Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Me

GT: HurricaNe2k9

My Xbox is being a bitch though, to the point of making me want a PS3
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue
I rented it for 3 weeks, but it went back today. I got 55 earler this week, and I've been trying to get the Gold AK, for the hell of it, but I can't get headshots with that damn thing (only got about 60). I'll be getting it for Christmas though..
B4IG0 is my GT
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
my gamertag :shadowdogpound. Im gonna go get some taco bell and get on later
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I have it.

And before you console haters start bashing, this game would eat my graphics card alive, and before you say go upgrade, I can't it's a laptop and the graphics are built into the motherboard, and before you bitch about the laptop, I am a student and need the mobility and I don't feel like shelling out a couple thousand dollars to build a gaming desktop.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
I do.

I'm playing it right now, actually.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
is multiplayer bigger for the PC? I know it is for the PS3
Hurricane
Banned

You won't see me until next weekend, possibly even later. I've got a history paper full of fail due the 3rd of december... 10 pages required, I've done 2.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

How many people can play on PS3? And why do xbox games only support 16 players on XBL?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada

mcgid1 wrote:

I have it.

And before you console haters start bashing, this game would eat my graphics card alive, and before you say go upgrade, I can't it's a laptop and the graphics are built into the motherboard, and before you bitch about the laptop, I am a student and need the mobility and I don't feel like shelling out a couple thousand dollars to build a gaming desktop.
Talk about a preemptive strike.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6693|England

DefCon-17 wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

I have it.

Talk about a preemptive strike.
qft lol
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
I have it for the PS3, its great.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
I have it
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

who has it?
Me, GT Funky Finny

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2007-12-26 06:42:24)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

I got the PC version around Thanksgiving, but will get it for the 360 in a couple days (Amazon).

PC has max 32 players.  Already 2nd LT after just two days of playing.

Regarding headshots, with the PC version, I'm getting headshots all the time, even with the LMG's.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6373|Netherlands tbh
No.. PC has max quite a bit more than 32 players, largest servers I went in were 54 players.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Hurricane wrote:

You won't see me until next weekend, possibly even later. I've got a history paper full of fail due the 3rd of december... 10 pages required, I've done 2.
meh, I have to write a 12 page Norwegian essay due tomorrow...

and it needs to have FEALINGS....

god damnit, I'm a lot better at political essays

7 of 12 pages done. -_-
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

xGj wrote:

No.. PC has max quite a bit more than 32 players, largest servers I went in were 54 players.
Hmm...  Gotta check again.  So, is it better to play on low or high ping PC servers?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Ilocano wrote:

xGj wrote:

Hmm...  Gotta check again.  So, is it better to play on low or high ping PC servers?
LMFAO..dude...low ping DUH!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island

Goven wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

How many people can play on PS3? And why do xbox games only support 16 players on XBL?
CoD4 on 360 is actually 18 players.  I think its the same on PS3.  You don't need more than 18 anyway for all the map sizes.  It works out just fine...i can't imagine 32 players on some of those maps.

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2007-11-26 12:15:17)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
I dont have it but i play it at a mates, it's rather fantastic, one of, if not THE best shooter on Xbox
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

ELITE-UK wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

xGj wrote:

LMFAO..dude...low ping DUH!
Actually, I'm serious here.  On BF2, high ping + jumping around + LMG = great combination.   I play PC COD4 with less than 40 ping.  On the kill cam, many times I'm getting gunned down not even facing the killer at all.  Yet, before my death, I know I put a few rounds into the enemy.
Hurricane
Banned

Ilocano wrote:

I got the PC version around Thanksgiving, but will get it for the 360 in a couple days (Amazon).

Regarding headshots, with the PC version, I'm getting headshots all the time, even with the LMG's.
Headshots are a bitch on the consoles. I'm no console FPS veteran though. Still, it's a lot harder to keep your sights on the guy's head with two sticks than it is with a mouse and keyboard.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Hurricane wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Headshots are a bitch on the consoles. I'm no console FPS veteran though. Still, it's a lot harder to keep your sights on the guy's head with two sticks than it is with a mouse and keyboard.
I had no problem nailing people with two taps to the head with M4 on the campaign. But i'm a Halo whore, so i'm used to shooters on console.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

my gamertag :shadowdogpound. Im gonna go get some taco bell and get on later
I've got it.  I'll send you a request.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard