Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6549|Washington
i made my wife try a couple times. She drives the Humvee into a tree and trys to back up and then drives off into another tree and gets stuck and trys to back up... or she looks at the enemy for about 5 seconds before she starts shooting and complains when she dies...
HITNRUNXX
+220|6717|Oklahoma City

Spider1980 wrote:

i made my wife try a couple times. She drives the Humvee into a tree and trys to back up and then drives off into another tree and gets stuck and trys to back up...
Oh don't get me started on women drivers in video games!!! J/K
Dersmikner
+147|6505|Texas
By the way, I was thinking about this when I was at the Astros game last night. I'm also going to the PGA Championship in Tulsa this weekend.

There's a simple answer to the whole "how much time you spend doing [whatever you like to do]" debate. Pay all the fucking bills, and if she doesn't like it she can haul ass. I bought my girlfriend's car, pay my girl's car insurance, pay the house note, and pay for everything now that I think about it. She doesn't begrudge me whatever I want to do... there's your answer. The Golden Rule: The man with the gold makes the rules.
The#1Spot
+105|6547|byah

0ktane wrote:

Not to brag...but, I think I got the best girl here.  Her and I play BF2 together, 2142, Albatross18, RumbleFighter...just to name a few.  Mostly, we do BF2, and she is nuts...look up Flamesmakeitfaster and check her stats...she isn't just a gamer, she is a GOOD gamer.  Built her a new comp last year just so she could keep up with graphics and such.  Her and I have been together for just over 3 years, proposed to her back in June...and things couldn't be better.  Hell...she cooks too. 
Dude brag all you want thats the almost ultimate girlfriend/wife. Is she into cars?
Guys need guy time so women should not feel abandoned.

Last edited by The#1Spot (2007-08-07 20:13:09)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6515
lol i just started dating my gf a week ago and she doesn't know i'm a gamer yet
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6519|Gold Coast
BF2 > Girlfriends. No, Ive never had one :'(
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6515

KuSTaV wrote:

BF2 > Girlfriends. No, Ive never had one :'(
ur not missin much. no worries
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6396
My girlfriend and I play together on separate computers all the time.
Its fun, except when I yell at her
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Taten
+4|6216|Good Old Blitey

west-phoenix-az wrote:

My girlfriend and I play together on separate computers all the time.
Its fun, except when I yell at her
dont yell at her then lol
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6309
if I say something offending the bf2 community I will get it I know it.

But, I would take a woman over Battlefield 2 anyday.

Some of you nerds never had a woman sit in front of you
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Bull3t wrote:

if I say something offending the bf2 community I will get it I know it.

But, I would take a woman over Battlefield 2 anyday.

Some of you nerds never had a woman sit in front of you
I did. I played COH and discussed shit about MWLL on Teamspeak while she was next to me. Later she asked for sex I'm like no pl0x, this is men's business, go back to the kitchen bitch.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6746|Comber, Northern Ireland
today wud of been three months id been seeing my gf untill she wanted a break last week i feel shit but yeah she played bf2 and was complete piss at it...god i want her back!
Nenad1234BGD
+16|6430
My GF lives an hour away from me and since we both pursue careers, we see each other only from Friday to Sunday.... so, no I choose not to play BF2.  She, just like my father considers that a waste of time but I would agree that it is an equal time-waster as TV or 99 other things one can do. I regularly exercise and I see the game as some kind of hobby for me. I don't interfere with her free time, but I want her to respect mine as well. It's all about compromise. I am not sure if I would like her to play BF2 as well. Probably I would cut back on sports than and it would suck cuz I would gain weight... with that cooking of hers.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6396

Taten wrote:

dont yell at her then lol
Think about it, you have your teams commander sitting right next to you.
Sometimes you gonna yell

Give me the damn UAV, where the f*ck are the supply crates, spot the mobile AA, where did the heli go, arty the pad now!
She does a great job, but sometimes great is not good enough for me
We have a lot of fun though, shes really into it and getting better all the time.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard