ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
Well I just got back from Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio with Qrite and a couple of other friends.  I took some videos while on the rides and put 'em on youtube.  I know the quality is shit (it was taken on my crappy camera phone) but bear with me.  I also have some video while riding other rides, but I'm just to lazy to upload them.

Top Thrill Dragster (The first 30 seconds are a waste)

The Millennium Force (Skip to about 20 seconds..... please, lol) oh yeah, and sorry for the finger that was in the way the whole time

Last edited by ceslayer23 (2007-08-01 19:09:20)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6642

I love Cedar Point. The best time to go is when they do their Halloween stuff imo.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio
you live in ohio omnideath?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Way better than the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 view.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
yeah im gonna drive up there for halloweekends like I always do
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

[REB]Qrite wrote:

O  H
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio
I O !! Ftw!
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6478|Kentucky
i have been on millinnium force but top thrill drag broke down while i was in line for it sensor malfunction
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
Six Flags great adventure ftw.

But I've always wanted to go to Cedar Point. I really wanna compare Kingda Ka to the Top Thrill Dragster and see if there's a difference.
Madhadda1
+270|6543|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
millinnium force was a great ride but top thrill dragster took the cake, what can i say other than it was amazing. but i was suprised all we got on the topthrill dragster was a lap bar!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6642

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Yea, not too far from usmarine if I'm not mistaken
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon
dude, screaming like a girl is not something you want to record and post for everyone to see
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6648
i just went to knotts berry two days ago. the top thrill dragster thing or whatever is a lot like Xcellerator.

silver bullet and ghostrider are the best ones at knotts imo.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6113|Tampa, Florida
Wow, I remember waiting for both of those 3 hours for top thrill, definetly worth it
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio
haha . tht was the chicks behind us.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio

GorillaKing798 wrote:

Wow, I remember waiting for both of those 3 hours for top thrill, definetly worth it
3 hours?! . when it first came out im guessing. we rode it twice. once at the begining ( hour and 20 minute wait roughly , considering we wating 20 minutes extra for front) and the second time around 7 ( half hour wait. then half hour for front) i dont think id wait 3 hours for it
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
lol chubby fingers
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
maverick is the best. while waiting we did the wave through the whole line a few times. the the people in front of me started dancing to the western music. the wait was 1hr 20mins
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio
ehh we didnt go on maverick .. it was like a 2 hour wait.
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
I've always wanted to go to Cedar Point, heard so much stuff about it. The parks closest to my house are Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm. Niether of them have anything that's really scream-worthy. Knott's is better though, Ghost Rider/Xccelorator(?)/Silver Bullet are the 3 best rides there.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6568|United States
I rode the Millennium Force way back when it was first introduced to the park. Talk about one hell of a ride.
Kylau
+9|6704|Washington
Are all the rides less than 2 minutes long? Thats pretty lame TBH
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

OmniDeath wrote:

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Yea, not too far from usmarine if I'm not mistaken
Correct
The#1Spot
+105|6538|byah
Holy fuck i hate it when girls scream on roller coaster rides

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh hello (wave) aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaah  lol

Last edited by The#1Spot (2007-08-01 22:34:40)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

[REB]Qrite wrote:

I O !! Ftw!

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-08-01 22:57:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard