Afrika_18
+26|6534
Its true, its just pressing buttons man.  All this talk about whose got more skill than who is a bunch of bologna.  THERE IS NO SKILL INVOLVED IN VIDEO GAMES!!  Now golf, tennis...that takes skill.  Hunting?  Stock-Car Racing?  That takes skill.  Pressing a bunch of buttons?  Don't make me laugh, video games are all about who sees who first.   So to all of those 1337 pwnz0rz who think they're hot shit because they can press a bunch of buttons can bite my arse.  Try to pull a salmon out of a live great white shark's gullet...then you can come and talk to me about skill.
Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK
haha
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO
are you wearing your flame proof suit?
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6382|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Afrika_18 wrote:

Now golf, tennis...that takes skill.  Hunting?  Stock-Car Racing?  That takes skill.  Pressing a bunch of buttons?  Don't make me laugh, video games are all about who sees who first.   So to all of those 1337 pwnz0rz who think they're hot shit because they can press a bunch of buttons can bite my arse.
Golf takes no skill its just using you arms.. what now>
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
Die in a fire? So why aren't you hot shit?
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6745|Florida, United States
My skillz > your skillz

lmao, this man is funny.

And gaming does take skills, if it didn't then all the new people would "play" like the veterans.
Agradhan
+26|6271|Sweden
how come that some ppl are better than others? they always spot ppl first? nah bro. In video games you can measure your skills.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6434|Stealth City, UK
Football is just kicking a ball

Tennis is just hitting a ball

Running is just moving your legs

See where Im going with this?

Fucking Idiot

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-07-20 11:15:40)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6617|Quebec city, Canada
Why do you reply to his post ? Come on you are falling into his hole. Leave him alone.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6224

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Fucking Idiot
Curtor
+6|6141|Canada
Depends on the game, but 99.8246912% of games out there have some sort of skill involved.  Whether it be tactics, timing, countering, planning, rhythm or whatever.
Of course, like any competitive activity, there is always some luck involved as well.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6712|Scotland

Afrika_18 wrote:

Its true, its just pressing buttons man.  All this talk about whose got more skill than who is a bunch of bologna.  THERE IS NO SKILL INVOLVED IN VIDEO GAMES!!  Now golf, tennis...that takes skill.  Hunting?  Stock-Car Racing?  That takes skill.  Pressing a bunch of buttons?  Don't make me laugh, video games are all about who sees who first.   So to all of those 1337 pwnz0rz who think they're hot shit because they can press a bunch of buttons can bite my arse.  Try to pull a salmon out of a live great white shark's gullet...then you can come and talk to me about skill.
wtf? You've got it wrong mate.

I could say there's no skill in politics, it's a matter of putting words in the right order.

I could also say there's no skill in playing drums, all it is is moving sticks with your hands.

I don't even know what to say to you, of course there's skill...
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6471|Trondheim, Norway
Maybe you don't got any skills in videogames... but well, there are some who got, no need to pissed for that reason cus you are proven wrong
Entertayner
+826|6562

lolface.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK
lol stupid cunt
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

Yes, but there is skill in constructing a post, you havent got any, i bet you smell of trout aswell.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645

rolf wrote:

rofl
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
keghog
+2|6287
it takes skill to be good at video games. A useless skill yes, but still skill.
Callum_212
+2|6305|Hastings-England

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

i bet you smell of trout aswell.
LMAO
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6427|UK

Milk.org wrote:

lol stupid cunt
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Yes, but there is skill in constructing a post, you havent got any, i bet you smell of trout aswell.
"They always come back"

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6638|Peoria
If you're pulling a salmon out of a great white's gullet while it's alive, I'd say thats about as close as you can get to failing at life.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6437|Wales

Afrika_18 wrote:

Ok 1 v 1 i will let you see me first yea? THat means you win right?

Cors it does. ^^
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Callum_212 wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

i bet you smell of trout aswell.
LMAO
I second that laughing of the ass off.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

And he's back in style, mwahahaha...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard