=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6741|In a van down by the river
God she is such a bitch.  Here are several of her brilliant quotes:

On Islamic Extremists: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building."

To a disabled Vietnam veteran: "People like you caused us to lose that war."

"I think women should be armed but not allowed to vote."

On the war in Iraq: "It's far better to fight them in the streets of Baghdad than in the streets of New York, where the residents would immediately surrender."

stfu you asshat.  Maybe if you didn't contradict yourself all the time and come off like a bitch 24/7 people wouldn't throw pie at you.
Aardcore
+60|6720|USA, Arizona
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Oh my God! HAHAHAH!!!
[ar15]crazylarry
+0|6753
exactly where is the disabled vet quote from?
i have a few of her books and theres nothing like that in them. but hey its on the internets it must be true.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
She said it on MSNBC.  God, I hope you don't actually like Ann Coulter.  She's the freaking anti-christ.

Here's another quote from her on Hannity and Colmes (Colmes looks like an alien by the way): "God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

I don't remember the Bible ever saying that.

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2005-12-22 23:20:22)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6772|Toronto Canada
Wow, she is SUCH, a FUCKING CONSERVATIVE SLUT!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6827
I've never heard of her, who is she and what does she do?
Aardcore
+60|6720|USA, Arizona
Dude this chick is awesome humor factor! HAHAHAHA She's what keeps the general public on their toes and that's AWESOME LOL
Demadin
+0|6834
its true the ppl of new york would surrender,.. no cell phones or mcdonalds... call out the guard....
Nehil
+3|6738|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
Yes I agree, shes a real bitch. But like Aardcore said, she so dumb that shes acutally funny.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
Never heard of her...
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
She's a right wing conservative in the United States.  She's written several books, her latest is "How to talk to a liberal (if you must)."  She is probably the most opinionated right wing person ever (besides Rush Limbaugh).  She uses such phrases as "poopyhead" and "retarded journalists" and she is supposed to come off as if she actually has an IQ over 80.  She gives speeches and appears on several talk shows often (the most frequented talkshow is Hannity & Colmes on the FoxNews channel).  I'm a liberal by no means, nor am I a conservative, but I tell you, I hate this woman with a passion.  She's stated that murder is bad but then she goes ahead and says "I wish Timothy McVeigh had bombed the New York Times building instead."  She claims to be Christian but something makes me very highly doubt she actually is.

Here is a picture of her on the outside:
https://photos1.blogger.com/img/101/2476/640/FNC%20Ann%20Coulter%2001.jpg

Here is a picture of her on the inside:
https://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/12-16-05-creepyguy/fuckingtest.jpg

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2005-12-23 06:26:35)

bgthigfist
+0|6812
I live in conservative North Georgia, USA.  Our local paper had an insert which presented her as "the saucy, blonde, siren of the right."  She looks Anorexic in many of her photos, and appears to be in the "I'll say outrageous things for publicity" game, pandering to empty-headed right-wingers (as opposed to empty-headed reactionary left-wingers).  The only thing that gives me hope for humanity is the knowledge that politics throughout the ages and around the globe is full of stupid, self-serving, lying, corrupt, and self-centered people, and civilization hasn't collapsed yet.....
section9
+9|6854|USA
all right wingers should  burn in hell.....it's a shame that all the wrong people die in accidents.
pX|SithLord
+22|6732|Germany
rofl... just took a look on her website and found this on the "my life" - page:

REPORTERS WHO ARE ALLOWED TO INTERVIEW ANN AGAIN:

[...]

a good way to avoid unpleasant questions oO

oh and i just saw that the links on her site are no ordinary links, they are PATRIOT links... rofl ...
i noticed several times that american politicians use this term for their opinion since nobody can say something against it without being marked as none - patriot
LSTT
+0|6718|Dallas
She's some broad who's basically devoted her life to the redemption of Joseph McCarthy. That pretty much tells it all. That, and when she says things like, "I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

She's an example of political fanboyism gone off the edge. The kind of person who's convinced that one party is inherently flawless while the other is wholly corrupt and incorrect. It doesn't matter that her "team" happens to be the GOP; there are plenty of her on both sides. The ones who are frustrated by a two-party system, because it forces them to live in a world where opinions and beliefs other than their own have to be acknowledged.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

God she is such a bitch. ... Said with a lisp perhaps??..

Here are several of her brilliant quotes:

On Islamic Extremists: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

This is called WAR

On the war in Iraq: "It's far better to fight them in the streets of Baghdad than in the streets of New York, where the residents would immediately surrender."

Very True so whats your point?
All qoutes totally out of context.. worthless post
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

LSTT wrote:

She's some broad who's basically devoted her life to the redemption of Joseph McCarthy. That pretty much tells it all. That, and when she says things like, "I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

She's an example of political fanboyism gone off the edge. The kind of person who's convinced that one party is inherently flawless while the other is wholly corrupt and incorrect. It doesn't matter that her "team" happens to be the GOP; there are plenty of her on both sides. The ones who are frustrated by a two-party system, because it forces them to live in a world where opinions and beliefs other than their own have to be acknowledged.
The Fall of the USSR Redeemed Senator Joseph McCarthy.

Now that we have axceess to thier files we know he was balls on acurate
and some of those blacklisted where directly reporting to KGB officers and on Payroll.

Anyone with a point of view divergant from yours is Off the Edge? She is a satirist find something else to moo about. "hiroshima" perhaps?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

section9 wrote:

all right wingers should  burn in hell.....it's a shame that all the wrong people die in accidents.
The party of Intelect and  Tolerance speaks...  ROFLMAO
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

She's a right wing conservative in the United States.  She's written several books, her latest is "How to talk to a liberal (if you must)."  She is probably the most opinionated right wing person ever (besides Rush Limbaugh).  She uses such phrases as "poopyhead" and "retarded journalists" and she is supposed to come off as if she actually has an IQ over 80.  She gives speeches and appears on several talk shows often (the most frequented talkshow is Hannity & Colmes on the FoxNews channel).  I'm a liberal by no means, nor am I a conservative, but I tell you, I hate this woman with a passion.  She's stated that murder is bad but then she goes ahead and says "I wish Timothy McVeigh had bombed the New York Times building instead."  She claims to be Christian but something makes me very highly doubt she actually is.

Here is a picture of her on the outside:
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/101/2476 … r%2001.jpg

Here is a picture of her on the inside:
http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/art … ngtest.jpg
dude you posted the Wrong Gif file thats your gf.
TC><Injecter
+4|6835|Berlin, Germany
Image removed Ouch!
section9
+9|6854|USA

Horseman 77 wrote:

section9 wrote:

The party of Intelect and  Tolerance speaks...  ROFLMAO
so you laughed your head off eh? just what i would expect from an asshole with dentures... oh and what party would i be affiliated with mind reader?

Last edited by section9 (2005-12-23 08:34:26)

=NAA=TheTaxidermist

Horseman 77 wrote:

This is called WAR

you sir, are an idiot.  Sure we can invade other countries, but since when do we have to change their religion?  Why does she belittle her own countrymen? Because she is a hate-filled bitch.  I don't see how these quotes are taken out of context.  These quotes show the real personality of Ann Coulter, the anti-christ.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

Horseman 77 wrote:

This is called WAR

you sir, are an idiot.  Sure we can invade other countries, but since when do we have to change their religion?  Why does she belittle her own countrymen? Because she is a hate-filled bitch.  I don't see how these quotes are taken out of context.  These quotes show the real personality of Ann Coulter, the anti-christ.
Most of us know this but ..
They are controting Islam into a Religion where killing Americans gets you in gods favor. Thats worth converting in my book.

Also. .. ....

I know I have said this Before but,, Safe place For tuff talk.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844
Why do Women Bitch about other pretty women So much ? Men never do this shit ?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Horseman 77 wrote:

Why do Women Bitch about other pretty women So much ? Men never do this shit ?
Women are self-conscious about their looks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard