Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6503|Gogledd Cymru

I can text just as fast on my touchscreen as I could on my old phone with keys, the screen on my phone is smaller than on an iPhone and the buttons are too.

I don't see what floppy's point is, maybe it's because his nickname is a little too apt and he's taking his frustration out on Uzique.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6144|Carnoustie MASSIF

nukchebi0 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

no, im a person that pays £300 for something and isnt a fucking dumbass about it

you think any ordinary, half-smart person would do the same as you if a software-glitch ruined an expensive toy?

this sort of dumbshit apathy is probably why you are the detritus at the bottom of our societal pond.
iTunes is shit. I use mediamonkey to put music on my iPod. I've taken it out very seldom.

See, again with the personal insult. Btw, they really don't bother me. Your 'holier than thou' veil is wearing thin. At least on me. I'm not at the bottom of the pond. Far from it. You're just a walking fucking cliché and a contradiction.
"Oh look I'm rich and at a good uni, time for me to bang cocaine up my nose everyday, that's not like anyone who's ever been in this position before, I feel so indie right now".
He actually almost has a legitimate point, though.
Yeah, fine well fuck that, it just pisses me off that you are limited to one program only. One. Fucking. Programme.

People raged at Micro$oft for only providing Internet Explorer, so why this?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6484
cause having a program to auto-sync and manage every aspect of updating your device is a litttttttle bit different from having to surf the entire knowledge-reserve of the internet in all of its multiplicit forms, designs and programming standards, all according to the rules of MSIE. if anything it's way more fucking hassle to find and download shitty third-party programs that each attempt in their own way to take care of the tasks and processes that itunes does with seamless-integration, when it is installed and working properly.

i have never had an issue with itunes as a staple-workhorse for my mobile-gadget / media needs.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned

Uzique wrote:

cause having a program to auto-sync and manage every aspect of updating your device is a litttttttle bit different from having to surf the entire knowledge-reserve of the internet in all of its multiplicit forms, designs and programming standards, all according to the rules of MSIE. if anything it's way more fucking hassle to find and download shitty third-party programs that each attempt in their own way to take care of the tasks and processes that itunes does with seamless-integration, when it is installed and working properly.

i have never had an issue with itunes as a staple-workhorse for my mobile-gadget / media needs.
Well, you're just perfect, I should remind myself of that fact.
Surgeons

I made a witty retort at floppy and no one acknowledged it ;_;
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

The Sheriff wrote:

Acknowledged
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT

The Sheriff wrote:

I noted it mentally, don't worry.
Surgeons

Oh you guys! :blush:
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6484

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

no, i can just whack an error-code into google, or perform a reinstall / system restore

you really are a pathetic little gobshite at times
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned

Uzique wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

no, i can just whack an error-code into google, or perform a reinstall / system restore

and you're a pathetic little troll on the internet who obviously has some major issues with the world. Daddy didn't love you? No, that's right, he babied you to 20 years old.

As funny as some people think you are, you're getting old.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

Ran over my Blackberry on accident with a cube van. Replaced it with a Samsung Rugby. I miss the Blackberry's functionality, but the Rugby is durable.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ran over my Blackberry on accident with a cube van. Replaced it with a Samsung Rugby. I miss the Blackberry's functionality, but the Rugby is durable.
story of the day
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6484

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

and you're a pathetic little troll on the internet who obviously has some major issues with the world. Daddy didn't love you? No, that's right, he babied you to 20 years old.

i grew up with my mum, daddy wasnt around to baby me, sorry

wait... maybe that's it!

or... maybe you just need to learn to stop being such a useless cunt. itunes breaks and stops updating your EXPENSIVE ASS GADGET --> fix the fucking fault, not piss and moan about apple and the terrors of tech-corps. ree-tarde.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York

Uzique wrote:

the only people that dont like iphones are poor people

and communists
this

i've still yet to see any phone that matches it. the HTCs come semi close

all due respect to bertster, i remember when the storm was coming out and bertster was telling me how much better it was going to be than the iPhone... yeah not.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

You also almost have a legitimate point.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6484
actually neither of you have a clue what the fuck you're talking about
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT
Nah, I meant the first line. And though you don't recognize it, he is kinda right.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6484
afraid not, kinda isnt.

keep asking how to lose your virginity in the girl-problems thread, though. i guess the trolls here are IRL fuck-ups and the polite, 20-year old virgins have everything under-control IRL with their social-lives and popularity. whoo-weee. nuk do you have an iphone to fit in with your cabal of yacht-societies and afro-beat enthusiasts?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT
This is so funny, really.

Unfortunately I'm too jewish to waste my money like that. It's probably the real reason for my social shunning. Thanks for the insight. I'm glad a rich oxfordian could help enlighten me like that.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6484
i already established earlier that i bought my iphone with money made by my jewish-relative from south african apartheid diamonds

what sorta fucking jew are you? renaissance usurer? you make me sick
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6676|The Outer Circle
ive got a K800i, had it for like 2years maybe more.. dropped it, kicked it, threw it, fell in beer, fell in toilets.. it still works!

it does look seriously battered tho.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT
traditional jew was my aspiration, not this corrupted use your money stupidity later jews practice.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-04-08 17:04:35)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6340|England
https://www.kernelstore.com/images/sony-ericsson-w595-1.jpg

It's not amazing but it does the job.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6248|S.A. Australia
I think I'm the only person I know who is on the middle ground for iPhones...they're cool, but i couldnt bring my self to buy one, mainly owing to the weak camera on it.  I got a Satio instead and I love it
Serious Flex
GR34
+215|6559|ALBERTA> CANADA
LG keybo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard