IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6738
Kid fuck off. I aint no kid. My logic is right on the money. Companys dont fix known issues unless tons of ppl are complaining. its the world of business. I dont know how u think ur correct. what info that u have that says that they will fix it cause its alittle messed up or maybe ur thinking they wont fix it at all. but if nobody complains companys arent gonna waste money to fix shyte. Ur making blank statements with no backing behind them what so ever just posting your wrong. where the fuck ur getting ur info KID....
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
Since you insist on telling a moderator to fuck off, this thread is now closed.

Fuck off.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

Hate contradicting a mod, but IBKCKNURASS is actually right. The more you spam a company, the more pressure it creates at lower (support) levels, the more likely the problem is going to be addressed sooner.

Trigger makes a valid (unspoken) point that spamming them isn't really something to make them aware of this -- I am sure they are well aware of the hack. But lots and lots and lots of people saying "Hey, fix this now" will actually make it get to the top of the list faster.

Of course, with a list like the one they have (say, redname glitch?) I can imagine it's going to take BUCKETS of emails for this to truely be fixed.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

Oh, as a side note, I don't allow that site to be linked from mine -- so please don't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard