PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6514|montreal, quebec

So we all enjoy a good game of bf2 once in a while or  everyday, connecting to oour favorite server, knowing everyone will fear you because you have alot of points. But when do you Quit the game, when you turn off the computer for any other reason than rebooting it, what what sport(s) (not activities) do you pratice? Do you try to stay in good shape or prefer making bacon supplies for WW3? Summer is here for most of us (majority of world population at least), the sun is great and the women sexy.

I'm not an athlete, but i do pratice some.  sometimes its hiking small mountains around here, biking (to go to work), roller blade to keep heart big and in shape. But mostly, the sport i prefer to pratice is paintball, milsim paintball, once a week, its a 6h adrenaline rush, running, shouting commands to teamates, hiding behind barrels, peeking, moving silently, peeking-hidding, peeking-shooting-rushing-shooting-dodging....winning

God Bless All Paintballers here on bf2s.com No matter you play recball, speedball, milsim, woodball or even airsoft, you guys know how it is on the battlefield shooting paintballs with your precious killing machine.

so, which sports do you pratice?
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6570|United States
Drinking, womanizing, bike riding, hiking, any and all lake activities, and just about any sport that you can think of (Mud football during a rainy day especially).
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

I do everything that has to do with water. Swimming, rowing, sailing,...

In winter I used to ski a lot, but after a stupid accident (a Japanese guy manged to hit me while I was standing and waiting for a friend) I hardly ski anymore because me knee tends to hurt.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ReDevilJR
+106|6351
Football. Weight Lifting. Repeat.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Hockey.  I've played since I was 7 and I love it.
Soccer.  I've played since I was 4 and I love it.
Mountain Biking.  There aren't many mountains in Northern Illinois, but we've got some pretty good singletrack trails near me.
Smithereener
+138|6316|California
I surf... on the Internet. (Oh no, bad joke)

Actually, I do a little bit of running, much less from when I ran track/XC. But I mostly do biking, whether at the gym on the stationary ones, or actually out on the road, and swimming. I go hiking every now and then, it's pretty refreshing in the morning.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
biking, basketball, sometimes american football, i wish soccer but i have no soccer ball
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6478| Texas
Lacrosse. I also paintball occasionally on the side, but lacrosse pretty much dominates everything else.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6514|montreal, quebec

Smithereener wrote:

I go hiking every now and then, it's pretty refreshing in the morning.
you're damn right it is
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
gym, cycling
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina
pool...  lol
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

I play basketball in two different leagues (Sunday and Tuesday), play baseball/softball whenever we can get enough people, chase girls at the bars on the weekend, play pool (snooker for you blokes), etc.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

Cricket. I love a good session up at the nets on a sunny day with a few beers.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6716|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I play baseball competitively and train by running.  Occasionally I swim or play basketball, but not much else.

Oh, and I do a lot of target shooting if you want to consider that a sport/activity.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I'm a gnarly pro-downhill mountainbiker. Well, not quite pro. Or gnarly. But I try. In winter I try to get as much skiing in as possible, although that's usually limited to a week or two. I also enjoy bathing with men, and so I play rugby.
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
.....walking?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

I play Paintball competetively (5-man) in Finnish 2. Division.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6369|Calgary, Canada

Smithereener wrote:

I surf... on the Internet. (Oh no, bad joke)
cooooorrrnnyyyyy
haha nice one tho.
I really enjoy going to the gym and lifting weights, and im not even kidding but lifting weights makes me happy.
i guess its cause it gives off endorphants or watever u call them.

Last edited by Shaguart (2007-07-29 12:24:33)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6300
i only play vball soccer and basket ball competitivly
Shakez
+39|6170
When it doesn't rain outside I go Dirt/Street Biking.
CDK3Y
+25|6139|BEHIND YOU!
soccer, football, rugby, cricket...
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6165|California
Going out and running 6 miles for no reason.

Cross Country did this to me in high school.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium
Power training/fitness and occasionally I mountainbike.
gator45666
+6|6628|St.Petersburg, Fl.
I'm on a company Softball and bowling team. We also go Power drinking once a month
trackstarr
+18|6701|Swing and a miss
Track
Hurdling to be exact

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard