Poll

Are you going to buy Gears of War for PC?

yes42%42% - 18
no57%57% - 24
Total: 42
stef10
+173|6480|Denmark
Well, yeah Gears of War is coming for PC

By holiday season does he mean summer vacation.

so max a month.
aLeX
.?
+160|6329|:D

Lulz, don't be silly.

360 ftw
stef10
+173|6480|Denmark
5 new singleplayer levels or something like that
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver
well considering you need pretty good machine to run this as well as teh 360 it seems kind of pointless, considering one million plus already own this game for 360....
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6601|Philadelphia, PA
I might get it.
stef10
+173|6480|Denmark
but when he says it will be available this holiday season does he mean this summer, so like max a month.
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

This game got a pretty high score on gamespot(like a 97-98?), and that rating is one of highest i've seen. I'll definately be getting it for pc as I've been wanting to play it but wont bother going back to console gaming. I just hope the port is done well and it feels like a pc game with a good controls configuration.

The next few months is gonna be great for pc FPS gaming.
stef10
+173|6480|Denmark
9.6 it got and that is the same as God of War 2.
HeRbY
+13|6314
The game was well suited to the xbox, so it will be interesting to see how well it maps out on keyboard and mouse. If it turns out well then I will be buying it for sure.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I might get it.
Same. Crysis will be better.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

Ryan wrote:

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I might get it.
Same. Crysis will be better.
Wow, I didn't expect that from Ryan......

jokes, jokes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

stef10 wrote:

but when he says it will be available this holiday season does he mean this summer, so like max a month.
Holiday season usually means Christmas time. I won't be getting it because I have it on 360, and I don't think it will be a good port unless they seriously change the player interface. I have never played a PC FPS that played like Gears did, so I will be interested to hear how it is on the PC.
Jello.01
+46|6607|DFW, Texas

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

This game got a pretty high score on gamespot(like a 97-98?), and that rating is one of highest i've seen. I'll definately be getting it for pc as I've been wanting to play it but wont bother going back to console gaming. I just hope the port is done well and it feels like a pc game with a good controls configuration.

The next few months is gonna be great for pc FPS gaming.
Actually, it's a third person shooter. I think I said that a month ago on another Gears of War for PC thread, but I don't care enough to find it.
Anyway, it might be good, but I'm not into the whole third person thing...
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6649|United States
I already have this game for 360 so I won't be buying it for pc.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6446

I love this game, too bad I don't have a 360. But probably my machine won't handle it. I might get a new graphics card. But yea, one of the best games I ever played.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
yes, if it has LIVE (free for because i have live for xbox)
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

All the people talking about how the control system will work on PC, why don't you just use a 360 pad? That's what I do for these sorts of things.
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6117

Wow, yes I am

360 = fail
Shadow893
lel
+75|6690|England

Samtheman53.0000012 wrote:

Wow, it looks shit

360 = teh pWnZl
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6656|San Francisco, CA
Already own it on the 360, and I just found it boring once I beat the game. I felt no desire to go back to replay missions (even the driving level) like I usually do with other games. There just isn't any real replay value to me. Even with co-op, it's just meh. The multiplayer never really caught on to me. It just doesn't really feel like it was fully fleshed out in my opinion.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

Bertster7 wrote:

All the people talking about how the control system will work on PC, why don't you just use a 360 pad? That's what I do for these sorts of things.
Tell me, do those gamepads work like joysticks so I can fly jets?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

null vote, i dont have a pc.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6641|England
If my processor can handle it then definitly.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Lulz, don't be silly.

360 ftw

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

well considering you need pretty good machine to run this as well as teh 360 it seems kind of pointless, considering one million plus already own this game for 360....
Not everyone has a suxbox. People with decent rigs will probably pick the game up for the PC...and rich bastards with both systems will probably buy it once more for the extra maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard