Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England
Does anyone know the name of the orchestral song during the final mission of Hitman: Blood money.  The one where he is lying in the church and you wake him up and start shooting the place up.

I believe the artist is Jesper Kyd.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
No.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6121

fatherted13 wrote:

No.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I thought it was just the generic Hitman music. They have it in the preview to the upcoming movie too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

It is jesper kid. its been a while since i checked, but the official site used to have the soundtrack for download i think. if you have the game (i do) you can rip the files from there right? might need to convert them but still.... i'll check.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Jesper Kyd would be the artist yes, but it would only be a rendition of a classical piece from Germany or Eastern Europe methinks.

The Ave Maria piece he put together for that game is beautiful.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I believe it's just Ave Maria.  I don't know which version though.
{HMS}_jee
+15|6647
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
E7IXER
Banned
+20|6150|Chester, UK
I have the whole soundtrack, it's pretty awesome.

Makes me wish I hadn't accidently left the game in the shop when I went to trade some in. (i didnt have the manual so they wouldnt take it but i forgot it )
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

Well, while were on it could you guys find the song it plays at the very end of the game, durng the credits. I believe it is a version of Tomorrow Never Dies, much better than the original imo. I can't find it though.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

OmniDeath wrote:

Well, while were on it could you guys find the song it plays at the very end of the game, durng the credits. I believe it is a version of Tomorrow Never Dies, much better than the original imo. I can't find it though.
I'll pm you a linky to the soundtrack (SHHH!)...

If I can dig it up. Anyways, check your sig thread dood.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

Flecco wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

I'll pm you a linky to the soundtrack (SHHH!)...

If I can dig it up. Anyways, check your sig thread dood.
You check it!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

OmniDeath wrote:

It is jesper kid. its been a while since i checked, but the official site used to have the soundtrack for download i think. if you have the game (i do) you can rip the files from there right? might need to convert them but still.... i'll check.
That could get sort of annoying if they're .ogg files.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

_j5689_ wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

That could get sort of annoying if they're .ogg files.
Not really, I have a good converter
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

KILLSWITCH wrote:

The one where he is lying in the church and you wake him up and start shooting the place up.
LMAO. I never thought to hit the movement keys during the credits, so I thought that he just descended into the thing and that was the end. Thanks for letting me know that you actually get up and kill everyone! I just went back and played it to the real ending.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England
Thanks for all the help guys!!  I knew BF2s wouldn't let me down.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

If you have the game, the music should already be on your hard drive
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Ave Maria is a great song,  Schubert FTW!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
I wanna know the song to the church level to which the whole series started The church on Hitman 2: Anathema. Hitman 1 didn't count, as it sucked and was a warm up.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

Funky_Finny wrote:

Hitman 1 didn't count, as it sucked and was a warm up.
{HMS}_jee
+15|6647

Funky_Finny wrote:

I wanna know the song to the church level to which the whole series started The church on Hitman 2: Anathema. Hitman 1 didn't count, as it sucked and was a warm up.
If you mean the first level then: http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1144 There are a few tracks used in Anathema: 218, 219, 202 and 203 in that order I think BM's soundtrack is better imo, been ages since I last played that game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard