citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6504|Atlanta, GA
So I just got out of a round where I finally got the Collector Pin, Collector's Badge Bronze, and Collector's Badge silver. in one round.

It was Highway Tampa in titan mode. I used a pod from my titan to land onto my titan and go down on the side. I slowly crept around the corner to find like 4 guys on their stomachs aiming away from me. I then proceeded to knife each and every one of them. I then went back to look down the longer path and saw four more guys and almost creamed myself. I crept up on them and knifed them all too! No shit.

So what's your best knife moment?
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6390|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
when i knifed the guy and he died
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

when i knifed the guy and he died
Every Knife Kill is a good moment IMO.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2007-08-02 22:59:01)

r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA
Camp, obviously I was playing with people with bad pcs or something, coming up on the first flag from our uncap spawns, walk past the stair, end up in a fire fight, out of ammo, a gernade lands nearby, does the thing where it messes up you sight/hearing, i got on firing with my pistol, jump around the corner to find 3 enemy soldiers sitting there, jsut sorta staring at me, pull out my knife, and by the time the nade effect wears off I have three more dogtags, immediatly following I was gunned down
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6534|Valhalla
When I got my Gold Collectors Badge
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6114
Was be hind a clan that were running around together like 5 of them I managed to get behind them Stab on the Second one in the back the 3rd one turned around started shooting I managed to knife him the fourth one tried to hide behind the corner I knifed him while he was laying there and the last one didnt have a clue to what happen so I just stabbedhim as well 5 stabs. After 30 seconds a massage pops up accusing me of using bots and hacks rofl.
Slickfish
+24|6623
Running into a squad of 4, killing 2 with Krylov, one pistol, last one knife..it felt good.
They where all looking at me and firing at me, so to get the last guy was a total great kill.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
was playing a round with a friend the other day, we were on seperate teams... we capped all their flags and killed everyone but him

i hunted his ass down and stabbed him as he was shooting me, i got his tag with 1 health left, he then promptly called me so many different bad things at once i couldn't really make out what he was saying... good times
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739
Every time I knife a sniper.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6352|Troy, New York
Yesterday 4 my first knife kill ever, (and only 1) Knifed a support guy with some weird lookin' HMG, really big, a Banz or something.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6234|United Kingdom

h4hagen wrote:

Yesterday 4 my first knife kill ever, (and only 1) Knifed a support guy with some weird lookin' HMG, really big, a Banz or something.
Probably a Ganz
Rogue_granny
+22|6565
Getting Blade1114
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6352|Troy, New York

mitch212k_2 wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Probably a Ganz
lol, looked up the wep list, thats the 1
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6556|Brisbane, Aus

When you're in a giant mass of people trying to knife one guy, and you get the kill.

https://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u194/Fenix14_omgz/screen081.jpg
r2zoo
+126|6595|Michigan, USA

Fenix14 wrote:

When you're in a giant mass of people trying to knife one guy, and you get the kill.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u194 … een081.jpg
2142 forum, but still amusing
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6556|Brisbane, Aus

r2zoo wrote:

wups sorry, spose I've never been able to knife people in 2142 anyway lol..
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6439|Brisbane, Australia

Fenix14 wrote:

lol that guy got raped!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
r2zoo
+126|6595|Michigan, USA

Fenix14 wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

wups sorry, spose I've never been able to knife people in 2142 anyway lol..
No worries pal   Knife kills of any kind are good in my book.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6301

Fenix14 wrote:

/agree
OxiDeOwns
+15|6220|Sydney, Australia
standing in front of a proned sniper, then knifing him once he shits himself
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6294|Malaysia
Getting my Collector's Badge Silver and Gold in a single round.
Commando
+8|6601
This has happened a couple times to me...when someone is going around knifing and sneaks up behind you. He misses. You turn around pull out your knife assuming he wants a knife fight and then for some reason he pulls out his gun. You jump around while he is shooting and manage to knife him followed by a nice tea bagging. Hope my sweaty sacks taste nice
Cursed You
+64|6587|Idaho
I was on Berlin I think and I was at a corner and I just hit F a few times to go to my grenades but I hit it one too many times and had my knife out instead but was already in half click and right as I swiped my knife I hit this guy who ran around the corner.

Was epic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard