HeRbY
+13|6286
The match is about to kick off, so for any followers of the English league, who do you think is going to win? I'm a supporter of United so there is no guess on who I want to win
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6270
Chelsea is gonna win no doubt.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Come On United!
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6378|Somersetshire
Come on you reds Wooowoooo
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Go On Arsenal! Im watching it right now. But just watching it for the fun of watching it. As you can see I r Arsenal Fan.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK
I really do think Manchester United will just clinch it from Chelsea - and if they don't, Man U will still win the season (they seem a stronger team, and still have Tevez to come).

Chelsea
Cech, Johnson, A Cole, Ben Haim, Carvalho, Essien, Mikel, Lampard, J Cole, Malouda, Wright-Phillips.
Subs: Cudicini, Sidwell, Pizarro, Sinclair, Diarra, Worley, Hilario.
Manchester United
Van der Sar, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, Carrick, O'Shea, Silvestre, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs.
Subs: Kuszczak, Nani, Pique, Fletcher, Bardsley, Martin, Eagles.

Please note that Chelsea are without Drogba - their most potent threat of the entire last season. Manchester United are virtually unchanged from last season (midfield mix). For me, Manchester United has the greater options available to them from the bench, and greater depth on the pitch. EDIT: I'd prefer Kuszczak to be playing rather van (see what I did there? ) Van der Sar - okay, I'll admit that's bias from a West Bromwich Albion supporter, but he really is the better goalkeeper. Oh, and I think Chelsea's new signings may be lacking bite and will take time to fit into the team - they just can't afford that against such a potent Man U team.
Here's hoping it's better than the FA Cup final of May (although all they really need to do to beat that is make a tackle and kick the ball a couple of times).

Good luck to supporters of both teams!
All the best,
Andy

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-08-05 07:21:24)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk
i hope man u win, i hate chelsea.

imo, i think Man U should bring Fletcher on with about 20-25 minutes left, he seems to play well in the last part of the match if he has fresh legs. im thinking chelsea will keep the first 11 out as long as possible with no big names really on the bench except maybe diarra. United seem to have a better defence, and what im guessing will be Rooney furthest forward with Giggs coming in behind in a fall back position, they have what could be a strong formation. chelsea dont have any born strikers it seems in the starting line up
HeRbY
+13|6286
1-0 to Man Utd 35 mins in
Goal scored by Ryan Giggs
Come on you red devils!

Oh, and why does Ronaldo always insist on taking free kicks - he sucks at them -.- Giggs for free kicks anyday.

Last edited by HeRbY (2007-08-05 07:37:11)

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

mkxiii wrote:

I hate chelsea.
Lol yup +1
1-0 COME ON YOU REDS

Last edited by KingCheese (2007-08-05 07:41:27)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK

HeRbY wrote:

1-0 to Man Utd 35 mins in
Goal scored by Ryan Giggs
Come on you red devils!

Oh, and why does Ronaldo always insist on taking free kicks - he sucks at them -.- Giggs for free kicks anyday.
Because he's a stupid over-privileged Portuguese git. Good player, though! Oh, it was ever so funny to see him step on the ball while he was doing a stepover! Giggs has always been fantastic - if only he'd had played for England rather than Wales... then we would've had a fantastic team this past decade.

KingCheese wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

I hate chelsea.
Lol yup +1
The one thing that mattered from his post! Good pick!
HeRbY
+13|6286
1-1 44:30 minute
Ashley cole sets up Malouda, a new Chelsea signing, and injured himself in the process
God damn them luckers Chelsea
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

HeRbY wrote:

Your L and F keys seem to be the wrong way round......
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
What's that "whoever wins the C.Sheild doesn't win the premiership" - remember that? I hope Chelsea wins this game.
HeRbY
+13|6286
Half time - Man Utd 1 - Chelsea 1

In my opinion it was a good first half and a hell of a lot better than the FA Cup final 3 months ago. I would like to see Nina come on for United in the second half, but I can see the game finishing at a draw.

KingCheese wrote:

HeRbY wrote:

Your L and F keys seem to be the wrong way round......
Yeah, your right

Last edited by HeRbY (2007-08-05 07:51:46)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk

TheDarkRaven wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

I hate chelsea.
Lol yup +1
The one thing that mattered from his post! Good pick!
HeRbY
+13|6286
Second half begins...lets hope for more goals.
HeRbY
+13|6286
Full time is here and the game will be decided via penalties. Ashley Cole was named man of the match (why?) and the game was fairly even. So basicly now its just luck about who wins.
HeRbY
+13|6286
Penalty Shoot-out result: Man Utd 3 - Chelsea 0
Although Andy Grey may say otherwise, the Chelsea penalties were awful in my opinion, but Van Der Sar deserves some credit for saving 3 out of 3. Revenge for the defeat back in May! Good game and hopefully a sign of things to come.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Well that was gay.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
aslong as it wer'nt as boring as the FA cup final, i'll watch match of the day tonight.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Damnit, everyone knows he who wins the shield doesn't wins the premiership.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Man u won.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK

Nintendogamer wrote:

aslong as it wer'nt as boring as the FA cup final, i'll watch match of the day tonight.
I must admit, it came very close to being so. Nothing special - Manchester United deserved it, though.
Taten
+4|6179|Good Old Blitey
Being a Derby County fan i didnt really care but i'm glad Man U won, i hate those southern pussies to the core, but aren't all Man U games boring?
espescially Man U Vs Liverpool

Last edited by Taten (2007-08-05 09:42:24)

Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK

Taten wrote:

Being a Derby County fan i didnt really care but i'm glad Man U won, i hate those southern pussies to the core, but aren't all Man U games boring?
espescially Man U Vs Liverpool
Chelski games are supposedly boring, its how they won the FA cup, bore everyone rigid and in the last minute win 1-0

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard