Dersmikner
+147|6502|Texas
UAVs falling out of the sky in an I/O server .Not just one, but dozens. All at the same time. Crashing to the ground and killing anyone on whom they landed, or near whom they exploded. Dumb as it sounds, it was actually pretty entertaining. I have never seen a UAV on the ground before, or falling, and there were dozens.

A few glided to the ground without exploding.

I almost wouldn't mind seeing that one again.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6600|Michigan, USA
Old and now common, Commander Hack at its best.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6664|The darkside of Denver
For all this talk of hax i have NEVER seen one in my 400+ hrs of gaming....
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

Old hack, but I still find it fun when someone comes on a server with it.

SonderKommando: I *THINK* the Insomnia servers usually attract it. I've seen the Insomnia Sharqi server mentioned more than once. You're most likely to see it there.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2007-07-28 21:13:07)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6529|South Florida

Dersmikner wrote:

UAVs falling out of the sky in an I/O server .Not just one, but dozens. All at the same time. Crashing to the ground and killing anyone on whom they landed, or near whom they exploded. Dumb as it sounds, it was actually pretty entertaining. I have never seen a UAV on the ground before, or falling, and there were dozens.

omg omg omg

the MSX commander hack has been around for YEARSSSSSSSSS

only me and a few others every used it tho when we had it. i dont know why.... you would think everyone would use it.

ahhh whatever.

yes i used to hack, gigabyte me.

Last edited by Mitch (2007-07-28 21:15:01)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Smithereener
+138|6320|California

Toilet Sex wrote:

SonderKommando: I *THINK* the Insomnia servers usually attract it. I've seen the Insomnia Sharqi server mentioned more than once. You're most likely to see it there.
Yeah, the one time I did see it, it was on Insomnia Sharqi. It was really funny people were all shooting at them blowing them up.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6600|Michigan, USA
Happens several times a week on our servers, pain in the ass since its a bit difficult to find out exactly whos running it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

Smithereener wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Yeah, the one time I did see it, it was on Insomnia Sharqi. It was really funny people were all shooting at them blowing them up.
Haha. It's funniest over the carrier, or on a runway with planes coming in to reload.

But yeah, play on Insomnia Sharqi for a few days and I'm sure someone will, er, drop by with it.
Dersmikner
+147|6502|Texas
I'd never seen it before. Today I got shot through a hillside. That was cute. I've been shot through concrete and through tin, but never through 20 meters of dirt. Sometimes getting the shit hacked out of your game is actually funny...
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6516
old
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6146
Mitch do you ever stop talking about how you used to hack?  It seems every time I read a comment from you it's hack-related.  It's tiresome to read and not in the slightest bit interesting.  "Oooh look at me, aren't I controversial? I used to hack don't you know?"

Uh, yeah that's uh... great.
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6437|Maryland
kinda..
David.P
Banned
+649|6278
Lol ever seen a hundred vodniks take out the entire usmc team on kark? Or an arty barrage every 10 seconds all over wake?(Bringing down the j-10 whores in mid flight sometimes)

Last edited by David.P (2007-07-28 21:47:49)

A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6845

Dersmikner wrote:

you should have taken a screenie
The_killer2
hai
+36|6180|North Carolina

David.P wrote:

Lol ever seen a hundred vodniks take out the entire usmc team on kark? Or an arty barrage every 10 seconds all over the map?
It use to happen every day on 24/7 karkand insomnia365.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

Matt^ wrote:

David.P wrote:

Lol ever seen a hundred vodniks take out the entire usmc team on kark? Or an arty barrage every 10 seconds all over the map?
I remember those days. Do you guys know why the did it anyway? To piss off bfroe(When it was still around) I laughed my ass off when one of the Bfroe guys crashed to desktop because his pc could'nt handle it.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6180|North Carolina

David.P wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

David.P wrote:

I remember those days. Do you guys know why the did it anyway? To piss off bfroe(When it was still around) I laughed my ass off when one of the Bfroe guys crashed to desktop because his pc could'nt handle it.
I dunno people did it way back before bfroe took over. Guess just to piss people off or have fun.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6845
yeah that sucks had a ton of vehicles do that to me...I wish I took a screen but in awe of the site...at least I was far...but running toward it
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6529|South Florida

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

Mitch do you ever stop talking about how you used to hack?  It seems every time I read a comment from you it's hack-related.  It's tiresome to read and not in the slightest bit interesting.  "Oooh look at me, aren't I controversial? I used to hack don't you know?"

Im proud. Thats all.

People have been proud of worse things... take gay pride parades for example.

Last edited by Mitch (2007-07-28 21:59:17)

15 more years! 15 more years!
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

Matt^ wrote:

David.P wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

I dunno people did it way back before bfroe took over. Guess just to piss people off or have fun.
I was'nt around before patch 1.4(Actually i bought my game with patch 1.3 but i never played online till i got patch 1.4) I remember this one guy was so mad at bfroe he hacked into console and kicked all bfore members everytime they joined. Man that was funny! They had to shut down the server and reset the password. God i loved hearing indian threaten the hacker and then get temp banned!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
Something along the lines of...

Right?
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6655|United States
This hack been out for while and it's funny to watch so many cars and uav fell from the skies.
psH
Banned
+217|6387|Sydney

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

old
Very.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6834|Denver colorado

Mitch wrote:

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

Im proud. Thats all.

Stupid cunt.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

lavadisk wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

Im proud. Thats all.

Stupid cunt.
Well just because you dont like it does'nt mean you have to act like you do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard