Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Just a little comparison of our old buddy on the forums:

http://bf2s.com/player/67173036/  <-His main account (I assume)

http://bf2s.com/player/59938762/ <-Must be the main account.

http://bf2s.com/player/104145805/  <-And our Public account (that he butt raped/hacked into submission)

We all know he hacked while he had our account

Notice the accuracies on both accounts though. 12 percent!? Come on Russie, I thought hacks would be more accurate then that. One other thing I want to mention. If he got caught with a hack on our account, but he still plays on his main account why hasn't he been banned with that one? I think it was clearly intentional to install/run hacks on our account only and this bothered me.

And btw, Flaming if you read this, the public account is updating now, should we reopen the Public account thread? And see if any of the others are interested in continuing?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6130
lmao, dude im going to give you karma for the rest of the year +1
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6369|Cali
He actually hacks?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Me wants pass to public account!
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Haha.... my aimbot is better than his.
No wait...... ehm
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
I think that he played legit at first and sucked, then started hacking. That's how it is most of the time.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

and you can shoot walls to keep your accuracy down with aimbot.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
Stats mean nothing you retard. For all we know he sits on servers dropping vehicles into the ocean and shoots at them all round with his rpk.
Maybe I'm missing the point of this thread.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

elite.mafia wrote:

Stats mean nothing you retard. For all we know he sits on servers dropping vehicles into the ocean and shoots at them all round with his rpk.
lol  retard...what a funny word..........haha
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6130

elite.mafia wrote:

lol ,or when gunning in a helo, he shoots into the oean?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

lolcakes wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Accuracy only counts for handheld weapons.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I watched Outlaw today it's a good film. I think he reminds me of the guy in it lololwtfhack.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

elite.mafia wrote:

Calling me a retard? Thnx for the heart-felt compliments. Insults on the web don't phase me btw.

The point of the thread is he tainted our Bf2s Public Member account which Flaming_Maniac went through the trouble of making, and organizing Russie decided to disrespect him and all the other members who were excited to work together on an account. It was something to be shared.

But the main point of the thread is to see if anybody would decide (Flaming in particular) to continue on with our account and get things running again.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6130

DeathUnlimited wrote:

lolcakes wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Accuracy only counts for handheld weapons.
or when riding in a fav as a passenger, he decided to take his mounted rpk, and shoot into the mountains
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ
He was caught with a commander hack, not a aimbot. And why the hell do you care about his stats?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
Yeah, but only because in cs the hitboxes don't lag 3 miles behind the targets...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
Yeah, but only because in cs the hitboxes don't lag 3 miles behind the targets...
Oh here comes the hit reg excuse.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
Oh here comes the hit reg excuse.
I've seen hack videos for both games. They both are really well coded. The thing I notice is this - in the cs hacks, EVERY SHOT HITS. In bf2 hacks, they don't. Other than that cs hacks are free, and all are detected as of late.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
bf2 hitboxes barely lag at all, its really only noticeable with a high ping

bad reg is mostly independant from the hitbox lag, and simply because of a gay internet connection and poor netcode
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.

bad reg is mostly independant from the hitbox lag, and simply because of a gay internet connection and poor netcode
Yeah, you're an idiot too. Tell me why tv missiles go through choppers when they are moving. Bad registry isn't the answer.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
The first one... has the second one as an enemy/victim...

He's his own worst enemy????
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land

elite.mafia wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Yeah, you're an idiot too. Tell me why tv missiles go through choppers when they are moving. Bad registry isn't the answer.
i'm talking about infantry, not vehicles

I think i'm beginning to doubt your intelligence...
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6130

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

The first one... has the second one as an enemy/victim...

He's his own worst enemy????
lmao
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
bf2 hitboxes barely lag at all
Jokes

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

i'm talking about infantry, not vehicles

I think i'm beginning to doubt your intelligence...
Oh really? You just stated bf2 hitboxes [in general] barely lag at all. And now your going to say you were talking about infantry??? And besides, my point is true for infantry. Ever tried shooting someone sprinting??

Last edited by elite.mafia (2007-07-27 16:39:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard