DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180
Saw this story and wondered what some of you might say about it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19898420/

I see a lot of Israel and America bashing on these forums and wondered how Iran doesn't get its share of bashing, especially when they are pulling BS like this. Now, it is not verified yet...but news outlets in the Middle East are reporting this and even an Iranian spokesperson didn't actually deny it...he just says "it's not confirmed". So when the American government as well as other western countries are pushing for Iran to stop its nuclear development, there they are using it to try to stop peace with Israel and then help another country who supports radical movements develop nuclear and chemical weapon technology. Peaceful nuclear technology from Iran.....lol....and my ass sprouts flowers every day.

The Iranian government is now training, arming and sending Kuuds forces into Iraq for no other reason than to keep Iraq unstable and now is further making peace with Israel even more unlikely with acts like this. What do you expect Israel to do in the face of these types of actions. Another terrorist sponsoring country will not seek peace and instead will develop nuclear and chemical weaponry in return for its promise to have no peace with Israel....WTF????????. It tells me a lot, as a human being, about Iran and Syria and their ultimate goals. Peace is the last thing they want.
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
All i can say is Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is one sly fox. lol i like him. he so funny.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

I see a lot of Israel and America bashing on these forums and wondered how Iran doesn't get its share of bashing, especially when they are pulling BS like this. Now, it is not verified yet...but news outlets in the Middle East are reporting this and even an Iranian spokesperson didn't actually deny it...he just says "it's not confirmed". So when the American government as well as other western countries are pushing for Iran to stop its nuclear development, there they are using it to try to stop peace with Israel and then help another country who supports radical movements develop nuclear and chemical weapon technology. Peaceful nuclear technology from Iran.....lol....and my ass sprouts flowers every day.

The Iranian government is now training, arming and sending Kuuds forces into Iraq for no other reason than to keep Iraq unstable and now is further making peace with Israel even more unlikely with acts like this. What do you expect Israel to do in the face of these types of actions. Another terrorist sponsoring country will not seek peace and instead will develop nuclear and chemical weaponry in return for its promise to have no peace with Israel....WTF????????. It tells me a lot, as a human being, about Iran and Syria and their ultimate goals. Peace is the last thing they want.
Actually, yer wrong buddy, Iran and all Islamic nations want nothing greater than peace on earth. However, in their eyes the only way to achieve that goal is under Islamic law and the death of all those who resist it., and the complete destruction of Israel. Then after that is done, peace on earth will finally be recognised.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Well, if the nuclear countries aren't going to hold up their side of the non-proliferation treaty and disarm...

If the USA is going to allow it's allies to go nuclear... Particularly Pakistan which is likely to spark a nuclear war with India thanks to the way those two act...

If the USA is going to fund Iranian nuclear scientists in the early 1970s just before the revolution in Iran which toppled the client US government and replaced it with a truly independent democracy following a different ideological path to the USA's....

Israel's lovely little 'unofficial' nuclear stockpile...

Are you sure the USA doesn't get bashed because of the amount of hypocrisy we see from it? Fuck, with all the sanctions the US is ramming down Iran's throat, it's a no-brainer that their economy is going sour, the populace is beginning to get restless and more extremist by the day...

Iran doesn't get bashed because before the USA took issue with it, it hadn't actually done anything wrong, where as the USA is perpetually guilty of installing dictatorships, messing with countries internally, causing genocide... The list goes on.

I have no issue with the USA or it's 'right' to run amok on the world stage doing as it pleases, that's it's 'right' following the long tradition of superpowers on Earth, my issue is the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude... Moral and ethical arguments can be posed after people start waking up to the disgusting nature of the hypocrisy...

Edit.

Fixed some spelling mistakes. I need another coffee, it's too early for this shit.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-07-22 15:11:47)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Iran did kidnap people for the hell of it, unless they kidnapped them to geive them tea and suits and presents.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

M.O.A.B wrote:

Iran did kidnap people for the hell of it, unless they kidnapped them to geive them tea and suits and presents.
If you're from the USA, UK or Australia you can't criticise on those grounds.

Gitmo.... 1/3 of all detainees have been released without charge already and another 1/3 will probably be going soon.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Flecco wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Gitmo.... 1/3 of all detainees have been released without charge already and another 1/3 will probably be going soon.
In plenty of time,  I am sure,  to re-join the ranks in the fight against the west.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Oh, no!!!  A country providing weapons to an ally?  What's going on in the World?
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Allright I'll do it

Fuck you Iran you fucking lying hypocritical motherfuckers! Go ahead and flame me you motherfucken anti-semites! Fuck you liberals!

Last edited by David.P (2007-07-22 15:32:30)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

David.P wrote:

Allright I'll do it

Fuck you Iran you fucking lying hypocritical motherfuckers! Go ahead and flame me you motherfucken anti-semites! Fuck you liberals!
lol anger is funny to read, keep it up Dave .
Flecco
iPod is broken.

lowing wrote:

Flecco wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

In plenty of time,  I am sure,  to re-join the ranks in the fight against the west.
Re-join? If they are released without charge due to lack of evidence the likelyhood that they are innocent is pretty high, there is CIA involvement... They fabricate evidence if they need to ffs...

lowing, if the GID(? think it's called that) kidnapped you and stuck you in prison for five years without charge then released you without so much as an apology....

Wouldn't you join the fight against the pricks?

@Dave, it's hard to be anti-semitic if you are from the Middle East, as most Arabs and Persians also have Semitic blood in them...

Anti-Jewish and anti-zionist maybe....
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

David.P wrote:

Allright I'll do it

If they are anti-semites, why are they helping Syria?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Oh, no!!!  A country providing weapons to an ally?  What's going on in the World?
I have to agree. But why deny it? Can't we just send Pelosi on vacation to visit Assad in Damascus again?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I have to agree. But why deny it? Can't we just send Pelosi on vacation to visit Assad in Damascus again?
Oh, no!!!  A politician denying something that is true?  What's going on again?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

'Iran doesn't get its share of bashing' on this forum? Which rock have you been lying under? This forum is awash with threads decrying Iran, with varying degrees of rationality.

Iran supports anti-Israel movements, e.g. Hisb'allah: not radical Islam movements, which pose a threat to their status quo political situation, much like they pose a threat to the Saudis. Hisb'allah do not want to destroy or encroach upon western civilisation. Iran do not support Al Qaeda, the folks who do want to destroy western civilisation. Please refrain from making it sound like the Iranian government support the Taliban or Al Qaeda.

What exactly is so shocking about the story? Iran's arch nemesis is Israel. It makes total sense that they might have made such an arms deal. I don't see what the problem is. The US funnels massive amounts of cash and arms into Israel and you act with indignation that the neighbours in the region who hate Israel, for quite legitimate reasons, make pacts and do arms deals. The double standard is exposed once again. The US occupies a country to the east of Iran and to the west of Iran. It has a bullish nuclear capable neighbour on its doorstep. Iran needs to be able to defend itself.

Newsflash: The Arabs, Persians and Pakistanis want Israel ended, finished, dead. Why is that so shocking? Is this seriously news to anyone?

It ain't nice, it might not be right, but it's hard reality.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-22 15:58:03)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But why? Serious question btw.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The answer is right there, coz they are politicians, and lying is what they do best.  Ask GWB.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-22 15:56:48)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

The answer is right there, coz they are politicians, and lying is what they do best.  Ask GWB.
That's not an answer. Of course people lie, but lies in politics are not random acts. They are motivated by an agenda.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

That's not an answer. Of course people lie, but lies in politics are not random acts. They are motivated by an agenda.
That's old news buddy.  Everything they do is motivated by an agenda.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

That's old news buddy.  Everything they do is motivated by an agenda.
I was just curious. I couldn't care if Iran and Syria were trading arms. Up until recently the US was supplying parts for Iran's fighters.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

As opposed to extraordinary rendition?

This was fruitful:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4502986.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4822374.stm

Last edited by m3thod (2007-07-22 16:08:41)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Comrade Ogilvy
+7|6131
Iran is an insane nation.....

"You should make the world understand that Israel is the oppressor and that Israel must be destroyed." -- Ayatollah Ali Meshkini

"The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm." -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"Very soon, this stain of disgrace [i.e. Israel] will be purged from the center of the Islamic world � and this is attainable." -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map." -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"They have fabricated a legend under the name 'Massacre of the Jews', and they hold it higher than God himself, religion itself and the prophets themselves." -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"(I)f someone were to deny the myth of the Jews' massacre, all the Zionist mouthpieces and the governments subservient to the Zionists tear their larynxes and scream against the person as much as they can." -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in its possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave anything in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world" -- Former Iranian President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani

"Thanks to the blood of the martyrs, a new Islamic revolution has arisen and the Islamic revolution of 1384 [the current Iranian year] will, if God wills, cut off the roots of injustice in the world. The wave of the Islamic revolution will soon reach the entire world." -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"Iran's hardline spiritual leaders have issued an unprecedented new fatwa, or holy order, sanctioning the use of atomic weapons against its enemies.

In yet another sign of Teheran's stiffening resolve on the nuclear issue, influential Muslim clerics have for the first time questioned the theocracy's traditional stance that Sharia law forbade the use of nuclear weapons.

One senior mullah has now said it is "only natural" to have nuclear bombs as a "countermeasure" against other nuclear powers, thought to be a reference to America and Israel.

The pronouncement is particularly worrying because it has come from Mohsen Gharavian, a disciple of the ultra-conservative Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah-Yazdi, who is widely regarded as the cleric closest to Iran's new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad." -- The Telegraph

"After his U.N. speech in September, Ahmadinejad was caught on videotape telling a cleric that during the speech an aura, a halo, appeared around his head right on the podium of the General Assembly. "I felt the atmosphere suddenly change. And for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink. . . . It seemed as if a hand was holding them there, and it opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic Republic." -- Charles Krauthammer on Mahmoud Ahmadinezhad

"To shouts of �Death to America,� Iran�s parliament unanimously approved the outline of a bill Sunday that would require the government to resume uranium enrichment, legislation likely to deepen an international dispute over Iran�s nuclear activities." -- Associated Press Via Little Green Footballs

"Relations between the west and the hardline Iranian regime are set to worsen after a Tehran-based group claimed yesterday it was trying to recruit Iranians and other Muslims in Britain to carry out suicide bombings against Israel.

The Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign, which claims to be independent but has the backing of the regime, said it is targeting potential recruits in Britain because of the relative ease with which UK passport-holders can enter Israel." -- The Guardian

"The first target is Israel. For us, that is the battlefield. All the Jews are targets, whether military or civilian. It's our land and they are in the wrong place. It's their duty to pay attention to safety of their own families and move them away from the battlefield." -- Mohammad Samadi, spokesman for The Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign

"Some 10,000 people have registered their names to carry out martyrdom operations on our defined targets. Our targets are mainly the occupying American and British forces in the holy Iraqi cities, all the Zionists in Palestine, and Salman Rushdie." -- Mohammad Samadi, spokesman for The Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign

"The world of Islam has been mobilized against America for the past 25 years. The peoples call, "death to America." Who used to say "death to America?" Who, besides the Islamic Republic and the Iranian people, used to say this? Today, everyone says this." -- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

"God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism" -- President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Comrade Ogilvy wrote:

Israel is pretty insane too ye know, they just have the common sense to keep their mouths shut about the less savoury aspects of their pretty cunt-tastic regime.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-22 16:42:19)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

CameronPoe wrote:

Comrade Ogilvy wrote:

Israel is pretty insane too ye know, they just have the common sense to keep their mouths shut about the less savoury aspects of their pretty cunt-tastic regime.
Yeah, but Israel has nukes.
Comrade Ogilvy
+7|6131

Flecco wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Comrade Ogilvy wrote:

Yeah, but Israel has nukes.
So?... who would you believe is more responsible to have them in the middle east...Iran?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard