usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6765

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

black people look for every opportunity to take offense against anything and everything, its ridiculous.
Stereotyping ftl. That's why you must type most black people
san4
The Mas
+311|6692|NYC, a place to live

d4rkst4r wrote:

black people look for every opportunity to take offense against anything and everything, its ridiculous.
Every single black person does that?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6653

d4rkst4r wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

See Superior there is one example of an uneducated comment.
well its the truth, they literally look for reasons to beat the shit into you, atleast from what I see at my school.
Hi, I'm white and I'd like to beat the shit out of you. I bet I can find loads of other white people who'd help too.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6696
What disturbed me most about it was they had the nerve to come back and throw stones at us.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6187|Ireland
I would have hired some Mexican kids to kick their asses.  $5 can get you a lot of 10 year old Mexican muscle for protection, don't ask me how I know this you white bitch.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6179|sverige
kick their asses
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6257|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Aint no black in the union Jack!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6294|Éire

Ruckel wrote:

kick their asses
But black people are better fighters than white people!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6675|UK
Count yourself lucky you experinced you first taste of Racism at 17. 

I was running for my life at the age of 8.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6294|Éire

m3thod wrote:

Count yourself lucky you experinced you first taste of Racism at 17. 

I was running for my life at the age of 8.
Could be worse mate ...you could have ginger hair!
golgoj4
+51|6778|North Hollywood

chittydog wrote:

trackstarr wrote:

Yeah
I understand the slavery and segregation but its present times

Get the fuck over it.

Hell they didn't go through a Holocaust or the rapes and deaths that happened in the pacific during WWII
there has been worse things in this world.

And slavery was their fault
Wow. Here's a prime example of the type of blinding ignorance that caused those kids to act like that.
Exactly. But fuck everyone here who thinks a buncha kids represent an entire race of people. your about as fucking dumb as they are.

Maybe trackstarr should check on how many Africans died during the passage to the states. Longer time and huge body count. You ignorant fuck.

Sorry if this comes across harsh, but i've experience plenty of racism in my time and I dont hate the those people or feel the need to make up shit to justify me being a racist prick back. But maybe thats because I see racism as fear, and i'm feel sorry for scared people. Must suck being so weak minded and fearful.

Are people pricks? Yes. Does that mean all people are pricks? No. I can think of a negative experience that i've had with just about every race or demographic group in LA. But there's about 10 instances where I got along fine. I suppose there will be no threads on that. Not so good a read I suppose.

Are we black folks that worry some and you all have just been WAITING for a thread to bitch about it?

Racism sucks, no doubt. But to just keep it going is more of a problem. But i suppose there will always be that slower segment of the population that has some irrational fear.

As far as reparations, I always thought the goal wasn't so much free money as America finally deciding to make good on bringing African Americans into the society as a whole. All the way up to the 60's there was no equality, and the reparations were essentially 'catching up' a segement of the population that had been unfairly held back. But I guess thats only good enough for the japanese....

Last edited by golgoj4 (2007-07-19 11:15:17)

golgoj4
+51|6778|North Hollywood

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Parker wrote:

welcome to my life, everyday i went to high school.

man, my pride got my ass beat countless times.
Did they call you racist? I'm thinking the only black people who don't hate white people for the past are mostly in south africa and europe.
well i guess you dont think much do you?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6187|Ireland

golgoj4 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

trackstarr wrote:

Yeah
I understand the slavery and segregation but its present times

Get the fuck over it.

Hell they didn't go through a Holocaust or the rapes and deaths that happened in the pacific during WWII
there has been worse things in this world.

And slavery was their fault
Wow. Here's a prime example of the type of blinding ignorance that caused those kids to act like that.
Exactly. But fuck everyone here who thinks a buncha kids represent an entire race of people. your about as fucking dumb as they are.

Maybe trackstarr should check on how many African died during the passage to the states. Longer time and huge body count. You ignorant fuck.

Sorry if this comes across harsh, but i've experience plenty of racism in my time and I dont hate the those people or feel the need to make up shit to justify me being a racist prick back. But maybe thats because I see racism as fear, and i'm feel sorry for scared people. Must suck being so weak minded and fearful.
Maybe the OP should have followed the kids home and had a talk with their parents.  Maybe took them a nice fruit cake as a sign of their good intentions while letting them know what their children were up too.

Thats what Andy Griffin would have done.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6451|Boulder, CO
I probably would of thrown the rocks back at them then chased them for a while, though i'd make sure i didn't nail any of them in the head of course and i wouldn't actually of tried to catch them just scare the hell out of them.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6487|P-way, NJ
There lucky there over here and not in africa..
m3thod
+2,197|6675|UK

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

There lucky there over here and not in africa..
I dare you to go tell a black fella that.
golgoj4
+51|6778|North Hollywood

Lotta_Drool wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Maybe trackstarr should check on how many African died during the passage to the states. Longer time and huge body count. You ignorant fuck.

Maybe the OP should have followed the kids home and had a talk with their parents.  Maybe took them a nice fruit cake as a sign of their good intentions while letting them know what their children were up too.

Maybe he should have. But then, stones are in short supply when you do nothing but post it on BF2s.

When I was a squid, I had a kid in my class from Kentucky. Literally, NEVER actually talked to a black guy before in his life. All he knew was TV and what was said around town. Now, he said some sterotypical shit here and there. But did I fucking cry about it? No, i made him one of my friends. How the fuck was he ever gonna know he was wrong if I didnt step up and talk to him. Get to know him. I even brought him down to south central (where im from) on a weekend so he could see what shit was really like. So he didn't have to go on stereotypes. I've found that most people you can break down, just takes time for them to realize that your both human and holy shit, you both might actually have something in common!

Then there is my GF's mom, who has said shit that I swear came off a KKK poster. Which is funny because she's Mexican. Refused to speak to me, wasnt allowed in her house, it felt like the fucking 50's.  But whatever, now that broad wont leave me alone. Why? because even though she was a cunt @ first, I didn't give up and say fuck all Mexicans and bitch about it on BF2s. I actively made it my goal to know where she was coming from. To understand what her 'fear' was. Yeah its not my duty to convert her, but when I come across people like that its almost a biological imperative to change their mind. Or @ least try, because chances are, they really are going off of a lame stereotype and have never experienced different.

So yeah, he shoulda followed them. Would have accomplished a hell of a lot more than this thread IMO.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6428|Canuckistan
My son, it is time to step into my ranks.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6839|Kubra, Damn it!

HURLEY wrote:

chittydog wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

I'm not saying what he said wasn't ignorant, but obviously it wasn't a white person telling him that slavery was black peoples fault.... otherwise they would be throwing rocks at black people.
I guess I don't understand the point you're making.
I'm not really making a "point" I'm stating the obvious for which you don't see. You said it was ignorant people like him that make the kids act like that. Which I seriously doubt anyone goes up to a little black kid and says slavery is there own fault, and even thus, they wouldn't understand, or if they did they would be mad at the black people, if that makes any sense.
Oh, now it all makes sense. I didn't say it was ignorant people like him that made the kids that way, I said he was ignorant for saying it was black people's own fault that they were slaves. track & I have since cleared it all up.
san4
The Mas
+311|6692|NYC, a place to live

golgoj4 wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

Maybe he should have. But then, stones are in short supply when you do nothing but post it on BF2s.

When I was a squid, I had a kid in my class from Kentucky. Literally, NEVER actually talked to a black guy before in his life. All he knew was TV and what was said around town. Now, he said some sterotypical shit here and there. But did I fucking cry about it? No, i made him one of my friends. How the fuck was he ever gonna know he was wrong if I didnt step up and talk to him. Get to know him. I even brought him down to south central (where im from) on a weekend so he could see what shit was really like. So he didn't have to go on stereotypes. I've found that most people you can break down, just takes time for them to realize that your both human and holy shit, you both might actually have something in common!

Then there is my GF's mom, who has said shit that I swear came off a KKK poster. Which is funny because she's Mexican. Refused to speak to me, wasnt allowed in her house, it felt like the fucking 50's.  But whatever, now that broad wont leave me alone. Why? because even though she was a cunt @ first, I didn't give up and say fuck all Mexicans and bitch about it on BF2s. I actively made it my goal to know where she was coming from. To understand what her 'fear' was. Yeah its not my duty to convert her, but when I come across people like that its almost a biological imperative to change their mind. Or @ least try, because chances are, they really are going off of a lame stereotype and have never experienced different.

So yeah, he shoulda followed them. Would have accomplished a hell of a lot more than this thread IMO.
Awesome post. Shows how frequently people experience racism today. Maybe it's relatively little stuff (no one got killed or beaten up in these anecdotes) but dealing with this shit every day is a burden a kid (or an adult) really doesn't need.
7Canada_eh7
That Canadian Guy
+1|6144|Canada eh!
I don't understand: it seems that when black people are racist to white people there seems to be no problem, but when its opposite, there is a huge problem. (Its not always this way) I hear a lot of racism that way and nobody cares. (except me). It seems as songs are promoting racism with words like the n word, and nobody cares. I think that should be a banned word. (no offense to any people of any colour, shape or form. I believe we are equals .)
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6373|Calgary, Canada

lowing wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, I am not a racist either but damn, I hate black people!!
Replace the word black with muslim in his sentence and the bf2s liberals would shit their seats.
Yeah, I am not a racist either but damn, I hate LIBERAL people!!

Lets sit back and enjoy the show!!
lol.. well i laughed.
CyrusTheVirus
E PLURIBUS UNUM
+36|6477|United States of America
Give them the vote and then they come along and pull this shit!?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6653

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

White power!
m3thod
+2,197|6675|UK

ghettoperson wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

White power!
There ain't no black in the Union Jack!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard