insanemotherfucker
+0|6740
ok i have been playing for around 400 hours and im still not that great i mean i have gone from 700 more kills than deaths to over 1000 more kills than deaths but on ground i still cant get that many points with out dieing about 20 times. i was just wondering if all the top players in the forums could share some of there techniques and wisdom with me! so i can become a better player on foot.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6851

sun tzu say:

shoot enemy before enemy shoot you
avoid bullets, shells, and artillery
capture enemy flag
don't die

with these tips you are sure to become great bf2 samurai, grasshopper.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6869|A Small Isle in the Tropics

When Sun Tzu's wise words fail..do this:

Bunny Hop
Dolphin Dive

just kidding..but whore jets, helis and tanks..that may work.

alternatively read this link

p/s I saw one USMC Dolphin Dive all the way into the rivers in Zatar avoiding my M1. I couldnt stop laughing at the extremes players will go through to avoid getting killed.
Rapturesan
An African or European swallow?
+0|6759
Take alternate routes: you'll be more likely to get behind an enemy if you don't run straight where he's looking.

Make friends with a medic, a squad with two players where at least one is a medic can survive through heals/revives/spawning on one another and switching squadleader by leaving/rejoining.

Don't do the same thing twice in a round: If you get caught sneaking one way, try another route, if you can't kill a jet in your tank then jump in a SAM, etc etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard