Acme1234
+62|6102|Melbourne, Australia
Okay, so after so many infamous medic, sniper, AT, C4 Chucking, jet whoring videos. I decided to make something a little different. Played the other night over a couple rotations on a Infantry only server, using nothing but my pistol. The result is this video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 92386.html

On another note, i have seriously underestimated the pistol in BF2. I've always been pretty handy with it, but the fact that it has sfa recoil and if you can master the double taps, you can have some serious fun with it.

So i hope you have as much fun watching it as I had making it.

And my stats for all you stat whores...........(you know who you are ;-) ))) http://bf2s.com/player/63358356/

Last edited by Acme1234 (2007-08-07 21:24:20)

BluRR33
+27|6380|Sweden
Nice
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6479|UK
nice, whats the 1st song?
Anewgirl
+12|6146|Vermont U.S.A
Yea I thought it was pretty good video ! What app. are you running ? It's not fraps is it?
Acme1234
+62|6102|Melbourne, Australia
Song titles are in the credits, but the first song is "DagoBert - On the Run".

Recorded with Fraps and then edited in Sony Vegas 7.0.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
Probably the best selection of songs used for a bf2 video. You got taste boy. Btw nice vid, you get a cookie for it
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Badcow68
+4|6718|Tucson, AZ
Nice vid, and I agree has to how good the pistol can be with a little practice.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6389

Gametrailers.com wrote:

error connecting to Moses database

lol Nighthawk why don't you go post that message in one of the 300 Karkand medic videos?

Edit: Works now watching!

Nice movie man especially some shots I had fun with the pistol today too

Last edited by Komet.nl (2007-08-06 11:53:58)

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6384|fåking denmark
Lol since when did the Fag2000 became a pistol ?

And what's up with taht 80's music?

I almost fell asleep at 10min.
Bf2-Snipahh
+13|6170
you was playing against some bad players
assau1t
+12|6696|sector a-35

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Sorry, but made me wanna sleep already at 4 min. Hypnotic music

Last edited by assau1t (2007-08-06 12:10:09)

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6384|fåking denmark

assau1t wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Sorry, but made me wanna sleep already at 4 min.
lol ..
I just suddenly went very dizzy ..
aLeX
.?
+160|6324|:D

Pistol kills are easy, tbh. I predicted it would be pretty repepitive after about 2 mins, so I gave up watching it. Good job none the less, have a cookie. +1.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas
I gave up after 3 minutes, you're okay with the pistol but you missed on whole clip on a sniper sitting on the roof... 13 minutes is way too long to watch a bunch of pistol kills.

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6405|Belgium
You've got some amazing skills with the pistol there mate. +1 for Scarface music!
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6263
I love going onto Inf Only using nothing but the pistol. Its one of the best guns in the game over medium and long range. I outsniped about 3 snipers that were on the tall building next to the center flag on Ghost Town yesterday. The pistol seems to have 0 deviation when zoomed.

Its good for laughs and hackusations .

I never see other people using it though. I think 99% of people think its useless, when in fact its quite the opposite. I've been killed by the pistol far far far less than i've killed with it.

(Stopped watching after a min and a half because it was loading slowly)

Yeah. Great weapon.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6350|CA, USA
Question for you pistol guys...

i noticed in the video that the weapon doesn't move around a whole lot while you are shoting.  do you use left click mouse to fire or are using a keyboard binding?  i find that when i use my mouse and click, i tend to move slightly the mouse just by the force of clicking.  this is especially annoying on far ranging shots as sniper but also makes me not very effective at closer range with pistol.

any thoughts?
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6156|UK
ye pistol is great use it quite a lot since i play engineer loads with shotgun, the good thing about the pistol is that the ironsight doesnt take up loads of space on the screen like the primary weapons do so everything is easy to see and doesnt leave your sight

good vid
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6119|So Cal
Whats with 80's music?!....eeeek!
Good fragging vid.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6686|Brunei Darussalam

Nice streaks, but it was just too long. Might wanna edit that just a little bit.

80's music ROCKS!!!

lulz.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Nice reminds me of my noob days pistol sniping on Kark.
Simon
basically
+838|6651|UK
Good effort, nice to see something different.
+1
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
Video taking a long time to load..

Edit > Not a bad video. +1 for the effort as always!

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-08-06 14:24:43)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6263

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

Question for you pistol guys...

i noticed in the video that the weapon doesn't move around a whole lot while you are shoting.  do you use left click mouse to fire or are using a keyboard binding?  i find that when i use my mouse and click, i tend to move slightly the mouse just by the force of clicking.  this is especially annoying on far ranging shots as sniper but also makes me not very effective at closer range with pistol.

any thoughts?
I use the mouse, and you have to compensate for the slight upward movement of the gun after every shot. But aside from that the shots always hit dead on. Excellent if the guy you're firing at is prone because 2 headshots are all thats needed. I usually end up needing half a mag though.

Oh yeah, +1 for the vid. Nice to know i'm not the only one that knows the true power of the pistol .

Edit: Looked at your stats. I'm quite suprised that you're a General and you don't have 250 repair points yet. I don't mean anything by that, but i'm quite suprised all the same.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-08-06 16:23:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard