tthf
Member 5307
+210|6800|06-01

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

blendiys wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

This post makes my point. You get mad about something that is about someone expressing his freedom of speech. You want to shut the messenger up and post something about "banning" this link. Have you spoken up against the people who are high jacking your religion? How come I haven't seen a post in here from you condemning radicals for what they have done to your religion.

This thread was not made to bash the religion, it was made to show that REAL Muslims need to stand up and clean house and rally against the real people who are ruining your religion. Get mad at what is happening to your religion, not at a commentator, a cartoon or things of that nature. Get mad at the people who are turning your religion into something people fear, loathe and think negative about even after just hearing the word.
I don't get mad @ my religion, I get mad @ priestess raping children. I hate to kill in name of god but I can't imagine fucking in name of that.
I have no problem with my religion, because I'm not part of that shit I hear I see every day.
And speaking by freedom of speech..............?? C'mon, what you know about it??
You STILL don't get it!!!!! I did not say get mad AT your religion. You should be standing up against people who are kidnapping your religion and making it a religion of hate, which you, as a Muslim should be VERY upset about. Instead you bring up the priest/ Catholic situation. I don't know how that pertains to this thread but if you insist.

If you haven't noticed. There has been an uproar against the leadership of the catholic religion and the priests who perpetrated the crimes are getting what they deserve. Catholics ARE speaking up about it and just a few days ago there was a judgement ruling that will cost the Catholic Diocese of LA (correct me if I am wrong on the location) that will cost the leadership 660,000,000 dollars...yes..660 million! The catholic church is paying dearly by money and by reputation. You hear and see jokes about Priests all the time but I don't see rallies against cartoons making fun of priests.

You say you have no problem with your religion, good for you and no one is saying that you are part of the "shit" you see and hear. What people are upset about is that you don't stand up or defend your religion from the radicals. You would rather get mad at a post like this rather than deploring the acts committed in the name of Islam. Instead you bring up Priests? What do I know about freedom of speech? If I choose to speak up against a priest, or speak up against my government...I won't get my head cut off.  Imagine if a regular, peaceful Muslim stood up in a radical Mosque in Pakistan and criticized or spoke up at an Islamic Imam in his seat............hmmmm...wonder what would happen. I don't think it would be very tolerant nor peaceful.

You need to understand. I am NOT condemning the Muslim religion. I am being critical of the double standards of what they choose to speak out about and honestly, I personally, don't call radicals that kill in the name of Islam Muslims at all. I know that there are good, peaceful Muslims who contribute and do the right things but the biggest problem of Islam is that it allows itself to be hi-jacked by the radicals and they do nothing about it. Probably growing pains as most religions have gone through, but you keep making my point by how you are reacting to this thread.

You refuse to see anything that was said or written positive, you choose to only pick out parts you find offensive and you close your eyes to what you know is true about what is happening to your religion. You would rather try to change the subject instead of simply saying....Yeah, you're right, we are being hi-jacked but we true Muslims will change that. But you don't, you choose to completely ignore and attack something else...I thank you for proving my point in the first place.
basically, i think the message trying to be put across is this;

why aren't the moderate muslims condemning the acts of violence and terror commited in the name of Islam by fellow muslims but are quick to denounce acts such as cartoons drawn of the prophet by non-muslims? does it mean that fellow muslims can get away with murder but non-muslims must pay for the slightest offence? that muslims should take stock of what is going wrong within their society rather than be so quick to lash out at others of other faith.

and in no way,imo, is DeathBecomesYu condemning the muslim faith.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6591|San Diego, CA, USA

Spark wrote:

David.P wrote:

Spark wrote:

I see little more here than thinly-veiled attempts to denigrate Islam.
Nope he's just owning them hard about being cowards against those who use their religion to kill.

elstonieo wrote:

did he just call for the extermination of 1.3 Billion people if that's not sick i dont know what is
Well their leaders called upon the extermination of 5.2 billion people.
No, fuckwit.

Where did you get this idea from? If you're trying to justifiy a second holocaust, gtfo.
I don't think he's advocating that, but the extremist muslims are definitely...I mean how many times had Mackmoodajinadad in Iran suggested wiping Israel from the map?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Who is a true Muslim???
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/angry_now.jpg
DURKA!!

Sorry, I had to. That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. He could make money in the movies.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-07-18 22:22:25)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6643|132 and Bush

Dimeyard wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1586978,00.html
For you to read my dear friend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Shaath
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/abbas- … 27485.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dimeyard
+7|6371|Sweden
Why are my posts deleted?
Dimeyard
+7|6371|Sweden
The imperalist ruling clique in the US led by George W. Bush, Jr. has made the US into the world’s number one rogue state. It proclaims itself as above international law. It arrogantly brushes aside all the universally accepted norms of international conduct whenever it suits its purpose. It dismisses the United Nations as a useless institution whenever it cannot bend it to its own will. It even shows contempt for the second rate imperialist powers it calls its allies who are often left to pick up the crumbs from the spoils of war in so-called US-led war coalitions.

It flaunts its military power and expects the whole world to bow in obedience to its imperial will. Any country that dares to defy it is demonized as a “rogue state” or part of the “axis of evil” and is threatened with the most frightening consequences.

Last edited by Dimeyard (2007-07-18 22:32:09)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6628|Seattle

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

Because its a list of war casualties. 17,500 people have died per year since 2003. Isn't this about 10 times the death rate in the preceding years? Its pretty sickening to start a war and then try to deny your responsibility for the people killed. I suppose you would have preferred if I left the troops out and instead said: tanks killed so many people, guns killed x number, helicopters killed z number, but sorry, the people are also responsible.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
Maybe you will gain some brain cells back when you stop smoking the pipe.....oh wait...brain cells can not be replaced....you're in trouble.

You are the kind of guy that thinks that because the U.S. is in Iraq, that they are responsible for EVERY death no matter who committed it. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....Wrong!!! The amount of CIVILIANS killed by American soldiers is tiny, rare and isolated. You can not lump it all together and then blame the military for EVERY death. If that is what you think, then there is no hope for you. Terrorists are responsible for the majority of innocent life lost in Iraq or for that matter in many other countries under siege by the radical side of Islam. Again...I state the RADICAL side. Now, I am sure there numbers for civilian deaths by our military and I dare say it is very small....especially compared to the numbers you are throwing out. I am glad that someone that has actually lived and breathed Iraq spoke up here.
Man this really makes me sad. You are trying to convince people that we aren't even responsible for the people dying in our war. How much violence are you going to justify? It took quite a while for the German people to realize and accept the extent of the crimes they were commiting against other nations. How long does it take an American to recognize the crime of murder?

This is not some silly internet debate for you to try to win. This is real life where an enormous army is occupying a small country and patrolling its streets, imprisoning thousands, maintaining curfews, systemattically cutting power supplies, and contaminating water. Please stop believing the propaganda you are fed before more people needlessly die for the profit gains of our military industries. This whole criminal syndicate depends upon maintaining your ignorance, and it sounds like you are proud to help.

usmarine2005 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

are u capable of debate?

And we didn't even hear a peep from USMarine in respect to the bombing holocaust of Vietnam. I suppose you will be talking about as much about Iraq in 30 years as you will about Vietnam now. Such a short memory we have here in the U.S., I guess most of the world can't really relate to our major motion picture length point of view.
Holy fucking shit what the fuck are you on about?

Debate what?  Your fucked up bullshit website link?  God fucking damn you.  Punch yourself in the throat and be gone.
why dont you try to find a link that suggests otherwise?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar … Oct28.html

this study was conducted by Lancet, its probably the most scholarly attempt yet. It places the estimate at 100,000 deaths. It is based on a statistical sample of the violent deaths in particular areas.

the previous website i posted (http://www.iraqbodycount.org/) is based on news reports and every single death on the list is documented by individual media reports. Its possible that they are based on incorrect reports, but there are no statistical predicitons here, this is a list of confirmed casualties. you can call it propaganda, but its based on the same reporters that feed you your terror mongering propaganda.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 01442.html

"A team of American and Iraqi epidemiologists estimates that 655,000 more people have died in Iraq since coalition forces arrived in March 2003 than would have died if the invasion had not occurred."

Maybe these are not acceptable sources to any of you barflys, but they are the best current guesses.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Spark wrote:

Illogical? I don't think so. Insane, certainly, but reasoned insanity.
You missed the boat on that one..lol. Intent meaning desired results when comparing actions. I assumed Guns (the Teacher) was replying to Marinejuana.
yup.  marinejuana said that troops killed all the iraqis since 2003.  silly, silly....dangerous thinking.
our military doesnt even count bodies and yet despite reports of massive numbers dead and imprisoned you unconditionally condone the military.

Thats the kind of thinking Hitler depended on as he gassed 6 million. THATS DANGEROUS THINKING IF YOU ASK ME.

G3|Genius wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

are u capable of debate?
How can someone take seriously a man who goes by the alias "Marinejuana?"

usually a good trick to intelligently arguing is to first state your credentials.  Why are you qualified to speak about this?  If you're dumb enough to broadcast to the vast internets that you are a pothead, then I can't take you seriously.

sorry mate, you lose this one.
oh ok, youre too superficial to have the debate. YOU WIN! I just about fell out of my chair when I noticed your alias is Genius! I mean, otherwise, how would anybody know that you're smart, right? I'm glad I was able to find some sort of comic relief in such a depressing thread.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6591|San Diego, CA, USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Who is a true Muslim???
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/un … ry_now.jpg
DURKA!!

Sorry, I had to. That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. He could make money in the movies.
https://stupidjuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/jihad_phone.jpg

Saw this on The Daily Gut.
Dimeyard
+7|6371|Sweden
Actually brain cells can be replaced, according to new studies.

So.. please continue to smoke whatever you want.

Last edited by Dimeyard (2007-07-18 22:38:48)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6804

Marinejuana wrote:

this study was conducted by Lancet, its probably the most scholarly attempt yet.
lancet.....

go away.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6643|132 and Bush

Harmor wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Who is a true Muslim???
DURKA!!

http://stupidjuice.net/wp-content/uploa … _phone.jpg

http://www.snappedshot.com/archives/964 … style.html Islamic Rage Boy
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6448|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

Harmor wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

DURKA!!

http://stupidjuice.net/wp-content/uploa … _phone.jpg

http://www.snappedshot.com/archives/964 … style.html Islamic Rage Boy
lol...  He and the Looter Dude should have a TV show together.  It would be hilarious.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6686
marinejuana is seriously trying to hold a debate with people who have actually been there.  his ammunition,  LINKS!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6643|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

lol...  He and the Looter Dude should have a TV show together.  It would be hilarious.
He actually has a wiki entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_Boy . I remember the tech site The Inquirer used to run a series called everywhere girl. It was a model who kept showing up in every tech ad. They apparently claimed rage boy killed her off.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dimeyard
+7|6371|Sweden
Damn, I should have named my self RageBoy insteed of Dimeyard
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6503|UK

oug wrote:

Podedworny wrote:

So true, This is why i bash islam and muhammed all the time everywhere. They dont stand up unless you say shit about their belief's.
Did you ever consider the possibility that things might not be exactly as they are being portrayed by the media?
Hit the nail on the head.

Well this is from an experience during the time them cartoons were published.

Well I was bored as hell and I was hanging out with my Muslim mates. They needed to go pray and that time I didn't fancy being bored I was more than welcome to tag along you know see if its all durka durka jihad jihad. Well there was a slight speech a ma bob about the cartoons and how they are quite offensive but they were planning to organise a peaceful protest in London just to prove that their are some snae Muslims out there and how they need to overshadow the crazy ones. I'm no Muslim myself but I respect their views.

From what I know depicting an image of Mohammed is really a big no no, yes I know Christianity gets slated and shitted on everyday. Then again every religion is different and has different tolerance levels.

For example I know this is race and deviating from the main point but lets face it anything racist in terms of slating of the Jewish or Blacks (African Americans, Afro Caribbean etc. Trying to be my best to be politically correct here) is promptly removed and there is eternal damnation on whoever did that shit. If its blatantly ripping the shit out of Indians, Chinese, Mexicans and French its acceptable. I mean you've seen them commercials I can't think of any of them right now but I'm sure we all know of them.

Dunno guess some people don't kick up that much of a fuss over stupid shit that other people think. I mean even in this forum someone posted something regarding Sergio Bennet and him being a "spic" I mean yes he is a tosspot but your probably offending nearly all of the other Mexicans on this site. On top of that were just posts like "lol" pretty much praising the thread I'm sure if it was a thread made about something about the Jewish it would be a different matter.

All in all I'm just saying different people/cultures/religions have different tolerance levels we should learn to respect it but not be governed completely by it. I've tried to make my post as PC as possible I really don't see anything wrong apart from grammar and shit don't flame me for what you know is true to at least some extent.

Some people need to open their eyes not all Muslims are AK-47 toting suicide vest wearing ragheads, stop stereotyping and judging people before you even give them a chance to open their mouths.
I'm guessing this post will probably be ignored because I'm not famous on these forums at most some childish shithead will make a one word post.
Hey at least I tried right.

Last edited by wah1188 (2007-07-18 23:19:54)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6804

wah1188 wrote:

Some people need to open their eyes not all Muslims are AK-47 toting suicide vest wearing ragheads, stop stereotyping and judging people before you even give them a chance to open their mouths.
Most of us understand that.  But some of us understand you do not need to be holding an AK......

"The Justice Department yesterday unsealed the indictment of the nation's largest Muslim charity and seven of its top officials on charges of funneling $12.4 million over six years to individuals and groups associated with the Islamic Resistance Movement, or Hamas"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar … Jul27.html
Marinejuana
local
+415|6628|Seattle

usmarine2005 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

this study was conducted by Lancet, its probably the most scholarly attempt yet.
lancet.....

go away.
okay, so u name a subject but fail to make a point. none of you have produced any form of evidence that would suggest Muslims have done even a remotely comparable amount of damage to Europe and the US, as the US and Europe have done to Muslims. Thats the crux of the debate, whether you will attempt to contribute or not. or as spark put it:

Spark wrote:

I see little more here than thinly-veiled attempts to denigrate Islam.
Its ridiculous for this talk show host to demand that Muslims take action against their extremists, while our extremists cause them so much more harm. This is a pretty simple issue.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6222

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

marinejuana is seriously trying to hold a debate with people who have actually been there.  his ammunition,  LINKS!
Well,,,you should know that the internet is nothing but truth, flowers and rainbows (sarcasm)....LOL....I love guys that link EVERYTHING that suits what they need and basically you could do that with anything and find anybody that will say what you want to hear. Since I have been on this forum, I have used less than a handful of links to try to prove my point.....I don't need them to know that our military has NOT killed 100,000 INNOCENT civilians and I'll stress it again....INNOCENT....a truly demented individual believes that...I bet marinejuana also believes in alien abduction and all the conspiracies about our government.

I will say that we have killed a lot of enemy combatants. I hope so because it is a war and I'm sure the people risking their lives shoot back...kill or be killed. Marinejuana....how old are you? Have you been in a war? Have you spoken or be friends with a soldier who has died or come back from Iraq? I bet the answer is no to all of them and if you say yes....then you are a liar too. Because if you did, you wouldn't be spewing the BS you are trying to spew in here. Do you realize that you are speaking to several people who have been to and lived in Iraq? I have not been to Iraq but I did lose a friend there. I'll say this, I would take the word of someone who lived, fought and died there over a guy throwing links from biased websites.

I did use a link to start a thread about how one person said what I think a lot of people wonder about. "Why moderate Muslims are not trying to defend and take back their religion from the radicals" and marinejuana chooses to turn this into a debate about the American Military and the "carnage" and indiscriminate death by the U.S. military(sarcasm)........How did that happen? Get back on topic marinejuana or make up your own thread about evil America and take your conspiracy BS somewhere else.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6804

Marinejuana wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

lancet.....

go away.
okay, so u name a subject but fail to make a point.
I think the Lancet has been beat to death on this forum.  99% agree it is BS.  But hey, what do I know.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6503|UK

G3|Genius wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

are u capable of debate?
How can someone take seriously a man who goes by the alias "Marinejuana?"

usually a good trick to intelligently arguing is to first state your credentials.  Why are you qualified to speak about this?  If you're dumb enough to broadcast to the vast internets that you are a pothead, then I can't take you seriously.

sorry mate, you lose this one.
Who cares about his name isn't he putting a point across in a constructive manner? You on the other hand aren't I'll leave the personal insults out of this since everyone else has had a pop at you.

usmarine2005 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Most of us understand that.  But some of us understand you do not need to be holding an AK......

"The Justice Department yesterday unsealed the indictment of the nation's largest Muslim charity and seven of its top officials on charges of funneling $12.4 million over six years to individuals and groups associated with the Islamic Resistance Movement, or Hamas"

Glad to see your putting some effort into debating, yes there are other ways to fund and support terrorism I never said there weren't. Doesn't it ever cross your mind that hmm maybe we have pissed of a few Iraqi's and Muslims by going to Iraq.

Lets be honest hear there have been articles from newspapers and credible websites about Muslims speaking out against terrorism. Community leaders and stuff its usually pushed to the back pages or hidden in the corners. I'm pretty sure there was a thing quite recently a Muslim leader in Scotland speaking of the recent failed attack on the airport and how they have a responsibility to stop this and inform the police as best to their knowledge(Don't have the link but the pic was weird the guy was gingerish). For one reason no one cares. There is no shock factor lets be true to ourselves would you rather read about

1) Abdul blows up 23 people in crazed suicide attack in (Insert major "Infidel City")
2) Muslim leader says that shit is fuuuuuuucked up (You know what I mean)

Sells papers don't it,news corporations aren't all there to inform. The world isn't all pink fluffy candyfloss and sex before marriage. Its wrinkly old hookers and cocaine damnit!

Last edited by wah1188 (2007-07-18 23:48:27)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6222

wah1188 wrote:

oug wrote:

Podedworny wrote:

So true, This is why i bash islam and muhammed all the time everywhere. They dont stand up unless you say shit about their belief's.
Did you ever consider the possibility that things might not be exactly as they are being portrayed by the media?
Hit the nail on the head.

Well this is from an experience during the time them cartoons were published.

Well I was bored as hell and I was hanging out with my Muslim mates. They needed to go pray and that time I didn't fancy being bored I was more than welcome to tag along you know see if its all durka durka jihad jihad. Well there was a slight speech a ma bob about the cartoons and how they are quite offensive but they were planning to organise a peaceful protest in London just to prove that their are some snae Muslims out there and how they need to overshadow the crazy ones. I'm no Muslim myself but I respect their views.

From what I know depicting an image of Mohammed is really a big no no, yes I know Christianity gets slated and shitted on everyday. Then again every religion is different and has different tolerance levels.

For example I know this is race and deviating from the main point but lets face it anything racist in terms of slating of the Jewish or Blacks (African Americans, Afro Caribbean etc. Trying to be my best to be politically correct here) is promptly removed and there is eternal damnation on whoever did that shit. If its blatantly ripping the shit out of Indians, Chinese, Mexicans and French its acceptable. I mean you've seen them commercials I can't think of any of them right now but I'm sure we all know of them.

Dunno guess some people don't kick up that much of a fuss over stupid shit that other people think. I mean even in this forum someone posted something regarding Sergio Bennet and him being a "spic" I mean yes he is a tosspot but your probably offending nearly all of the other Mexicans on this site. On top of that were just posts like "lol" pretty much praising the thread I'm sure if it was a thread made about something about the Jewish it would be a different matter.

All in all I'm just saying different people/cultures/religions have different tolerance levels we should learn to respect it but not be governed completely by it. I've tried to make my post as PC as possible I really don't see anything wrong apart from grammar and shit don't flame me for what you know is true to at least some extent.

I'm guessing this post will probably be ignored because I'm not famous on these forums at most some childish shithead will make a one word post.
Hey at least I tried right.
You have very good points and I totally agree with you. I have had the same experience. No one in here is saying that ALL Muslims are terrorists. What I want to know and what the commentator says is that we see a big double standard in what IS tolerated and what ISN'T. We wonder why crimes committed by so called radical elements of Islam are not protested in the streets....but cartoons are??????? Do you see my point?

Like I said, I was married to and live with muslim people for about 8 years of my life. I got to see first hand how they react. Yes, they were upset about the things they see...but in the next moment it was back to normal.  It was like water under the bridge...it was like "oh well, what can we do anyway" and I wonder when and if moderate Muslims will get a spine and defend their religion from the ACTUAL people destroying it....it is not the West....it is their own people who purposely pervert their religion for violent needs. Protest against the real criminals for once.

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-07-18 23:40:17)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6628|Seattle

usmarine2005 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

thanks for giving us a link USMarine. $12.4 is absolutely nothing compared to the funds that drive the U.S. and Israeli military occupations. Our war has already cost more than $100 billion, lest we forget that the world knows we give Israel about $5 billion every year for war. You have given us yet another example of why we should have more sympathy for the Muslims than we do for U.S. terror victims. Keep trying!

usmarine2005 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

lancet.....

go away.
okay, so u name a subject but fail to make a point.
I think the Lancet has been beat to death on this forum.  99% agree it is BS.  But hey, what do I know.
can i make up statistics too?

If you feel that the three links I posted are not accurate death counts for whatever reason, why don't you post a link to the most accurate death count?

Either way, you know its a fact that many more Muslims have died because of America than Americans have died due to Muslim terror attacks. You can post all you like, but you still haven't advanced your side of the argument at all. Obviously the radio host's point is BS if the Muslims are victims.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6804

Marinejuana wrote:

If you feel that the three links I posted are not accurate death counts for whatever reason, why don't you post a link to the most accurate death count?

Either way, you know its a fact that many more Muslims have died because of America than Americans have died due to Muslim terror attacks. You can post all you like, but you still haven't advanced your side of the argument at all. Obviously the radio host's point is BS if the Muslims are victims.
If you can show me how many muslims have killed muslims in Iraq, then we can talk.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6222

wah1188 wrote:

Lets be honest hear there have been articles from newspapers and credible websites about Muslims speaking out against terrorism. Community leaders and stuff its usually pushed to the back pages or hidden in the corners. I'm pretty sure there was a thing quite recently a Muslim leader in Scotland speaking of the recent failed attack on the airport and how they have a responsibility to stop this and inform the police as best to their knowledge(Don't have the link but the pic was weird the guy was gingerish). For one reason no one cares. There is no shock factor lets be true to ourselves would you rather read about

1) Abdul blows up 23 people in crazed suicide attack in (Insert major "Infidel City")
2) Muslim leader says that shit is fuuuuuuucked up (You know what I mean)

Sells papers don't it,news corporations aren't all there to inform. The world isn't all pink fluffy candyfloss and sex before marriage. Its wrinkly old hookers and cocaine damnit!
That is one of my points. You do hear some Muslims speaking out from countries that are more tolerant of Muslims, i.e. England, Scotland, America...etc. But I can not remember one time where a moderate Muslim spoke up in the heart of the Muslim world. It just doesn't happen and I can understand why from my first hand experience. I can see why they don't speak up and somehow that has to change or the Muslim religion is in serious trouble in the public eye and in the future of how it will be dealt with.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard