THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
ok this is a pre emptive strike, i know that once everyone around the world has finished with xmas they will be on here posting what computer or game related things they got to pwn with, so in the interest of keeping it all in one spot i have started this.
or they might not want to tell us....either way....
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
Moved and stickied.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
I got a WD Raptor 74 BG HardDrive with 10,000 RPM!, and there is still one under the tree.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

I got a WD Raptor 74 BG HardDrive with 10,000 RPM!, and there is still one under the tree.
wtf mate, its not christmas yet O_o
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6844|Australia

does burbon count? i play better drunk thats all i get now booze not that im complaining!

Edit: Forgot my BLUE!

Last edited by Stoned_Smurfz (2005-12-23 20:50:36)

Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
well my girlfriend got me quake 4.
Home
Section.80
+447|6845|Seattle, Washington, USA

beeng wrote:

Yeah, what the heck it's not Christmas yet. How did you all get presents this early?

Last edited by Homeschtar (2005-12-24 01:31:05)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

Homeschtar wrote:

beeng wrote:

Yeah, what the heck it's not Christmas yet. How did you all get presents this early?
thats what i was asking
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Well I work X-mas Eve (there right now) and was supposed to work X-mas Day, so we celebrated early. Wife and I decided to get a 42" Plasma together.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

imdead wrote:

a 42" Plasma together.
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAT?!!??
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6753|The Netherlands
we in Holland don't celibrate christmas with presents. we have such a holiday on the 5th of december with sinterklaas (http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&am … amp;tab=wi) so im not getting anything with christmas exept a hangover the day after
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

fdcp_elmo wrote:

we in Holland don't celibrate christmas with presents. we have such a holiday on the 5th of december with sinterklaas (http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&am … amp;tab=wi) so im not getting anything with christmas exept a hangover the day after
looks like some form of a crazy santa-pope O_O
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6753|The Netherlands
well the dutch settlers took this to america but the other immigrants made him look stupid, made him fat gave him a stupid hat and a winter coat. santa claus sounds like sinterklaas doesn't it.
sinterklaas was a saint from Turkey who gave gifts to poor children and orphans

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2005-12-24 12:22:55)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
its xmas here !!!!!!! 7 in the morning and what a better way to start the day than with a beer!!
https://img414.imageshack.us/img414/539/dsc011120ts.jpg

mery christmas everyone!!!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
I got my Christmas gift early this year. Like two months early actually. Built a new PC.
Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
im still in HS.  and im hardly goin to see my gf in the break so she gave me my gift
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

Maj.Do wrote:

im still in HS.  and im hardly goin to see my gf in the break so she gave me my gift
https://www.livejournal.com/userpic/32974436/1219384
Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
quagmire
Donnyboy
+1|6783
Giggity!!!!!

Nice on the plasma screen. And the first beer of Christmas day!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
nothing but a few CD's and a desk calender full of  (george)  "Bushisms" (god he is a fucking nut).

Oh, and for the next 4 weeks, im going with my parents and bro to Vietnam and Cambodia. 3 weeks in Nam then a week in Cambodia. The Nam tour has 3 other people for a total of 7, while we are the only 4 going to cambodia. Should be awesome...

As of this, dont expect much of me on the forums , or playing BF2

LOL, we are in Australia. Its christmas here about 17 hours before it is in America

Last edited by mcminty (2005-12-25 04:17:29)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6753|The Netherlands
take some pictures with you for this forum plz
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

fdcp_elmo wrote:

take some pictures with you for this forum plz
hell yea, my mom has a Panasomic something or other (digital) thats 12X optical with 5 Megapixles. That baby can take some awesome pics. Were taking so many memory cards we can get about 100 shots per day.

Count on it that ill post some holiday pics. (out of a possible 4000, there are bound to be some good ones. I hope )

Well thats all folks. I have an early flight and have to get to bed.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
I got a flash drive, and a backup battery for my computer so when my power goes off and on real quick my shit doesnt shut down and i can keep playing BF2 with no worries
Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
an x1800XT!
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland
Civilization 4. I love that game! But the bad thing is, less bf2 for me. BUHAHA who cares, civ4 PWNZ.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard