JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6328
i know for the longest time AT rockets went threw cars and tanks and choppers or didnt even fire.

but for some reason lately im getting that same problem with GL's c4 and nades.

i throw a nade it just sinks into the ground as if i never threw it.

i can throw 10 even 20 and maybe 5 will go off of the 20.

and c4. i cant get it to switch from c4 to the remote.

anyone else having these problems?
Panther0071
+5|6213
probably a glitching in the game, i get that too, like when you throw a c4 stick but it glitchest out and comes back in your hands, and also the double reload of your gun, all glitchies in bf2.
TheGiantSE
+14|6462|Sweden
I have seen that with C4.
Hate when I am on a rooftop and throw down a C4 and when I switch for the detonator it throw one more C4 that land on my feet.

I haven't noticed anything with handgranades och GL.
Don't really use AT rocket right now so I don't know about that.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261

Panther0071 wrote:

and also the double reload of your gun
I've been getting that so much the past few days. Reload my assault rifle, then reload it again. Reload my tank shell, then reload it again.

I'm not doing anything that would cause it to start having to reload again (ie large jumps, parachute, switching weapons, or getting in/out of the tank), but it reloads twice anyway. Oh well.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6120|My mummys tummy

ChevyLee86 wrote:

i know for the longest time AT rockets went threw cars and tanks and choppers or didnt even fire.

happened to me, with medic bags aswell, so I had to stand there with it in my hand for me to heal
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6182|Roma
When I lay down, and press 'Z' to get back up, I end up laying back down again straight after.
Last night I got a lot of that.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6451|UK

PrivateVendetta wrote:

When I lay down, and press 'Z' to get back up, I end up laying back down again straight after.
Last night I got a lot of that.
Yeah looks funny that like your humping the floor, that usually happens when I've got some bad connection problems.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
Ive had it with nades, though maybe 1 in 1000. With C4 i often have problems switching, i just switch to a different weapon, switch back then go to the detonator, normally works.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

Another reason why BF2 fails.

"Shoot the bastard! Nade him!"
"Sir, my nade just sunk into the ground."

*headshot*

Last edited by Ryan (2007-07-20 07:54:09)

nlsme
+48|6406|new york
My list of bugs gos as this :All sniper rifles but the svd and type 88 zoom and unzoom with just one click; Nades,c4,ammo,and medic packs disapearing; Multiple reloads on almost everything(Hellfire, tow, at, assault rifles,shotguns, even smoke and flares); shittiest one would have to be not being able to switch to bomb mode in the su34(especially since the laser missile was glitched for my gunner). It might be my pc, but I have seen some crappy glitching as of late, and all at the worste possible times I/E nades dissapearing in the middle of 5 or 6 revivers, flares re-reloading when I have 2 decent J10 pilots wanting to take me down.
weasel_thingo
+74|6318

Samtheman53.000001 wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

happened to me, with medic bags aswell, so I had to stand there with it in my hand for me to heal
the medic bag one isnt a glitch, there is a small bar in the ammo area that the medic bags and defibs share if the bar is down while you are holding a medic bag you cant throw it but you can hold it.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6120|My mummys tummy

weasel_thingo wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

the medic bag one isnt a glitch, there is a small bar in the ammo area that the medic bags and defibs share if the bar is down while you are holding a medic bag you cant throw it but you can hold it.
no, the i threw the bag and it sunk into the ground 3 times
nlsme
+48|6406|new york

weasel_thingo wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

I think he is saying he was able to throw it, but it immediatly disapeared once it landed. I have seen it with all 3 bags when I had not revved anyone in the round yet. Had to stand there and hold them to heal anybody, but could defib without waiting for them to recharge like my bar was empty. Also, if you switch to your rifles and back to bags/defibs, you dont have to wait.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6454|meh-land
You may as well stop playing bf2, with those problems you start getting bad hitreg at which point you may as well not bother playing...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

weasel_thingo wrote:

no, the i threw the bag and it sunk into the ground 3 times
I've noticed, that tends to happen at the Hotel in Karkand.

Man, I spam my 3 medpacks, turn my head into the wall when I see the grenade come, and don't get healed when the second one comes.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6514|Little blue planet, milky way
Happens all the time if you:

a) Lag madly
b) press your keys rapidly (before the last "command" completed)
3) Play on bugged servers.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6669|Middle of nowhere

ChevyLee86 wrote:

the nade thing happens to me all the time, i especially hate it when it happens just as a buggy drives over it and then proceeds to kill me

i don't really use C4 so i can't say it's happened to me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard