XISIX
+116|6622
Very nice drag shots.  I've started playing sniper kit more + definitely plan to watch other videos off your site.  Cheers + 1
xkullx
+105|6219
twisted part 2 will be delayed, I just had a Hard Drive Crash and lost 380 gb of data, and the 500 Gb hard drive is totally dead.

Anyhow, Im working on it frapsing new frags now.
Smokey720
Bill Cosby Ate My Jello Puddin
+26|6162
yeah right he hacks there is no way people can be that fast with the sniper rifle
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6759|Toronto, ON

Smokey720 wrote:

yeah right he hacks there is no way people can be that fast with the sniper rifle
You don't play games much, this happens all the time in CS:S.  My aim time is almost as fast as his (I concur that he is a tad bit faster than me though).

Google up "flickshot" and you'll see that this is a technique that pro $$$ gamers use all the time.
Alpha as fuck.
Ssandstorm
+73|6741|Perth, Western Australia

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Stop whoring claymores like a girl and I might be slightly impressed.
Scotch mist is Scottish.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock

Nyte wrote:

9/10

-1 for no streaks though.

This is more of what I want to see in a sniper video.  None of that aim-wait5seconds-shoot bs.

Well done (You don't hear that a lot from me).
SAY WHA?!?!?!?!?!?!
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6176
Just checked BF2player.com Found some interesting facts about xkullx.

Rifle spm is a low 1.5

Rifle Hits per kill is only 2.2 and thats a mainly cqc sniper

No ego intended but even the slow dont_be_ss has 1.6spm with the rifle and 1.9 hits per kill.

This means those flick-shots hes doing are body shots (most likely.

Last edited by Dont_be_sS.V2 (2007-07-25 10:02:03)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6397|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
LOl its hacks watch his sniper guided 2 video look at the snap and snap back after he kills the 2nd guy and is going for the 3rd.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6654|I smell corners

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

LOl its hacks watch his sniper guided 2 video look at the snap and snap back after he kills the 2nd guy and is going for the 3rd.
/FAIL
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6759|Toronto, ON

Dont_be_sS.V2 wrote:

Rifle spm is a low 1.5

No ego intended but even the slow dont_be_ss has 1.6spm with the rifle and 1.9 hits per kill.

What's mine.
Alpha as fuck.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6551|Sverige (SWE)

Des.Kmal wrote:

hax.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

I don't understand dragshot. Can someone explain the whole mechanics of that to me?
BlackKoala
+215|6332

stryyker wrote:

I don't understand dragshot. Can someone explain the whole mechanics of that to me?
The way I understand it, is that it's entirely in your wrist.

You set up up in a way that you snap your wrist (not your aimbot, kthx) past the head, and once it's over the head for that fraction of a second, you fire.  It also requires incredible understanding of the hitboxes to know at what point to fire.  That's at least how I'm working on it, and it's working fine for me.  I could be wrong, but thats just what I can see from the vids.

An easier way of explaining it, is to aim at someones feet, and move your aim up the body and fire at the second it gets to the head.  All the while still moving your rifle.  Exaggerated, but it's the simplest way I can explain it.

Feels like I'm picking from Tspawn in dust2 to be honest.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Polux wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

/FAIL
Rofl hows that fail you noob i bet you didnt even watch it.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6654|I smell corners

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Polux wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

/FAIL
Rofl hows that fail you noob i bet you didnt even watch it.
The movie was recorded in first person, you see everything he did, but you say he's hacking, lol. It's not because you can't do it that he's cheating.
ssonrats
+221|6652

Nyte wrote:

Dont_be_sS.V2 wrote:

Rifle spm is a low 1.5

What's mine.
I can tell you that yours is 1.98 spm and 2.04 hits per kill That's taken from your original account.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6649|can

Polux wrote:

It's not because you can't do it that he's cheating.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Fuck the fuck off. I do this all the time in CS:S and as medic. I can never do it with sniper though - I just can't move my mouse fast enough when zoomed in. Good job.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

gene_pool wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Fuck the fuck off. I do this all the time in CS:S and as medic. I can never do it with sniper though - I just can't move my mouse fast enough when zoomed in. Good job.
Lol actually watch the sniper guided 2 and you can see him aiming at the guy on the right then snap to the guy on the far left not shoot then snap back to the guy on the right then shoot why snap to a guy on your other side while the guy your aiming at first isnt even dead yet suss..

Last edited by B00MH3ADSH0T (2007-07-27 23:08:48)

xkullx
+105|6219

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Lol actually watch the sniper guided 2 and you can see him aiming at the guy on the right then snap to the guy on the far left not shoot then snap back to the guy on the right then shoot why snap to a guy on your other side while the guy your aiming at first isnt even dead yet suss..
Ever occured to you that I might just turn to the other one to see if he was aiming at me ???

If you have seen an aimbot in use you will notice that the aimbot does not snap to the next target until the target you are aiming at is dead, then it will instantly snap to the next target.

It`s just called quick thinking and in-game Iq, getting the whole picture around you instead of being too focused on just 1 guy to not notice whats going on around you.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6245|israel

xkullx wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Ever occured to you that I might just turn to the other one to see if he was aiming at me ???

If you have seen an aimbot in use you will notice that the aimbot does not snap to the next target until the target you are aiming at is dead, then it will instantly snap to the next target.

It`s just called quick thinking and in-game Iq, getting the whole picture around you instead of being too focused on just 1 guy to not notice whats going on around you.
only aimbot u got... is inside your brain LOL
PB should do something about it
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6346|Too late for you to know...

OK.  I got with xkullx and he showed me some stuff and he doesn't hax.  He's practiced THAT much to do that insane drag shot.  After we went over this I played a round on Krackland and pulled off some of those disgustingly fast drag shot drop below a wall prone style while not being able to eye wtf u just did but damn it hit that mofo down the street shots.

Look at his Sniper Guide 3 TUTORIAL.  He shows u his drag shot on a WALL and he hits the same spot each time at mach two.  Aimbots wouldnt help him do that which proves he can do them on his own.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard