the exception of ranking.
then dont play it and piss off. ranking whore.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6323|Netherlands

jason85 wrote:

Anyone know when we will be getting our ranked servers back up? The unranked one is boring as all hell and I loathe 1.41, and I absolutely refuse to play it anymore, with the exception of ranking.
Dont think they will come back, whats ur account on 1.03?
jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ

Missionless wrote:

jason85 wrote:

The unranked one is boring as all hell and I loathe 1.41, and I absolutely refuse to play it anymore, with the exception of ranking.
then dont play it and piss off. ranking whore.
If I was a ranking whore, I would probably play a whole lot more.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
I shut it down and moved it to the no patched game. Unpatch.
jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Yes I too secretly yearn for the days when every player on foot was airborne more often than they had their feet touching the ground, and able to fire at the same time too. I also want the SMGs and LMGs that you couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with. I honestly crave the overpowered air vehicles, the usage of GLs as shotguns, and the frisbeeing of C4.

Yes, and I too yearn to get shot from 15 different angles where two rounds kills you, and a medic whore sprints out in the middle of a firefight and revives me, all the while he isn't shot once, and I am killed 9 times. The SMG's suck no matter what patch you are on unless you single fire the whole time. LMG's on 1.03 are fine. I don't have any issue whatsoever with them. Oh yea, gotta remember all the admins who get butt hurt when you curse....I mean its not like your going to cuss on the battlefield right? "Gee wis, Ted. That gosh darn tank almost ran me the freak over.."
jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ

SamFisher199 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

jasonrlackman....I haven't seen you on in while.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6649|Your moms bedroom
that actually sounds like fun playing with no patch!

I miss the blackhawk action where you could cap a flag in 5 seconds with a fully loaded blackhawk, with medic pilot squad leader, resupply gunners, on a mini gun that would kill with splash damage!!, and engineers in the back dropping mines/throwing nades/ and repairing
now the only use for the blackhawk is to pilot over to enemy territory and and bail out , i have seen some nasty solo chain gunning though! would have been cooler without the gun nerf though. HA i remember having to wait at the blackhawk pad on Songhua Stalemate and jam E just to get in, now they just sit there on the pad, as a last resort

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-11-27 09:44:28)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6323|Netherlands

jason85 wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Ah, thought it was u, whats up? Ive been on 1.41 lately on other accounts...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys

SharkyMcshark wrote:

More fun than the super restricted movement of bf2 nowadays. It was people like you on totalbf2.com who cried to ea and got this game nerfed......not that i care anymore lol i havnt played bf2 in 3 months.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
SyDuS
+10|6565|vancouver BC
we need 1.03 back. the RPK still owned back then as much as now. nade launchers were fun as hell and never bounced of vehicles, C4 chucking was easy to counter, BH's pwned all. 14 rockets on choppers + 900M range TV's, no god damn movement restrictions, = no stupid prone bug. sure is a nice change from 1.41, and best of all, No G36e, m16 ftw. only thing good about 1.41 is the TV missle is a hell of a lot easier to hit targets with. using the shaky tv in 1.03 and still hitting everything means the 1.41 TV is far to easy tbh. lets get these servers back up. anyone want to host a ranked 1.03 server, if the ranked providers would allow 1.03 though, mixed map, something besides wake/kark all the time. but most importantly.... i miss my blue EA rank
sam hit me up bro for some 1.41 action chopper style when your around or I am.

Last edited by SyDuS (2007-11-27 14:08:00)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6718

jason85 wrote:

oh hay its the guy that loves me

and by love i mean hate which makes me lulz

Last edited by TehMyke (2007-11-27 15:08:50)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6661|United States
Thats sucks that both server are down
jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ

SamFisher199 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

Ah, thought it was u, whats up? Ive been on 1.41 lately on other accounts...
Not a lot. Spend most of the night bored lately. Because of that I'm drinking more beer.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
The better UH-60 guns are the only reason to play on 1.03. Other than than 1.41 is better.
jason85
Banned
+58|6006|Mesa, AZ

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

The better UH-60 guns are the only reason to play on 1.03. Other than than 1.41 is better.
The what? Are those the mini-guns on the blackhawk? The biggest reason I favor 1.03 is that it is more chill. If you get pissed, you can curse to your hearts content, you say the word "noob" on half the servers on 1.41 you get banned. I've been banned for saying "assassin" even. I'd rather have the c4 hurling people and the swearing than 1.41.
SyDuS
+10|6565|vancouver BC

jason85 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

The what? Are those the mini-guns on the blackhawk? The biggest reason I favor 1.03 is that it is more chill. If you get pissed, you can curse to your hearts content, you say the word "noob" on half the servers on 1.41 you get banned. I've been banned for saying "assassin" even. I'd rather have the c4 hurling people and the swearing than 1.41.
QFT
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6796|Bulgaria

SharkyMcshark wrote:

yes!
1.41 is fine.... still bugs around, but I guess they balanced the weapons. Only thing I hate is IO !!! I hate it!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6661|United States

Nikola Bathory wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

yes!
1.41 is fine.... still bugs around, but I guess they balanced the weapons. Only thing I hate is IO !!! I hate it!
How is 1.41 fine? 1.41 just ruined the game 1.03>>1.41.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado
To be able to adjust proves your skill hands down.
BlackKoala
+215|6335
1.03 servers were the shit.  So much better than 1.41 on more than one level.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard