spuddy1981
+10|6332|england
There only seams to be a couple of servers running EF when I look.

It all looks good and iv liked the few mins Iv been ion them.

Sometime carnt even find 1! SUX
Madhadda1
+270|6514|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
if I'm not mistaken this is the game's third year, games die dude, people move on.

EDIT: almost three years anyway

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2007-11-26 15:18:52)

Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … uleval2=EU
That may help you find servers to play on
spuddy1981
+10|6332|england
Cheers
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

Madhadda1 wrote:

if I'm not mistaken this is the game's third year, games die dude, people move on.

EDIT: almost three years anyway
Nah, EF was released in February 2006.
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
The fact that EF only has one good map plays a part.
Loonyk
+5|6130|Saint-Hubert, Québec,Canada
I play once in a while...like it when I'm tired to play karkand
MrCookie
good times
+31|5967|In a wheelchair.
i think its nice! i love the great wall
docnutz
+39|6729|B O S T ON area
sO many retards that insist on flying play this game.  Here is a lil secret................................................most of them suck ass.

Last edited by docnutz (2007-12-04 14:01:16)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

EF rules. Its the teamstackers that fuck it right up.

We need a 24/7 16player Great Wall server again. I dont know why the HBD server died off, but its a damn shame.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

Snake wrote:

Seconded.
Especially Nikola!

Snake wrote:

We need a 24/7 16player Great Wall server again. I dont know why the HBD server died off, but its a damn shame.
Oh no!
I am sad now.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

docnutz wrote:

sO many retards that insist on flying play this game.  Here is a lil secret................................................most of them suck ass.
shhhh... my aviator kdr is skyrocketing bc of this...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas

globefish23 wrote:

Snake wrote:

Seconded.
Especially Nikola!
I third that! Freaking n00bs that only seek medals. >_> I'm glad =SF= sometimes kick switchers on their server.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
EF = a need for a patch
Thanks EA we know you are going to make one as you love your users who spend $$$ to buy your products.
I was joking above.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
What are teamstackers?
I bought AF, not EF.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

What are teamstackers?
I bought AF, not EF.
With EF, there's a bug that allows players not on the EU team to switch to EU. They do that to get Euro time for the Euro medal or the weapons, vehicles.
steelie34
pub hero!
and the EF weps do rock.  the famas is amazing, and the hk21 is sweet.  my favorite by far is the spec ops gun, but i forget what it is...
greensprite
awsm
+13|6136|Germany

steelie34 wrote:

and the EF weps do rock.  the famas is amazing, and the hk21 is sweet.  my favorite by far is the spec ops gun, but i forget what it is...
an Mp5 or something that way
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

What are teamstackers?
I bought AF, not EF.
With EF, there's a bug that allows players not on the EU team to switch to EU. They do that to get Euro time for the Euro medal or the weapons, vehicles.
Ah, so thats what Nikola does?
steelie34
pub hero!

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

What are teamstackers?
I bought AF, not EF.
Ah, so thats what Nikola does?
people hate nikola bc of the baseraping... it's his "thing."
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

steelie34 wrote:

HK53A3. Im not a fan of it, in fact I think its the worst Carbine in the game. It has a sweet ass sound but it just seems to either not do any/enough damage or shots miss, I dont know.

But FAMAS and HK21 do rock.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
It's a vicious cycle.

The servers are empty because no one plays it...

and no one plays it because the servers are empty.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
steelie34
pub hero!

Snake wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

HK53A3. Im not a fan of it, in fact I think its the worst Carbine in the game. It has a sweet ass sound but it just seems to either not do any/enough damage or shots miss, I dont know.

ok now you are talkin crazy talk.  when i first got the EF expansion, i c4'ed my way to the top of the quan temple (i know its a nooby tactic, but still wicked fun) and finished 30-0.  headshot after headshot on all the dudes spawing on top of the wall.  i would gladly take that gun over all other spec ops guns.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Most people probably see it as not worth the extra money for three maps.  Same with AF.

Really, sadly, it's probably about awards.  There are no new awards (well, besides two forgetable ones) to get with these boosters.  If you just want new maps ONLY.  try out one of the many free mods out there.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

ok now you are talkin crazy talk.  when i first got the EF expansion, i c4'ed my way to the top of the quan temple (i know its a nooby tactic, but still wicked fun) and finished 30-0.  headshot after headshot on all the dudes spawing on top of the wall.  i would gladly take that gun over all other spec ops guns.
Perhaps, but then Ive only used it with 110-150 ping so that may be why. I tend to get the same with the L85A2 but it works wonders on SP.
BUT, the FAMAS and HK21 work very very well (see ma vid ).

I dont think Ive ever played on a European EF server that plays more than OSS...which isnt exactly infantry friendly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard