nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
I think it would improve the level greatly, placing more emphasis on the infantry combat, and less on which lucky person got in the gunner seat and can rape better.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

You have infantry only settings already, stop complaining.
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6165|UK
besides its usually the pilot who makes the highest score in chopper in SF due to the immense power of the hellfire rockets the pilot uses i got my kill streak on iron gator as pilot in chopper
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6584|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Toilet Sex wrote:

Plus, if you get in the inside of the carrier anyway, it is all infantry combat.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI

Toilet Sex wrote:

indeed. play 16 player Gator if you don't want to deal with Attack Helos
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6130
hind ftw
howler_27
+90|6689
Non-interior flags are last priorities to winning Gator if and after they have been captured.  Keep your ass below decks FTW.
JaggedPanther
+61|6475
Yep. USMC always wins if MEC just capture the 2 top deck flags.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

nukchebi0 wrote:

I think it would improve the level greatly, placing more emphasis on the infantry combat, and less on which lucky person got in the gunner seat and can rape better.
lol... unless you are the lucky person in the gunner seat, right?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6536
I'm sick of people saying the "Lucky" person in the gunners seat. For one, I want to pilot every time on this map b/c 80% of the gunners dont know what to do or just suck. It's not like some noob can hop in the gunners seat and get tons of kills.

PS- EA 24/7 Iron Gator has been getting great play lately- 40+ ppl on it
RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL
I use to hate it but now I love it   the intensity below deck its way better than any karkand game
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
Are you serious? If you get raped by the heli then you must be pretty shit @ playing gator. Just stay below deck, or go AT and shoot it down, when i was in the hind gunnner i got shot down so easily by people on deck with rockets.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6532
I have not played Gator in quite some time. I might go back if I can get a few competant people on my team.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

AdamBenson wrote:

I'm sick of people saying the "Lucky" person in the gunners seat. For one, I want to pilot every time on this map b/c 80% of the gunners dont know what to do or just suck. It's not like some noob can hop in the gunners seat and get tons of kills.

PS- EA 24/7 Iron Gator has been getting great play lately- 40+ ppl on it
Lol. I joined that server, and there was four three stars and one four star on the MEC team, and the highest U.S. player was a Captain.  I hate teamstacking. It is gay.

Edit: To second person, when your team is a bunch of morons, you can't really choose where to spawn. Also, if you kept getting shot down, that was probably because your pilot sucked.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6223|Finland

Reject_Wolf wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Plus, if you get in the inside of the carrier anyway, it is all infantry combat.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
Noobs and Gator don't mix.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Nah, you can still play the 32 & 64 player versions fine on I/O, because you (1) still have the boats and (2) Iron Gator is the only map where the commander's vehicle drops consist of boats.

howler_27 wrote:

Keep your ass below decks FTW.
Hahaha!
That's the first time that the "FTW" actually made sense in a sentence!
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6423|California, US
I gave up on that map.
Keep gettin lost on the carrier > : (.....

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2007-07-29 02:27:55)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
iron gator without choppers, would be like karkand without medics and nades...even when it sucks sometimes, it´s part of the experience. and you can have a lot of fun, when you are in the rapingmachine
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6584|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Monkeyman911 wrote:

I gave up on that map.
Keep gettin lost on the carrier > : (.....
It actually has a very easy set up.  Just remember the Floor (ones that are on the First Floor are on the same level, same with Decks and Hanger Bays.)  And also remember that there is a stairwell close to the Hanger Bay, Fore, which leads to all levels, except the Viewing Deck which requires another stairwell near by or a ladder to get to.
The_Jester
+52|6493|Italy

JaggedPanther wrote:

QFT, especially on low population servers, like 10 vs 10.
2 deck flags captured by MECSF  = 2 Hinds = 4 people doing circles around the carrier killing absolutely nothing = 6 vs 10 below the deck (5 vs 10 if MECSF commander is in the village) = easy win for the SEALS if they just wait below.

And IO Gator is the most stupid map ever, as MECSF don't have jet skis, but RIBs only. Just look at here
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

globefish23 wrote:

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Nah, you can still play the 32 & 64 player versions fine on I/O, because you (1) still have the boats and (2) Iron Gator is the only map where the commander's vehicle drops consist of boats.
Taking away choppers gives MEC one and only One point of entry. There is no hope at all for MEC to win at all. even just 2 people (1 AT, 1 support), could defend against a whole team of 32.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

The_Jester wrote:

JaggedPanther wrote:

QFT, especially on low population servers, like 10 vs 10.
2 deck flags captured by MECSF  = 2 Hinds = 4 people doing circles around the carrier killing absolutely nothing = 6 vs 10 below the deck (5 vs 10 if MECSF commander is in the village) = easy win for the SEALS if they just wait below.

And IO Gator is the most stupid map ever, as MECSF don't have jet skis, but RIBs only. Just look at here
In my experience, on low population servers, the MECSF usually wins
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

In my experience, on low population servers, the MECSF usually Always wins
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6481|Trondheim, Norway

nukchebi0 wrote:

Iron Gator without attack helicopters
..would ruin the map