aLi3nZ
+138|6508|New Zealand

switchbladezz wrote:

u could just shoot them in the head instead of wasting a whole clip on every guy...
Some of those I probably should / could have.  I would like to see you try make a vid of you doing just that though.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-07-22 20:40:46)

bob-brainiac
+6|6714|belgium
its not about aiming the svd, i kill them even with jumping, but bunny hopping is stupid. it does not work for me you jump you still die.
just making a point of the video that he is not that good as they were saying, he is a bunny hopper and therefor a lame noob.
and that is for AL other bunny hoppers, bunny hoppers ruin the game,

if you like to hop and hop, you are a bad player and hope you can get out of the line of fire by hopping. bunny hopping is for idiots that cant play like a man. they should come and chop off that damn finger that pushes the jump button. there that's how much i hate bunny hoppers.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

bob-brainiac wrote:

its not about aiming the svd, i kill them even with jumping, but bunny hopping is stupid. it does not work for me you jump you still die.
just making a point of the video that he is not that good as they were saying, he is a bunny hopper and therefor a lame noob.
and that is for AL other bunny hoppers, bunny hoppers ruin the game,

if you like to hop and hop, you are a bad player and hope you can get out of the line of fire by hopping. bunny hopping is for idiots that cant play like a man. they should come and chop off that damn finger that pushes the jump button. there that's how much i hate bunny hoppers.
I'm pretty sure you've bunny hopped once don't lie, didn't like it compared to like the kill streak videos which were awesome.
Dunno good shooting though you seem to have mastered the knack of pulling it down after each shot, music just got on my nerves raaawk aaaawkk raaaawk.
bob-brainiac
+6|6714|belgium
i admit i jump sometimes to get over an obstacle. or very rare when i press the wrong button. instead of going down like i would, i jump then. but then i jump only once. and that is not bunny hopping.
and indeed in the video he can get the gun back on target very fast and good. but without his hopping he is nothing when i am shooting at him. i shoot once maybe twice and then he will be down. even with the jumping he is going down but then i will have to shoot more. lol
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6253|Spacetime
That was a lot of bunny hopping.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
How exactly do you play a game "like a man?" RAWR RAMBOMODE!11!1! *rush into the fight with nothing but the manly armour of sweat and light machine gun that never runs out of ammo*

I'll do what it takes to evade fire, that one hit you dodged might have been the difference between another kill and another 15 seconds to look up at the sky. Even if it doesn't work on people who can aim relatively well, it still works on those that can't. And you want to mutilate people for a different style of play? What next, castrate all those that dolphin divers?

Nice vid btw. For some reason, I always feel hesitant to fire the SVD in that manner (rapid fire) because I miss quite a bit.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6496|Sydney, Australia
Did that second song say "give me a benzene?" because that's what I heard. Haha, go chemistry!
ssonrats
+221|6647
Good movie mate, good music too, Deftones ftw.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Demonstrating to the peons wut a fellow SVDer does.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

Djbrown wrote:

Meh, i watched 30 seconds of it.

You spam that SVD like any noob can, you didnt compensate for recoil whatsoever, most probably in an attempt to generate hackusations.

Your other videos are extremely well done, This is crap in comparison imo
wtf are you talking about? If he didn't compensate for recoil then he wouldn't have gotten any kills in the first place. This is exactly how you should use an SVD from these ranges.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

bob-brainiac wrote:

svd rules big time, but this vid sucks big time, every time they shoot at him he start jumping. hes a damn bunny hopper.
no skills needed.
very lame. bunny hoppers are the biggest idiots in the game.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard