more irc

finally, i've found my second home!
ozzie_johnson
+98|6649|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
Rich, they charge to much.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6638
make sure not to drink any of their coffee - it brainwashes you at the same time
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
Never been to one. Can't be that different than normal restaurants coffee.
psH
Banned
+217|6374|Sydney
For some reason i hate starbucks, yet i get coffees there all the time.

Its like the wallmart off south park.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6156
I've been to a Starbuck's cafe in UK.

it sucks that there are no Starbuck's in Finland

good coffee, though

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-07-21 03:56:38)

Raphi
Banned
+354|6249|Basel, Switzerland
You get free internet access if you drink something, right?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6612|Gold coast, Aus.
No starbucks in Australia, I've heard good things about them, but there apparently overpriced?
psH
Banned
+217|6374|Sydney

gene_pool wrote:

No starbucks in Australia, I've heard good things about them, but there apparently overpriced?
What! yes there is, im in sydney and there is HEEEEEEPS, look around tamworth gene. Your bound to find one, or a cafe that is trying into one.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6612|Gold coast, Aus.
Nope, none in Tamworth. We have a place similar called Gloria Jeans or something like that. It has nice shit but no interwebs.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6710|Melbourne, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

there all over melbourne aswell mainly the city
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6431|A drop house

gene_pool wrote:

It depends on what you get. A normal coffee isn’t to bad, but when you get into the more fancy drinks the prices go up. Some drinks go up to like $5.00-$6.00.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6454|Tyne & Wear, England
The very place does my fucking head in.

The smell,
The click click of mouse buttons and rattling of keyboards,
The constant murmur of my fellow students banging on about assignments and the like.

When I'm at uni I have to go there with all of my posh friends from Cambridge.  I cringe as they order a "Double Mocha Frappuccino with Black Truffle Infused Cream on a Bed of Foie Gras".

I feel like telling them to order a nice warm mug of SHUT THE FUCK UP instead!!!

*Breathe*
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
that's the beauty of it though - you can order pretty much anything. i often order things that aren't even on the menu.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6558|NYC / Hamburg

Ersguterjunge wrote:

You get free internet access if you drink something, right?
you do in Zürich. Dunno about you northerners though
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Raphi
Banned
Humm... in basel gits au eine aber kei ahnig ob me gratis ins internet ka
max
Vela Incident

geh rein und frag doch einfach. In Zürich geben sie dir einen WEP schlüssel um ins netzwerk zu kommen und dann kannst du frei und unlimitiert surfen. Kann sich aber auch geändert haben. War das letzte mal vor 1 1/2 Jahren da
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Raphi
Banned
Ok, I'll try it. aber ich bi numme 13 also hann ich kaffi nonit so gärn xd
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

leetkyle wrote:

more coffee
more bf2s
more irc

finally, i've found my second home!
Liar. You are not on IRC
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
max
Vela Incident

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Ok, I'll try it. aber ich bi numme 13 also hann ich kaffi nonit so gärn xd
nimm halt was anderes. Ich glaub es reicht auch wenn du irgendwas kaufst. *mhhh kuchen*
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
Please no planning of European domination on BF2s. I know it's backseat modding but I don't wanna die.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6287|ohio,USA
starbucks is this shit
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
i was on irc earlier, death!
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6624|Sin City

I love their coffee, but damn if it doesn't make me have to shit
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6628|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I always get myself a caramel frapachino. Fucking orgasmic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard