Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
For a while now i have been aiming towards getting the Navy Cross and the Golden Scimitar as i play alot of maps like Mashtuur, Sharqi and Jalalabad (I don't play Karkand any more).

A few days ago i was very close to getting my Navy Cross so i hopped on to the Cookie Clan server for some time, after the time i needed, it did not appear. I checked my stats yesterday and it shows that i have it, yet i haven't been awarded in game. Do you think it will appear next time i play as the US?

Thanks.
#rekt
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6108
doesnt appear ingame
only at bfhq
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
Navy cross/Golden scmitar do not appear in game when you get the reqs for them, they just show up in your stats
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Bollocks.

Anyway thanks.
#rekt
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Yeah I know its annoying. I remember when the requirements for those badges for higher, I wanted to get the Navy Cross and finally  I got all the reqs and it only appeared in BFHQ. Pretty ghey if you ask me..I wanted to hear the drumrolls and such
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
unfortunetaly, there are more medals, you only get in bfhq. most/all of the time requiremented awards won´t show up ingame...
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6298|105 RVK
you always ask stupid questions, make topics that have been made before yet mods never seem to close your topics.. weird
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
They must be amusing him, not unlike society does with the retarded and 13 year olds.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Missionless wrote:

you always ask stupid questions, make topics that have been made before yet mods never seem to close your topics.. weird
It's weird isn't it? Sometimes we don't even ban duplicate accounts created by permbanned members.

Astonishing..

OK, I'll close it. Asked, answered and should've searched for.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard