liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6778|UK

LT.Victim wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I hate it on Wake when I get a car drop it wings a tree and it flips crazily, crushes me and explodes.
what about when you see a Freshly dropped car in the distance, you run up to it, the second you get there, it explodes, killing you.
Argh, yes. I hate that. Though normally one uses his common sense and realises it's about to explode.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6373|Finland

LT.Victim wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

Cartillery isnt dead...

placed properly over the carrier, you can take out F35s that try to take off
You can still get a DPV on the carrier, I do it sometimes, and my team is like "WTF HAXOR1!11"
same, except you saw me doing it and now learned a way to do it...

LT.Victim wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I hate it on Wake when I get a car drop it wings a tree and it flips crazily, crushes me and explodes.
what about when you see a Freshly dropped car in the distance, you run up to it, the second you get there, it explodes, killing you.
Yeah when you get inside it, same time it explodes...
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6478|Australia
Why does everyone keep referencing to 1.3? How were the vehicle drops different to now?
Revelation_Space
+3|6421

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Why does everyone keep referencing to 1.3? How were the vehicle drops different to now?
I'm pretty sure you used to be able to drop cars basically anywhere, but now it's very limited. No rooftops, no carriers etc.

Could be wrong though, I don't have a great memory.

Last edited by Revelation_Space (2007-07-28 05:31:08)

Evil_Apu
+40|6734|Denmark
b/c in 1.3 there was no io maps
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6693|Washington

Evil_Apu wrote:

b/c in 1.3 there was no io maps
why is that ? was the I/O setting not a option before ? i thought everyone just got tired of playing vehicles
Bevo
Nah
+718|6672|Austin, Texas
Car drops had no deviation then, and you could put them anywhere (Now they're not allowed to be dropped on rooftops, helo pads, the carrier... etc)
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6515

Revelation_Space wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I'm pretty sure you used to be able to drop cars basically anywhere, but now it's very limited. No rooftops, no carriers etc.

Could be wrong though, I don't have a great memory.
It use to be able to put a car on the roof of the Tv station and help to keep the Mec helo down but now you CAN NOT drop the car on the runway and kill the guy taking off in  the J10.... oh thos were the days when you could drop a car on a Sniper on the roof of some building or one on the carrier...

MadKatter wrote:

Car drops had no deviation then, and you could put them anywhere (Now they're not allowed to be dropped on rooftops, helo pads, the carrier... etc)
This is some thing that you can no longer do unless you get the wind to put it here......
https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/SirAidynSage/screen012.png
Anewgirl
+12|6304|Vermont U.S.A
Air drops & commanders wow look out !! Cant say I've ever been victim to such a Newart prank in my whole 2000+hrs playing , but man you
have got mad skills at drops .

Just joking drops are gay  ooooooooooFLAME YOUR SHIT THREAD
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6515

Anewgirl wrote:

Air drops & commanders wow look out !! Cant say I've ever been victim to such a Newart prank in my whole 2000+hrs playing , but man you

Well If you really want to be a part of it I am sure that someone here can help you out { http://bf2s.com/player/102531719/ }

Let see what we can do to help Anewgirl   Out with a car or supply drop.....

Screenys would be great...LOL

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-07-31 07:31:50)

Anewgirl
+12|6304|Vermont U.S.A

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

Anewgirl wrote:

Well If you really want to be a part of it I am sure that someone here can help you out { http://bf2s.com/player/102531719/ }

Let see what we can do to help Anewgirl   Out with a car or supply drop.....

Screenys would be great...LOL
????????^^^^ I'm new to Bf2 I don't have over 2000+ hrs. ' I lied .
I'm just a nub/noob/smacktard/newart/clown' check my stats i can't even get 100 point .
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6814|Groningen, The Netherlands
lols nice one +1
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6747

JaggedPanther wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I get single guys all the time, though. .
Fags.
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6302|Some Pub in Valletta
Nice1 m8
Everytime I'm commanding I hunt the enemy Com or some camping snipers...
It's just so amusing sometimes when people get offended of it
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6829|Middle of nowhere

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

JaggedPanther wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I get single guys all the time, though. .
Fags.
sounds like someone has had too many supply crates dropped on his head

Personally i could only get people with Cartillery in 1.3, now i can't kill anyone, oh well, lol

I remember once i got SUPER unlucky and died twice in a row from supply boxes, one friendly, one enemy
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6814|Groningen, The Netherlands

GraphicArtist J wrote:

paper_pigeon wrote:

mad stuff! but who cares
I do damnit! I do!
To OG Poster...
Yeah I usually get killed by crates, by my OWN commander!
When I play with my clanmates, our regular commander drops them onto us aswell ^^ (he thinks commanding to be to boring otherwise )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard