Poll

Is your most played map Karkand (Main Account)

Yes55%55% - 193
No44%44% - 154
Total: 347
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6534
I'm guessing the poll will be like 50/50. Me? I'm wannabe gator/oman whore. Glad to keep my Karkand time pretty low.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
Hell yes it is
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6639|Your moms bedroom
sadly it is... used to be sharqi but everyone starts there rotation with karkand and thats the only place to find action when playing I/O (except on bf2s US server)
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6181|c-c-c-Canada
nope

Wake
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA
Yep, Ghost Town was catching up before i stopped playing.  Why does it matter?  I greatly enjoyed Karkand when the game came out, as I enjoy all maps with close quaters fighting(hence Ghost Town and Sharqi be my other 2 favorites) but on this forum playing karkand somehow reduces you
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

phil-12-12 wrote:

nope

Wake
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Hell yes it is
I love my Karkand. There's just some sort of appeal to it. It's fun sniping someone through the smog, or sending an SRAW out of the fog into their sniper scope and the like.

Plus, I like fucking around with people (slightly) more nubish than me. I mean, if C4 killed you the first time through the doorway, you'd think you'd go the other way, but no. They just keep coming.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
Yes. Sharqi used to be, but my new clan runs a 24/7 kark.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

At the moment it is, but it's going to be Wake in a couple of months. On my new account, though, I've barely played Karkland at all.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
agent146
+127|6385|Jesus Land aka Canada
You know what is funny.....for me....for any fps game that i play on.....I will aways play on one map. 24/7....i dont' know why. but i do
-counter strike =de_dust2
-day of defeat source= dod_avalanch
-battlefield 2= strike on karkand
RECONDO67
+60|6635|miami FL
I have 2 accounts and the second one I made sure that the favorite map was not karkand
cachorroDsandino its my other account
TravisC555
+118|6218|Cox Convention Center, OK
Wake ftw.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas
Yes, and I'm not ashamed of it.

Used to be Wake, but I guess I've spent too much time on the 24/7 A2G Kark IO server.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
Yep, and I don't see why people think it's something to avoid.
maestrium
+13|6484|Arizona
Yes, on my new account which is replacing the one in my profile, it is, however I've been playing Warlord almost nonstop now and it will soon take it's place.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6649|Keyboard
Nope, Jalalabad .
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6123|Pennsylvania, USA
Hell yeah it's my favorite
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6511
i HATE karkand, cant stand it. fav map warlord
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

No
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Ghost Town for my main, but Karkand for my secondary. I think it was all the messing with K&P I used to do.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6183
i like cheese
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

i like cheese
frumunda?
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio
yes   . i enjoy karkand most unless it is a nade spamming / claywhore fest.  other than karkand, i mostly play wake, the other maps i dont play too often
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
Yes, Cause it was my pub/scrim/match account so I had to practice a lot of karkand....
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6656|California
I play ALL maps...

Kubra the most.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard