ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Gore and his guests at the weekend ceremony dined on Chilean sea bass - arguably one of the world's most threatened fish species.
What a moron. All his crying about the environment and now this.

He should be laughed out of society, but instead you still have people saying he should be president.
Amazing.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s … 31,00.html

update: after the most devasting environmental disaster in American history Al Gore is nowhere to be found. Not a peep.

So his wife leaves him and two weeks later a 76 page police statement  detailing an alleged sexual assault come out.

And the left is silent.

Last edited by ATG (2010-06-24 14:45:48)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6193|Schofield Barracks
hes supper cerial
i hate him we had to watch the movie he made a my school
they made a south park episode to make fun of him it was extremely funny
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary
Ah  fuck, Its awesome fish. And yaa he's an idiot. You don't have to be smart to be president you just need a lot of this  $$$$$$$ and lots of friends with this $$$$$$ and lots of friends that control this $$$$$.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/Desleader/manbearpig.jpg

He Is not and Idiot, I'm not cereal
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
Who should be president?  A guy who eats fish or a guy who starts a war over false evidence?  A guy who got 500,000 more votes or the other guy?  Geez, I dunno.
ATG
Banned

sergeriver wrote:

Who should be president?  A guy who eats fish or a guy who starts a war over false evidence?  A guy who got 500,000 more votes or the other guy?  Geez, I dunno.
Lies.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6646
wow what a surprise... here's another secret fact: al gore is not the only idiot politician/activist on this planet!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

ATG wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Lies.
Which part?
ATG
Banned
The false evidence part and the more votes part.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

ATG wrote:

The false evidence part and the more votes part.
Didn't he go to Iraq coz of WMDs?  Didn't Gore get 500,000 more votes than Bush?  Maybe I watched the wrong channel.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/timengland123/manbearpig.jpg

But the fish was really really tasty   
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
PureFodder
+225|6284

ATG wrote:

Gore and his guests at the weekend ceremony dined on Chilean sea bass - arguably one of the world's most threatened fish species.

He should be laughed out of society, but instead you still have people saying he should be president.
Amazing.

GWB - repeatedly proved himself to be a complete and utter moron.
Gore - sometimes showed himself to sometimes have double standards.

Yeah, I'm thinking Gore would have made a better president.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6356|CA, USA
Gore needs to spend more quality time with his son and teach him how to 'just say no'
OmniDeath
~
+726|6642

PureFodder wrote:

Yeah, I'm thinking Gore would have made a better president.
he did invent the internet after all
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6741|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
wonder was it tasty!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6524|South Florida

ATG wrote:

Amazing.

Yes and he flew to this dinner in his million dollar jumbo jet that sucks 10 billion gallons of fuel per second... Hes an idiot yes. Maybe he doesn't realize when things like Live Earth happen, people burn more fuel then if they were to just stay at home... Christ.
15 more years! 15 more years!
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6356|CA, USA

Mitch wrote:

ATG wrote:

Amazing.

Yes and he flew to this dinner in his million dollar jumbo jet that sucks 10 billion gallons of fuel per second... Hes an idiot yes. Maybe he doesn't realize when things like Live Earth happen, people burn more fuel then if they were to just stay at home... Christ.
Exactly.  He's a member of the party of 'do as i say - not as i do'.  must be nice to have integrity. 

i wonder what his true motivations are on the whole global warming thing?  he must be a saint.  i mean if he's not getting any money for this gig then truly a saint. </sarcasm>

Last edited by CaptainSpaulding71 (2007-07-18 08:29:14)

Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6343|New York
They're both politicians and, by nature, they're both dirty, corrupt, wealthy douchebags but at least Gore is trying to save the planet rather than blow it up.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

I have no problem with Gore bashing, I'm certainly no fan of his, especially with the double standards he sets - but this is not an example of one of them. Fish conservation has nothing to do with the climate or the level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. This is almost completely unrelated to the issue he promotes awareness of.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6174|sverige
Me > Al Gore
ATG
Banned
The issue is his staggering hypocrisy.

Oh, btw, fuck Bush too.

The theme of this thread is vote independent always.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Bertster7 wrote:

I have no problem with Gore bashing, I'm certainly no fan of his, especially with the double standards he sets - but this is not an example of one of them. Fish conservation has nothing to do with the climate or the level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. This is almost completely unrelated to the issue he promotes awareness of.
Save the environment but watch dog fights?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

ATG wrote:

The issue is his staggering hypocrisy.

Oh, btw, fuck Bush too.

The theme of this thread is vote independent always.
Why is it hypocritical? The issue he promotes awareness of, global warming, is entirely unconnected with this.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

usmarine2005 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Save the environment but watch dog fights?
What do dog fights have to do with the environment? It's unrelated.

You may be critical of the behaviour, but that doesn't mean he has double standards (which he does, as shown by his jetting about etc.).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Bertster7 wrote:

What do dog fights have to do with the environment? It's unrelated.
It was his choice to be a public figure.  It was his choice to come back and beg for attention.  This is what he gets.  You look at it black and white Bert.  For him, it is related.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard