snipers
uav
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

global chat
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6142
Nothing.  I prefer to know what I'm getting when I enter a server (rather than a hodge-podge of different permutations of things).  E.g. when you play on a server with TKs for claymores & mines (something I actually prefer, but you rarely see it unless the server is IO), you're so pre-conditioned to ignoring friendly munitions that you will often ignore them and die.  Now add that to loads of different parts of the game and it gets to be a pain in the arse.
spuddy1981
+10|6362|england
I suppose I do agree with what your saying
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada

Nappy wrote:

global chat
global voip chat?
that would be chaos...and alot of smack talk....i like it.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

Nothing.  I prefer to know what I'm getting when I enter a server (rather than a hodge-podge of different permutations of things).  E.g. when you play on a server with TKs for claymores & mines (something I actually prefer, but you rarely see it unless the server is IO), you're so pre-conditioned to ignoring friendly munitions that you will often ignore them and die.  Now add that to loads of different parts of the game and it gets to be a pain in the arse.
EXACTLY.

I hate going into a CSS server and theres a retard kiddy admin who decides to put everyones health on 1 and give everyone nades. Thats great fun
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6142
I can't bear CSS solely because of the amount of fucking terrible sounds nearly every single server operator requires you to download.  Worse still is the fact that you nearly always end up downloading the same shit with different names so, no matter how many servers you play on, you still have to keep downloading stuff you've already got.  It's always great fun spending a minute downloading irrelevant shit before you can actually join the game.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

I can't bear CSS solely because of the amount of fucking terrible sounds nearly every single server operator requires you to download.  Worse still is the fact that you nearly always end up downloading the same shit with different names so, no matter how many servers you play on, you still have to keep downloading stuff you've already got.  It's always great fun spending a minute downloading irrelevant shit before you can actually join the game.
there is a mod you can get that replaces all sounds you download with a different sound recording of silence. So when the sound plays it plays silence  and you can't/don't notice it at all.
fabiator14
+7|6151|Normandy - France

gene_pool wrote:

there is a mod you can get that replaces all sounds you download with a different sound recording of silence. So when the sound plays it plays silence  and you can't/don't notice it at all.
thant'a a good mod because sometimes commandants speak too much and it really sucks ! !! !
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

agent146 wrote:

Nappy wrote:

global chat
global voip chat?
that would be chaos...and alot of smack talk....i like it.
nonono

not voip lol

when you say (type) something and everyone can see it (the enemys chat is red)
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands
No armor, but do cars
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6405|Earth
Why don't they just turn everything off and give everybody pillows as their main weapon. That should get everybody to quit whining about what is fair.
Signature
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
I wish you could turn off the commanders voice over. Not quite the same thing as the thread is asking for but i would so like that option.

As for server options, i'd like IO to have jeeps. I know its then not IO, but it would be preferable to having to run long distances.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6402|dm_maidenhead
Unlocks on/off
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6125|Pennsylvania, USA

petermassingale wrote:

Unlocks on/off
You can do that but it's against ROE to be turned off on ranked servers.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
Commander Voice.

Fuckin voice spamming commanders.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6220|Turkey
the fucking claymores

i hate those kids running with clay on their hand suiciding damn nubs
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Aircraft.
or, better yet.  DESTRUCTIBLE explosives.  Make it an option to whether a grenade can destroy AT Mines, C4, Claymores,

I also wish there was a button you could hold down on your keyboard that turns on/off the ability for yourself to be revived when you die.
it would end noob medics whoring 8 revive points, while making someone earn 8 kill points while you sit there helpless lying dead in front of a tank.
Zathras
+2|6152
Knifes only.  Imagine a scrum of 64 people in one place trying to stab each other.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6530

whine whine whine, you kill the game when you whine
KnifeyBoy
+5|6116
gernades, c4, clamores, all Gernades launchers and SRAW/Eryx in an explosives category
Orrish
+4|6126|Liverpool, Merseyside
...........................(wakes up)huh uh ah what ?.........oh yes..........eerrr....... sorry the whining made me go brain dead for a few minutes there
Stizz
+8|6249|New Jersey
too many options already, ie ff for mines/claymore <------- should always be on!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord
#1 with a bullet: medic self-heal.

Support self-supply.
Claymore and mine destructibility (grenades, artie, GL, AFV guns).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

sniper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard