heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
I like the changes and I think they're for the better. I can deal with the sig size no problem, and it'll clean up the forums a little better.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

Seing as there are so many complains about the changes concerning sigs i propose the staff try and meet the members maybe half way on this unless we get a really good explanation as to why the limitations are so strict .....

??
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Seriously guys?
Get fucking over it. obviously if you take some detailed picture, shrink its size in half, then completely ruin its original aspect ratio it wont work.

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

elbekko wrote:

The spacing wasn't fine, no. People without huge sigs still had alot of spacing. So nothing has changed.

I've always found 120px to be WAY too big. 50-60px is more than enough. Yes, 40px might not be alot, but you can fit anything you want in there.

TheEternalPessimist, your sig looks excellent the way it is now.

bennisboy, that old sig of yours is a monstrocity. Only for keeping that away this rule is very much worth it.
Dude seriously it looks shit, I hate it lol, its some abstract I found on a wallpapers site and some text stuck on it, you can't do anything else vagely good looking, a decent render wont fit, hell a shit render wont fit
You took a picture meant as a wallpaper, and tried to shrink it down to 40pixels...Then you compare it to something designed for the size it was.

All you guys talking about the smaller sigs like it is oppressing some basic artistic need to quite down. If you were so damn artistic you could made a basic design that fits in a given space.
I didn't shrink anything at all, and a 'basic' design is what I've got, the whole point is we want more than the basic bare minimum.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

commandochristian wrote:

Yeah, I'm not liking these new rules, but oh well.  Read my sig for more info.

"..... and I definitely agree that avatars are NOT an improvement, as they give the site a juvenile/crowded appearance."
...and humongous signatures with a thousand breasts straddling various rifle barrels do not?

I personally like the change. If you don't want your posts to be visually-cluttered, then use a signature or an avatar (or none), but refrain from using both.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

You consider 120px humungous?...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Masterstyle wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I believe the decision to use avatars and user bars has already been made.

You can accept this, or you can have your over-sized sig deleted on a daily basis.

The pleasure is all mine.
She makes me cry too.
Awesome.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
So those already registered need not go through the grueling test?

You guys can't get rid of me so easily!
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6127|So Cal
Whoah.... nice house.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I just dont like that the users lost the personality as all sigs look the same sized but different color or text.
Just my opinion...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

venom6 wrote:

I just dont like that the users lost the personality as all sigs look the same sized but different color or text.
Just my opinion...
Well said, you're right.
toutinette
+2|6261|Canada
great
lbdwag
+0|6388

chuyskywalker wrote:

2) New registration system:
I took this as everyone needed to register, but I was mistaken, which is very good.

Good job on well everything.
BF2Maurice
+3|5998

lbdwag wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

I took this as everyone needed to register, but I was mistaken, which is very good.

eveyone does need to register , so how was you mistaken ?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

BF2Maurice wrote:

lbdwag wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

eveyone does need to register , so how was you mistaken ?
I think he thought everyone who was already registered needed to register again.
~ViPeR~
+23|6407|Cairns, QLD
mine is a bit big yes? ill resize now

Vipes
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6297|ohio,USA

kylef wrote:

I like the registration system (it's a cdogmn killer, awesome) and the new sections Not sure what I will do on the signature scale...might just do some text!

Thanks though
[TPG]Skitz
+2|6652
I think you guys just like to complain.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

http://wiki.bf2s.com/other/signatures

This has been reverted back to the old sig team...
Is there even the new one around? I guess it's pointless to have a sig team, we can't really make sigs anymore.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6158|Anaheim, Mexifornia
oh hai!
l41e
+677|6649

[TPG]Skitz wrote:

I think you guys just like to complain.
I think this guy wins at life.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6830|Texas
Personally I like it.  Nice and brief. 

For all the bitching I'm hearing I haven't heard anyone with these two takes:
(1) It allows folks to mess around and see how creative they can get in the new restrictions.  I like the challenge.
(2) If you guys want to paste large in line pictures w/ every post, there's no reason you can't write the tags like a sig and bind it to a macro button on your keyboards... then you just write your post, hit your macro button and click post... make it look like a sig w/o using the sig part of the profile... sure it's more effort, but not much if you macro it and remember to do it each time.  And frankly, if you can't remember it each time, then it wasn't important enough to bother anyone else with either, right?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Hmm...

40px is a tad on the low side. Mayb 60 or even 80?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6662|Ontario, Canada
Glad to see this place up again!
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
<--- New personal data
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

']['error wrote: