G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea
you're an ass, no matter what country you're in.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Sure, every American will say that. But me being an iraq say that you  are retards as well.
really? what part of Iraq are you from?
Baghdad.
really, what part of Baghdad are you from?  Im quite familiar with the area myself.  I think I knopw more about that place than my own hometown.
topal63
. . .
+533|6719
Humpty dumpty, didn't fall off the wall. He was shot off. We broke it - we should fix it.

Bush & his cronies are irrelevant at this point, they are simply a pragmatic concern now (we need to get rid of the waste & corruption they created). But, Iraq belongs to America (IMO) - at this point in history. Its well being and its citizens well being have eclipsed the lies that lead us to war. If the idiot neighbors could stop meddling & screwing things up & if we could stop the corporate looting - it could be fixed.

Restoration of infrastructure is concern #1. There is no society until there is water, electricity, commodities, hospitals, homes, etc.
Formation of a "believing in the mission" & "trustworthy" Iraqi military & police force is concern #2.
The US leaving is concern #3.
Continuing aid, after an eventual inevitable withdrawal, is concern #4.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

topal63 wrote:

Restoration of infrastructure is concern #1. There is no society until there is water, electricity, commodities, hospitals, homes, etc.
Formation of a "believing in the mission" & "trustworthy" Iraqi military & police force is concern #2.
The US leaving is concern #3.
Continuing aid, after an eventual inevitable withdrawal, is concern #4.
another good response
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea
i like your sig, gunslinger
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Baghdad.
really, what part of Baghdad are you from?  Im quite familiar with the area myself.  I think I knopw more about that place than my own hometown.
Karada?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
telling it like it is.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Sure, every American will say that. But me being an iraq say that you  are retards as well.
Baghdad. I don't live in IRAQ anymore though.
As someone with an Iraqi heritage r'Eeee tell us what you really think about US intervention in Iraq....
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Baghdad.
Karada?
why the ?  shouldnt you know more about where youre from than I?
r'Eeee
+311|6449

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Karada?
No, I was saying if you that place. Cuz you were asking from where am I.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Karada?
when did you leave?

are you shia?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-07-30 12:18:45)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Karada?
Probably asking if you know it.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
r'Eeee
+311|6449

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

when did you leave?

are you shia?
I wasn't there during the war. I was in Jordan. After the war was over, we went back, stayed coupled of months, couldn't resist how messed up the country was and still. My dad found a job here in the UK. So we came here(Sept 2003)

And... I am Christian.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2007-07-30 12:20:38)

HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6727|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
install a ruthless dictator because they're the only ones that can quell the civil war that will result after the US's departure.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

when did you leave?

are you shia?
I wasn't there during the war. I was in Jordan. After the war was over, we went back, stayed coupled of months, couldn't resist how messed up the country was and still. My dad found a job here in the UK. So we came here(Sept 2003)

And... I am Christian.
assyrian?

consider yourself lucky.

now, if you were to have spent more time in Iraq during the war, you would know that your first statement is a joke.  You would know how coalition forces conduct themselves and how your fellow citizens react.  You would know that the reason behind the chaos is not because of the ability of the military, but the fact that the insurgency wants to take advantage of our laws and morals and be willing do the things that we cant and shouldnt do.  You would know that if the coalition was as ruthless as the insurgency, there wouldnt even be a fist fight going on in Iraq right now.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-07-30 12:26:21)

r'Eeee
+311|6449

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

when did you leave?

are you shia?

And... I am Christian.
assyrian?
ROFL. NO....
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

r'Eeee wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

And... I am Christian.
assyrian?
ROFL. NO....
sorry, every christian I knew in Iraq called themselves assyrians.
OpsChief
+101|6677|Southern California

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

install a ruthless dictator because they're the only ones that can quell the civil war that will result after the US's departure.
What is going on in Iraq is not a Civil War because it involves more participants and interests from other factions/countries than Iraqis. Iraqis will be the "beneficiaries" of the war but this is a war not recognizing as much the political-national sovereignty, but more religious "borders". Now the national borders are overlayed onto he political boundaries true, but we must account for it all.

Last edited by OpsChief (2007-07-30 12:46:37)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

G3|Genius wrote:

you're an ass, no matter what country you're in.
How civil.
Madison B.
+4|6112

leetkyle wrote:

i've seen countless posts on what people would do, but i'd love to get them all bunched up in here. i am aware there are similar threads but i couldn't find one that is like this

You are the US President. Your troops are still in Iraq. What are you going to do?

I am not sure what I'd do. If you pull out, Iraq is likely to destroy itself through civil war, but if you stay in - then you could be making each side even angrier. This is a real tough one.
I would put a Sunni in charge (seeing as how the middle east is mostly sunni & that putting a shi'ite in charge would only cause more tension)

If a Sunni is put in charge the Shi'ites would simmer down (they always do)
Iran would learn to curb itself and its comments as well as its advancements with the building of nuclear arms.
America wouldn't be attacked (it never was attacked by Sunni Iraqis after all)

And we'll all live happily ever after...

The End..
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Pull out and let them (Iraq) destroy themselves. Seriously.
Madison B.
+4|6112

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

telling it like it is.
Oh you're so funny...

How can we lose a won fight? We did take Saddam out right? There's nothing left to lose/win.... The only reason we're still their is to install stability... you're not telling anything like it is... there is no more "war" between America and Iraq.. the war (since the illigal over-throwing of saddam) is CIVIL.. Iraqis killing Iraqis & Americans because of a dumb un-thought out plan by Bush.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

now, if you were to have spent more time in Iraq during the war, you would know that your first statement is a joke.  You would know how coalition forces conduct themselves and how your fellow citizens react.  You would know that the reason behind the chaos is not because of the ability of the military, but the fact that the insurgency wants to take advantage of our laws and morals and be willing do the things that we cant and shouldnt do.  You would know that if the coalition was as ruthless as the insurgency, there wouldnt even be a fist fight going on in Iraq right now.
Ding ding ding ding ding.......WINNER.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I'd pull out. So what if Iran takes over, who cares. They'll be more ruthless and they will kill off the Sunni/Al Queada in Iraq, so what would be sorted. Then, send everyone to Afghanistan/Pakistan and focus on that and then finally try to finish off AQ over there. Then see what happens there.

I'm a 5 star Armchair General! Luk at my bajez

Seriously though, I'd rather have an Iranian controlled Iraq than an AQ controlled Sunni Iraq. History has shown us that it's the Sunni's that are more dangerous to everyone.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Madison B. wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

telling it like it is.
Oh you're so funny...

How can we lose a won fight? We did take Saddam out right? There's nothing left to lose/win.... The only reason we're still their is to install stability... you're not telling anything like it is... there is no more "war" between America and Iraq.. the war (since the illigal over-throwing of saddam) is CIVIL.. Iraqis killing Iraqis & Americans because of a dumb un-thought out plan by Bush.
what the fuck are you on about.  did you even read my sig. stupid.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-08-04 17:06:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard