AntiWiggin
+0|6117
Just wanted to hear opinions on the unlocks in 2142. Which ones do you think are the most important?

Personally, I went for the grenades and upgraded sprint first. Then I started unlocking Assault/Medic unlocks. Right now I have 3 unlocks I've saved up. I can unlock the remaining Assault/Medic stuff, but I was thinking about going through the pillum branch for Engineers. Any thoughts?
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6237|United Kingdom
i went straight for defib, til i got the voss, then justworked my way up ll the others. The SAAW branch was the last one for me
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
defib and PK rockets is all you will ever need

Last edited by loonitic (2007-08-01 02:34:03)

RECONDO67
+60|6638|miami FL
the best unlock its the delete button that game blows stop fooling your self with the make believe future
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

RECONDO67 wrote:

the best unlock its the delete button that game blows stop fooling your self with the make believe future
Ok, fag, we have your opinion, now get out.

Oh yeah, the delete button is stock. Idiot.

Last edited by Undetected_Killer (2007-07-31 14:16:32)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
Mine will have to be the medic hub unlock cause you heal yourself faster then those defibs to keep your team running around you

oh yeh I kno this is off topic but on our clan server as soon as the shields on the titan went down the titan core got blown up without anyone being in the titan (I was commander), is that a hack?

Last edited by bullit (2007-07-31 14:41:20)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here

RECONDO67 wrote:

meh this guy is a bag of douche everyone as a different opinion about games so if you dont have something to say that is related to the thread then don't say it at all noob

btw and i think the clark shotgun was the best unlock
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
For me its the Infantry Scanner, saved my life more time than I can remember.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA
Tough toss up between the motion mines and the clark,

Clark: Great a raping the titan or Camp, as long as infantry keep coming you keep killing.

Motion Mines:  Wait till enemy sheild goes down on titan, land on titan, chuck motion mines over their launch bay and let the fun begin!
RECONDO67
+60|6638|miami FL

voodoosniper7 wrote:

RECONDO67 wrote:

meh this guy is a bag of douche everyone as a different opinion about games so if you dont have something to say that is related to the thread then don't say it at all noob

btw and i think the clark shotgun was the best unlock
you are the same turd that doesn't like my shoes  hater

Last edited by RECONDO67 (2007-07-31 15:08:33)

ZCaliber
+12|6513|Between Canada and Iowa
Motion mine bait.

For many obvious reasons.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6458|UK
Defibs then PK Rockets then Baur IMO.

bullit wrote:

oh yeh I kno this is off topic but on our clan server as soon as the shields on the titan went down the titan core got blown up without anyone being in the titan (I was commander), is that a hack?
Do u mean like this? ----(watch the video)-----> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=82400

Edit:Spelling.

Last edited by [[[@lph@]]]_Templar (2007-07-31 15:21:15)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK

[[[@lph@]]]_Templar wrote:

bullit wrote:

Do u mean like this? ----(watch the video)-----> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=82400

Edit:Spelling.
Well it didn't go invisible it just blew up I was inside and straight away everything blew without anyone being in there as soon as the shields went down and then found myself running to jump off the titan..
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York

RECONDO67 wrote:

Hey cockbreath, shut the fuck up.

That is all.

(Pilum is a great tree to unlock; it was my first)
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6629|The Netherlands
i started whit asoult, personal upgrades, sniper, an then support(olsmost done) i think i had done suport as first one, the shotgun pwns(and whit patch 1.4 it owns even more)
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Sprint unlocks, Defib, PK-74, Nades, Baur-H.

You don't need anything else
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6629|The Netherlands
and dudes plz relax about that dete guy, he cant play the game normal so she is agry and then press delete, he is to noob to say the alt f4 so let him beleve in what he think, he is probably kicking on the atantion
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
Sprint increase. Followed by AR Rockets.
AntiWiggin
+0|6117
So I ended up getting the remaining Assault/Medic unlocks. I'm not to impressed with Baur, which I find suprising as I loved the G3 from BF2. The smoke nades are useless. Smoke lasts less than ten seconds, sentry guns see through it, list goes on forever...I like the Voss however, although I'll get labled a major noob for using it. Heck, I called Voss users noobs myself before, but now I see why they used it. It's like the Krylov, with ten extra rounds and a bit more accurate.

I may still use the Krylov on bigger maps, but when faced with a choice between the SCAR and the Voss, I'll take the Voss...

People say it's a noob weapon, so imagine it in the hands of a master
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6116
I would have to say that the best unlocks are the AR-Rocket luncher which gives me the ability to take out snipers camping on roofs and light vehicles. It makes the assault kit very powerful although the only problem I have playing assault is when I have to deal with enemy armor and airvheicles. It's run for cover or to the nearest AA, railgun or run for cover.
Commando
+8|6603
Voss is a ball tearer, thats why people complain about it.

Defrib is the best unlock in the game
Mennechet
+1|6160|In front of my PC...
Voss will be my very last unlock, I just got bored of seeing how many people use only this weapon, just watch your upper left bottom screen. And yes, sadly for this weapon, mostly noobs use it. Why ? First, I'm a CQC whore ( Clark FTW ), and nothing funnier than bunnyhopping a little bit, and watch these guys go dry...do you think they would pull out the pistol or the knife ? Nooooo, they turn their back and lose 3 seconds to reload their main weapon, and this is like " free dead meat " ! And, most of the Voss users I've seen so far only spray and pray, and waste 40 bullets to kill one lonely guy ! That's why, I'm proud to say it : Voss will be my very last unlock !!!

IMO, best unlocks are : Clark 15B, Infanty Scanner, RDX kabooom pack, Nades and Pilum ^^
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Get the ability unlocks first, trust me. Then get the med and ammo and repair upgrades. Toss in RDX and whatever else you like in the mix for starters. This is of course if you are into getting teamwork points or plan on being inside a vehicle most of the time. If not just start with something that appeals to you. My first unlocks were the Baur tree.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-08-01 00:14:44)

=VGF= Avantek
+2|6116
Dont need any unlocks to kick ass use the Scar11 or Krylov its easy to use them and they are very powerful compared to other weapons.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
Oh yeah and the worst unlock is the Zeller.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard