tor11
Grunt
+18|6780|Os , Norway

MAJ-DMK- wrote:

xanthpi wrote:

MAJ-DMK- wrote:

Just so you know "Caucasian" currently refers almost exclusively to people who are from the Caucasus. From a region of the Caucasus mountains, itself imagined to be the location from which Noah's son Japheth, traditional Biblical ancestor of the Europeans (dominately white) MANY of them have been practising muslims for ages. Not all muslims are middle eastern decent people, please stop being racists, and bigots. The Muslim faith is the fastest growing religion in this world, followed by christian and hinduism and buddism.

Just because a group of people start doing violent acts on a certain racial group doesn't classify all of their peoples. Just imagine was everyone that isnt "white or christian" think about the terrorist in Ireland that are killing each other over slight alterations in their religios teachings. How about the Uni-bomber? or Hitler? how about Ted Bundy, Charles Mansion, Gary Ronald York and James Douglas Latham, Edmund Kemper III, Randy Kraft, hell look at the settlement of North and South Americas the white people almost killed off a entire race of peoples.

Basically what I am trying to pass on here is that we all are human beings, from different places. We all have are bias against people cause its part of our nature, we are passionate and caring people at times, and other times we are monsters against our fellow human being. Just because a group or people from a specific place are trying to terrorize the world doesnt mean that that little kid or women or man is going to come to your house and kill you. Its not like that at all, these are a bunch of gangsters or thugs that want to have power, and strike fear into the enemy. And to respond to a threat like that by claiming genocide of all the peoples is something that ranks up there with some of the worst actions taken by peoples. Hitler with the jews, America with the Japanease (A-bomb's), Saddam with the curds, Romans with europe, Chan with the Asians.
Reading the rest of my posts on Islam might grant you a clue. Your post was at best, naive.
I agree I cannot simply explain something in such a small post but hey all I want is people to respect others for the person they are not the people they stand for.
I agree, but its hard too respect the anger muslims are showing, when they are attacking Norwegian and Danish soil, and burning our flag, by the way is our symbol on our religion, should we burn their flag for that or burn down their outpost on danish and norwegian soil! But no we dont do that ! Beacause we dont belive in doing somthing like that solves anything, show respect u say, i agree, we should show respect for other belives, but they should show the same respect too us! Muslim leader in norway says that the attack on their country (norway) is alsoan attack on them! they are also aginst the drawings but say that using force isnt doing anything too get an apollogy from the gowerments of norway or denmark! Fanatism in religion is the cause of this happening, its sad too see!
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6730|Sweden
I think i mentioned the fact that "THe usa is hated" in another post.... I wrote that when european countries are targeted by terrorists, they will understand how the US "thinks"... Well, that is today. WW3 2008
Zukabazuka
+23|6706
http://www.swm.se/download.php?id=13694
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004448.htm Ok this is enough let the millitary handle them.

Ok these next link if they havn't been posted, Islam did these under the attack against Irak.
http://www.adl.org/Anti_semitism/arab/c … 080702.asp
http://www.adl.org/Anti_semitism/arab/c … 061802.asp
http://www.adl.org/Anti_semitism/arab/saudi_image.asp

These people only think with their guns or another weapon, NOTHING else.

If we are gonna respect them they have to respect our rules to and they are not really thinking about doing it.
BVC
+325|6716
Well, newspapers in my country have published the pictures so I guess we're in for it now too.  Don't give in to them Denmark!  Stand firm and don't let them piss on your freedom!
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6703|Stillwater, Ok

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I think i mentioned the fact that "THe usa is hated" in another post.... I wrote that when european countries are targeted by terrorists, they will understand how the US "thinks"... Well, that is today. WW3 2008
Someone with wisdom.  That is very well said, all these countries have been pissed and furious for the way we have reacted to terrorists.  Now that they are being threatened I am starting to see alot of..."Bomb the bastards" going on.  I just wonder if they will actually follow through with attacks or not. I pray that they don't because even after all the hatred people have show towards the US and its service members I don't want to see Europe ever experience a 9/11.  That kind of impact is horrible and leaves a nation stunned for atleast a couple of days.  After that attack the US was the weakest it had ever been since Pearl Harbor. The only difference is that 9/11 was an attack strictly on civilians and not service members.  Good luck Europe.
WolfSheep
+0|6680|Germany
Germany already hat their own terrorists, the "RAF - Red Army Faction".
They never managed, and never intended, to kill many people, but they brought the terrorist threat to germany. Spain also got bombed, the same in london. What more do you want? You're wrong, thinking that europe has been remained untouched and unharmed.

I missed the link between outraged muslims (because of the cartoons) and the organzied terrorism (like AQ).
By myself, I think that some of the US reactions have been over the top, but I understand that something had to be done. Maybe the government did the wrong things out of the right reasons...

I just want you americans to keep in mind that you would have a serious problem without german support - I am referring to Ramstein specially. Imagine you wouldn't be allowed to cross german airspace... would be a disaster. But I don't need to say that no german deployment in afghanistan would've been possible without US support (at least they helped us to get there, gave us some tents).
Just don't mistake the support you get from the german government, although the german public in general isn't too happy about it.

Don't think you're alone, it's not that easy.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6862|Cologne, Germany

I agree it is an outrage what has happened around those cartoons, with the burning of the scandinavian embassies. Still, one should not confuse those activities with organized terrorism. Those are organized protests, for sure, but not terrorism.
The protests themselves are only going on in muslim countries so far, and I don't expect any serious protests to happen in Europe itself. Muslim fanatics are easily mobilized in their homeland ( lebanon, syria, indonesia, afghanistan ), but their european brothers have remained relatively calm.
They may be angry, but they don't burn flags and kidnap people. So not all is lost.

Still, I do believe some kind of larger confrontation with Islam is imminent for western nations. the unrest around those pictures might just be the beginning.
Schutzengel
+0|6682

WolfSheep wrote:

Germany already hat their own terrorists, the "RAF - Red Army Faction".
They never managed, and never intended, to kill many people, but they brought the terrorist threat to germany. Spain also got bombed, the same in london. What more do you want? You're wrong, thinking that europe has been remained untouched and unharmed.

I missed the link between outraged muslims (because of the cartoons) and the organzied terrorism (like AQ).
By myself, I think that some of the US reactions have been over the top, but I understand that something had to be done. Maybe the government did the wrong things out of the right reasons...

I just want you americans to keep in mind that you would have a serious problem without german support - I am referring to Ramstein specially. Imagine you wouldn't be allowed to cross german airspace... would be a disaster. But I don't need to say that no german deployment in afghanistan would've been possible without US support (at least they helped us to get there, gave us some tents).
Just don't mistake the support you get from the german government, although the german public in general isn't too happy about it.

Don't think you're alone, it's not that easy.
Die letzte mal das ich im deutscheland war ( uber weihnachten) ich hab nichts davon gesehen und jeder deutscher mit wemm ich gesprochen hab hat mehr oder weniger die amerikanner rescht gegeben, mindestens mit Afgahnistan.

Mit Irak es war wohl was anders, Da hat kaum einer gewuesst das Hussein hat versucht in 1993 Der erster President Bush versucht umzubriungen wann er kuwait besucht hat. Und Wieweil deutscher haben gewuesst das iraq hat fast taglich auf Ami Flugzueger geschossen ???   Das hat ja auch fast keiner bei euch gewuesst.

sorry for the spelling i was just streching my legs ... it is only 07:15
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6730|Sweden
Ja, aber ich esse gern käse, und ich bin panzer-führer in meiner Panzerwagen, Deutschland über alles, mit unser katzen und pferden!
WolfSheep
+0|6680|Germany

Schutzengel wrote:

Die letzte mal das ich im deutscheland war ( uber weihnachten) ich hab nichts davon gesehen und jeder deutscher mit wemm ich gesprochen hab hat mehr oder weniger die amerikanner rescht gegeben, mindestens mit Afgahnistan.

Mit Irak es war wohl was anders, Da hat kaum einer gewuesst das Hussein hat versucht in 1993 Der erster President Bush versucht umzubriungen wann er kuwait besucht hat. Und Wieweil deutscher haben gewuesst das iraq hat fast taglich auf Ami Flugzueger geschossen ???   Das hat ja auch fast keiner bei euch gewuesst.

Afghanistan war für fast alle Deutschen in Ordnung denke ich.
Der Irak Krieg ist meiner Meinung nach nicht zu zu rechtfertigen, jedenfalls waren die Gründe falsch.
Es gab auch sehr viele Proteste gegen den Irak Krieg hier.

Deutsch ist schwer, du schreibst trotzdem sehr gut.
Reden wir in englisch weiter, ich denke die meisten hier werden leider kein Deutsch können.
Schön das nicht nur wir Deutschen die Sprache der anderen auch lernen & anwenden. Thumbs up.

Last edited by WolfSheep (2006-02-06 07:00:40)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6730|Sweden

WolfSheep wrote:

Schutzengel wrote:

Der Irak Krieg ist meiner Meinung nach nicht zu zu rechtfertigen, jedenfalls waren die Gründe falsch.

Reden wir in englisch weiter, ich denke die meisten hier werden leider kein Deutsch können.
Schön das nicht nur wir Deutschen die Sprache der anderen auch lernen & anwenden. Thumbs up.
Allow me to translate....

Die last times which was not I in German German (uber Christmas) I has anything of it seen and each German with wemm I spoke has more or less more amerikanner rescht given, at least with Afgahnistan. With Iraq it was probably which differently, there has hardly one gewuesst the Hussein has tried in 1993 the first President Bush tried umzubriungen when it Kuwait visited. And Wieweil German have gewuesst iraq nearly taglich at Ami Flugzueger shot??? That gewuesst also nearly none with you. sorry for the spelling i which is only 07:15

Afghanistan I was just streching my legs... it for nearly all Germans in order think. The Iraq war is to be justified according to my opinion not too, anyhow was wrong the reasons. There were also very many protests against the Iraq war here. German is heavy, you write nevertheless very well. We talk in English further, I think most no German here will unfortunately know. Beautifully German the language of the others also do not only learn that we to use &. Thumbs up.

*COUGH* *COUGH*  What is babelfish? Never heard of it!!
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6704|Denmark

Erkut.hv wrote:

Not for nothing, but I don't care. Someone will probably get shot, like that Van Gogh kid, who got dumped on for making an islam movie. It's illegal to draw a fucking picture?Can we bomb these people, please? I mean carpet bomb the shit outta them. It's shit like this that gets me angry. This isn't fucking Alice in Wonderland. You can't go around saying "off with their heads' you fucking tools.

I want to watch the history channel and see "the nuking of the middle east"
Its moron people like you and your president that are the cause of all the trouble we see in the middle-east in these times!!! You surrely have an IQ equal that of a wooden door.

I live in denmark myself and take great pride in our democracy. On the other hand I can see no reason why Jyllands-posten( the news-paper that printed the drawings) did it just to provocate muslims all over the world.

Imo this thing has been blown way out of proportion.

Its ok to occupy Iraq, but dont print drawings of muhammad!!! Doesnt make sense to me really.

God bless denmark and humanity
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6730|Sweden
And God Bless Muhammed!
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6704|Denmark

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

And God Bless Muhammed!
well said.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6730|Sweden
Im flying from Kastrup (DENMARKS main airport) on saturday destination Switzerland. Hmm, will the plane get hijacked?
hanny76
+1|6720

deathhaven wrote:

why the hell would they get upset if someone drew a picture of the greatest boxer that ever lived??????
rotfl

people here's the skinny the westerns are engulfed in the seven deadly sins(what a life sex, drugs and rock'n'roll) . rag heads see the freedoms we have and hate us because they have to abide by some book that doesn't translate in to modern times. it's like if people were to walk downtown dressed a hippies they'd get laughed at and teased.  if you fuck camels and cover your women then rightfully so ,you will also get fucked with.
Schutzengel
+0|6682
Here let me.

I wrote:

The last time i was in germany( over christmas) I didn't see any of that ( speaking about hostility to amwerican foreign policy), and most of the germans i spoke with told me they believed we were right ... at least with afghanistan.

The Iraq war was different though, almost no one knew that Hussein attempted to assassinate the first president bush when he visited Kuwait in 1993, or that Iraq would almost daily shoot at american and UK aircraft enforcing the no fly zone.

He wrote:

Afghanistan Was OK for almost every German.
The Iraq war, I dont think was justified, at least the reasons were wrong.
There were also lots of protests here against the Iraq War

the rest was more or less for me , but i agree we will continue in english ...
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6730|Sweden
I'll try the last part

German is hard, however you write it very good. I think we should continue in english, i think that most people here unfortunatly dont know any german. It's good though that we can spek german and the others can learn and use it...

YEAH I ROCK'!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6757|Salt Lake City

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I'll try the last part

German is hard, however you write it very good. I think we should continue in english, i think that most people here unfortunatly dont know any german. It's good though that we can spek german and the others can learn and use it...

YEAH I ROCK'!
I actually don't mind, especially when some one translates.  The last time I took German was 10th grade in high school...so better than 20 years ago.  I can still make some of it out, but seeing the German and then translation helps me keep up on it a bit anyway.
wensleydale8
+81|6790|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

And God Bless Muhammed!
well said.
That is not right unless u are muslim and quite frankly i find it insulting againt the christian faith.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6703|Stillwater, Ok
By ole means speak german, french, spanish whatever you want on this forum just please translate it if you do.  Atleast that way I can follow it instead of sicking my thumb up my ass wondering what you just said.  Atleast i can understand spanish though.
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6703|Stillwater, Ok
Lol personally i think the one where they ran out of virgins is hilarious.  Also on that note, one woman is enough to deal with.  Why they want as many as they do would be hell on earth once they hit that certain time of month.
Rosse_modest
+76|6797|Antwerp, Flanders

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Lol personally i think the one where they ran out of virgins is hilarious.  Also on that note, one woman is enough to deal with.  Why they want as many as they do would be hell on earth once they hit that certain time of month.
Obviously they like their affairs bloody...
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6703|Stillwater, Ok

Rosse_modest wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Obviously they like their affairs bloody...
Lol oh man that is gross.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard