UK|Hooligan wrote:

jord wrote:

There's more than 1 flaw.
QFT
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6568|United States
The only main flaws in the game I've noticed are:

1. The lack of size in the maps. Each map is just about the same size as the last one. Gets pretty annoying. There's only so much intense, urban-style fighting you can take before you need some wide-open sniping maps. It's not a sniper-friendly game at all.
2. Every weapon seems to be exactly the same. There isn't a huge difference in accuracy or damage that I've noticed, even if the colored bars tell you different.
3. Ranking up and getting unlocks is entirely too easy and too quick. Leaves little to be desired for the people who actually play the game to progress that kind of thing. A few days of playing the game and you can max out your rank and unlocks.

Overall, I enjoy the game, but I can see it getting old pretty quick for a lot of people.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6401|Alberta, Canada

colonelioan wrote:

The Fact that you can Only put one attachment on the weapon.
I wish there was a perk to allow that.
Silencer + red dot = Awesome.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North

firebolt5 wrote:

justice wrote:

COD4 is over rated.
k, and if you don't have anything to say that contributes to the topic, then don't post at all.

As far as I know, US Marine grenadiers have a grenade launcher and an ACOG scope attached to their M16A4s and M4s
i think the point was, you cant aim the GL using the acog

not as far as i know anyway :\ anyone who was actualy in the marines want to clarify for me?

Last edited by krazed (2007-11-26 22:09:00)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada

BeerzGod wrote:

3. Ranking up and getting unlocks is entirely too easy and too quick. Leaves little to be desired for the people who actually play the game to progress that kind of thing. A few days of playing the game and you can max out your rank and unlocks.

Overall, I enjoy the game, but I can see it getting old pretty quick for a lot of people.
Although I do agree with the ranks being given out too fast, I think playing a game solely for the rank is just pathetic.

You can't tell me that people actually do that.
psH
Banned
+217|6381|Sydney

Flecco wrote:

Downpour, Pipeline and Overgrown are brilliant.
here are my babies, you may have them.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
I don't like to see the near-godlike weapons that would result from that thing,

M4 + ACOG + noobtube (yes I use it) + silencer... no thanks.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

DefCon-17 wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

Although I do agree with the ranks being given out too fast, I think playing a game solely for the rank is just pathetic.

why would CoD4 be any different than BF2 in that regard ?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada

B.Schuss wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

why would CoD4 be any different than BF2 in that regard ?
Well I admit I do care somewhat about my stats, but playing a game just for the stats?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
once you hit rank 55 points dont matter. its fun to run in a crowded room with your knife swinging on FF on servers as well... so they kill each other while trying to get you
weasel_thingo
+74|6324

colonelioan wrote:

Hello Everyone! There is just 1 thing Call Of Duty 4 Needs to be the BEST game ever, Without it, its an annoying flaw.

And here it is:

The Fact that you can Only put one attachment on the weapon. This flaw seriously limits you ability to fully customize your weapon. Sadly...

That's the only flaw to this Awesome game, the rest is a pure masterpiece.

Should Infinity Ward patch the game so we can use more ad dons for our weapon?

Discuss
if you could put them all on the gun it would be less customized...
RiceKrispie
+27|6386|Ottawa, ON
They need to remove a garbage perk like Martyrdom and replace it with a new one that allows a second weapon upgrade.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6838|UK

RiceKrispie wrote:

They need to remove a garbage perk like Martyrdom and replace it with a new one that allows a second weapon upgrade.
Thats the only thing that gets my kills up

I find that the ranking system is a bit flawed.. people have been playing for over a week or two now and all at top ranks..

Bit poor that is IMHO.   BF2 when it first started took ages to get promoted.. Which i thought was good.. Does anyone else agree that its a bit easy to get ranked up ?

Laters
weasel_thingo
+74|6324

StokoE wrote:

RiceKrispie wrote:

Thats the only thing that gets my kills up

I find that the ranking system is a bit flawed.. people have been playing for over a week or two now and all at top ranks..

Bit poor that is IMHO.   BF2 when it first started took ages to get promoted.. Which i thought was good.. Does anyone else agree that its a bit easy to get ranked up ?

Laters
bf2 is full of faggots that just play for points because of that though

martyrdom is for fags aswell

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-11-27 02:48:10)

Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6250|England

RiceKrispie wrote:

You can customise the second weapon with overkill, and as for martyrdom  that is superb fun on a busy Shipment server & with last stand, man the swearing from my clan mates on TS is epic.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
karl
+11|6505|Oslo-Norway
they should have one more perk and it should be possible to join a game through Steam or shearch the servers properly with a bar were you can type the server name and it pops upp. and infact if there were five perks it would be perfekt but on the other hand i would not be the only one owning but i would get ownd my self.
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6372|Southampton
martyrdom is awsm. I havent been killed by it in ages, just need to open eyes/ears. My fav build atm is ak74 with silencer- 3 stun grenades, double tap and martyrdom. kicks ass on close maps.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Ben0 wrote:

martyrdom is awsm
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|NÃ¥rvei

CoD4 has one flaw - it doesn't look like BF2 obviously.

I think it's cheap of you guys to compare every other game posted on this forum with BF2, but hopefully for most of you there will come a Patch that transforms Cod4 into BF2 and all is good again.

It different and i like different, adapt and overcome or you will be deported to the tempbf2s forum
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ben0 wrote:

martyrdom is awsm
Quote pyramid makes it offcial.
firebolt5
+114|6153

Varegg wrote:

I think it's cheap of you guys to compare every other game posted on this forum with BF2, but hopefully for most of you there will come a Patch that transforms Cod4 into BF2 and all is good again.
Yeah, sure, IW already witnessed the fuck ups and patches related to BF2 while they made CoD4
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6783|Anaheim, CA

colonelioan wrote:

To first post: Yup i just remembered. in S&D, some people cheat and use the air strike on the spawn point, killing every1 and finishing the round, but i can't think of other flaws.
So using your tools to get the most possible damage is cheating?
colonelioan
+14|6454|Kanada

GuliblGuy wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

To first post: Yup i just remembered. in S&D, some people cheat and use the air strike on the spawn point, killing every1 and finishing the round, but i can't think of other flaws.
So using your tools to get the most possible damage is cheating?
You got me wrong, ill explain...

In the Previous round, you killed 5 guys and you got the Airstrike. cool you used it.

Now next round, there is a glitch or cheat that makes you keep the airstrike, and if you still have it, why not bombard their spawn point and end the game in 2 seconds.

Understand now? You are not supposed to carry on powers after rounds.

(its like cheating in bf2 and arty the carrier at very beginning of the round, not fun.)
psH
Banned
+217|6381|Sydney

Spark wrote:

I don't like to see the near-godlike weapons that would result from that thing,

M4 + ACOG + noobtube (yes I use it) + silencer... no thanks.
thats why i said....perk1: allows 2 attachments on a weapon.
RiceKrispie
+27|6386|Ottawa, ON

smuder201 wrote:

RiceKrispie wrote:

You can customise the second weapon with overkill
Obviously not what I was talking about, learn to read. This thread is about multiple upgrades per weapon, not different upgrades per weapon.

As for the grenade dropping... Martyrdom is a bad perk and Shipment is a bad map for more than 8 players. 2 bads don't cancel each other out, they just make it worse. Like, honestly... how bad do you need to be to have the game get your kills for you. Yeah, it's easy enough to avoid the nade when you kill the target and are in range to see the icon come up immediately, but when every 3rd tard in the server is running around with the explosion perk + Martyr and you just happen to step into range at the last second, it's pretty retarded. You can argue anything you want about any of the other perks not being balanced or being lame, or whatever... doesn't much matter. Martyrdom is the only perk in the game that rewards you for sucking. The more you die, the more effective it is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard