btw how old are you now flemish?
Raphi
Banned
+354|6281|Basel, Switzerland
Congrats.
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london
Lol I don't think people need a guide, all you gotta do is get your parents to buy you drinks from shops or steal some from your Dad's secret storage
Raphi
Banned
+354|6281|Basel, Switzerland
Normal parents wont buy alcool.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6172|Scotland

Ersguterjunge wrote:

K, this is my guide. Worked and is working great for me and my friends.

Yes, I'm not allowed to drink yet. So use this tacticts;

Rule number one: Never, never, never go in a shop. They will ask you how old you are and this is just shit...

Rule number two: Never, never, never try it, when your 12 years old friend is with you. You will fail.

Rule number three: Never do this alone. If you're going in a group of 4-6 persons the sellers will be scared and give you what you want.

Tactic number one: Go with your friends to a supermarket, just take what you want and say nothing. Not even a hi or something, just have the money ready (so the seller doesnt needs to give you something back) and give year. Just walk away. You're done.

Tactic number two: Let your friends wait outside, while you're goin into the supermarket. Search somebody ask ask where the alcool is. You tell them it is for your father. You should pronounce it wrong,

like bacardi=bicarda
       jack daniels= jek denils and and and...

If they ask you to show your document of identification run away and try it in another supermarket.

And: Don't drink too much if you never do it. Take chewing gums or something with you. If your parents ask you, if something is wrong, just say you're tired.

Survived.
worst guide ever. here's a better one - Don't be an idiot by drinking,

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard