bomb the chinks!1%1% - 3
Bomb the freakkin USA!21%21% - 39
Nuke 'em kinky Europeans!2%2% - 5
I want nukes in BF2!23%23% - 42
Total: 180
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Terrorists are all from the middle east. They all want us dead. They will kill us. Should we bomb them back to the stoneage ?
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6766|Canader , eh?
depends on how many innocent lifes you want to kill....
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Bombing the middle east = 100% civilian casualties.
saluisto
+0|6707

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Terrorists are all from the middle east. They all want us dead. They will kill us. Should we bomb them back to the stoneage ?
I think you should stop playing battlefield 2. I think it is not good for you!
Nehil
+3|6731|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
I've noticed all terrorists are male! KILL ALL MEN!!!!!

Seriöst, äru bäng i huvet?
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6766|Canader , eh?
nej det e han nog inte...säkert lite dum ..men inte helt bäng i huvudet...
Nehil
Fast jag tror inte han är seriös, han verkade ok innan.
Speed84
+0|6769|Norge/Norway/Norwegen
They dont want you all dead. You are only the symbol of...sweede? Not american? Then you have nothing to fear! You are "nutral" right? And since you never have been on the reciving end of bombs; dont pass out death and suffering to those who cant defend them selves.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6766|Canader , eh?
yeah...efter han sa hur många oskyldiga liv som skulle dödas...blev jag också lite tveksam...
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Jävla jänkar kan fan lita på att vi också blir bombade nångång.

Sweden will be targeted trust me!
Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders

Nehil wrote:

I've noticed all terrorists are male! KILL ALL MEN!!!!!

Seriöst, äru bäng i huvet?
No they're not.
OmS-NAS
+1|6760|Oslo, Norway
så lenge de ikke tar nordmenn så er det vel greit.

men, kjære allah,gud eller noen andre for at det er ett ironisk innspill
Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California
I would give my 2 cents, but I can't read a fawkin thing you guys are writing....
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
are you mad? most of these guys are innocent and if you want to bomb the entire mid east you need a HUGE load of bombs and planes.
just capture the hostiles
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6712|Hong Kong, China
Yeh, but since the hostilies are mingled amongst the innocent, it's a tad bit hard.

And why are there 30% poeple voting to bomb the USA?

And what's this about needs tons of bombs and planes? Trust me, there's still a few ICBM's under the carpet and if they don't finish the job, then you're screwed since the rest of the world will be after you.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6819
terrorists are all people. so we should kill everyone on earth, that will end all terrorism.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6734

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Should we bomb them back to the stoneage ?
I don't think setting them back two or three weeks is going to accomplish much.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
well i say lets bomb his swedish house --> don't like the idea
Nehil

Krappyappy wrote:

terrorists are all people. so we should kill everyone on earth, that will end all terrorism.
I'm with ya.
CreepingDeath
+1|6743

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I can tell by your statment you don't know to many middle easterners now do you.
Im a white older male and american citizen born and raised in Michigan.
But just about three years ago I married a middle eastener and by your comment I can really tell you have never meet one .
  When was the last time you walked into your house and gave everyone and anyone there male or female a hug and not only one kiss but two kisses one on each cheek? I would say NEVER. When was the last time you ever sat down and talked to a middle easterner. I would say NEVER.
But I can say you do watch and beleave everything your narrow mind picks up on what our goverment says on  news station or in the newspapers.Its called prapaganda . .
   I hate spics. niggers and most of all white trash dumb mother fuckers. These people along with the goverment keeps rasicizim alive and killing.

My wifes family (Yaman palistien arab and old lebbanon arab mixed) somewhat messed up in ways like most familys, Are such loving caring people willing to help anyone and everyone at anytime they can.

And if you didn't know usa has thier own terriost right here in our country.
CreepingDeath
+1|6743
PS
This is such a stupid POLL . . . people saying things they don't have a clue about.
I would also say whoever started it, beleaves as well that our troops are over there  protecting our freedoms over here in the USA .. Hmm some  people just need to stop playing video games while watching CNN but instead start seeing the real world as what it is.

GEORGE BUSH is just over there protecting the oil fields for his own gain.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6734
While you do have a point you can't deny the fact that those people just had a vote. They're now able to chose their own leaders as opposed to being slaughtered by a dictator for disagreeing with his policies.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6752
Have you ever been to Iraq? Its practically in the Stone Age already. Thanks to Saddam.
CreepingDeath
+1|6743
But who's the ones that backed him so he could be in power over iraq many years ago?
USA did.<---- fact.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6819

FeloniousMonk wrote:

While you do have a point you can't deny the fact that those people just had a vote. They're now able to chose their own leaders as opposed to being slaughtered by a dictator for disagreeing with his policies.
to be fair, they're as likely to choose an anti-western islamic government [a la iran] as a secular progressive one.

would that be any better?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard