agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada

PigPopTart wrote:

agent146 wrote:

yes they are. if i was feeling evil on that day i would back up into them and make a quick getta way.
EDIT

KVNY wrote:

You know what would've fixed that situation very quickly?
http://www.theqproject.com/catalog/tm1911-1.jpg

PigPopTart wrote:

At this point i'm starting to get scared...scared that i have to draw on them (never pulled on anyone before) but i waited till they got about 15-20ft from me and pulled my friend out...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/ … CF3472.jpg
and said "OK motherfuckers, time to get the fuck out of here or you're going to get shot.   Their tough guy persona changed so fast, they put thier hands to their sides and said "whoa man, whoa..sorry, we'll leave" and ran to their car, so i called to cops and reported the car and told them there were a bunch of kids smoking weed on school grounds....never found out what happened to them though.

NOT fun at the time, but funny to look back on.
LOl pistols? no no you need a machine pistol like me. http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2963/rscn0182me1.jpg
being asian and having "slight intimacy issues" only makes the affect more dramatic on degenerate youth
Put that children's toy away...

I'd much rather carry my other "friend" on me, but it's a little harder to conceal....
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/ … CF4062.jpg

It's too much fun: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0WP7ScC0OcY
dear god.....you certainly raised the bar
EDIT: ...........jim carrey...LOL...with an ak47...LOl

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-16 22:21:28)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
What good is knowing how to bunnyhop and dolphin dive if you can't use it in real life? Next time, get butt naked and teabag those mofos!
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6277|Mo Val, Cali
Alright to your reference about fighting 4 teenagers at once, please look up the video of Mike Valley against 4 teenagers. For your reference about fighting in your 700 dollar suit look up Transporter 2.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Alright to your reference about fighting 4 teenagers at once, please look up the video of Mike Valley against 4 teenagers. For your reference about fighting in your 700 dollar suit look up Transporter 2.
I hope that's sarcasm.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6569|Portland, OR, USA

Spark wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

k sorry, but fuck you.

I'm 17, I have had a steady job since I was 14 at a local eye clinic.  I volunteer for four hours every Sunday at a local hospital.  I maintain above a 4.0 GPA.  I just got back from a 25 mile ride on my road bike.  Lazy, disrespectful, degenerate losers eh?

Believe me asshole, it's not even close to 50/50.  There are plenty of quality kids out there, there will always be the trashy ones, but ffs... when I look at adults, they're not all cream of the crop if I do say so myself.

Four kids hit your car? ... erm sorry?  Two jerk offs - probably in their thirties - almost hit me with their cars today on that aforementioned bike ride, honked and road off.  Believe me, a dent in your fender doesn't quite compare to being run off the road by some thirty year old douche bag.
For some "kid" who claims they do not fall into the douche bag, degenerate spectrum of today's adolescent youth, you sure are quick with your cussing and insults. This only furthers my point. I did say that ---I--- see it as 50/50. You want to throw out name calling based on MY OWN opinions? I wouldn't trash talk you because of your opinions. Please, how immature are you? Oh, that's right... you said you are 17.

Had you left only the first paragraph I would have believed you were in the better half of the 50% but since you opened your mouth and removed all doubt, I'll have to hold you in the bottom 50.
You do realise that I and many others could easily take your post as a personal attack? In which case, his response was perfectly justified.
seriously, I'm tired of being lumped in with the pot smoking, lazy, fat, stupid, ignorant stereotypes adults so quickly jump to when asked about American youth.  I don't work my ass off to be grouped with a bunch of good for nothing morons just because I'm a teenager.  I shouldn't have to defend myself just because I'm "under 18".  And to be perfectly honest, you'll find the same idiots in every generation.

and sure, you may see it as 50/50, but being around the "American youth" on a day to day basis, I feel that my opinion should also hold some weight.

And thank you Spark...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Radical-Archetype wrote:

Okay kiddies, ya ever think maybe this might just be a new account, but the person behind it
has been reading this site for a loooong time? Probably not, amateurs.
You make a good point, cya.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6657|South West England
Makes me wish in England we could have concealed firearms permits, I'd get my ass on one of them as soon as, given the way that youth culture is heading as well as chavs/ wigger groups.
By the look of me you would think I was either an easy target or not-to-be-fucked-with, but if i'm in the former state i get all kinds of shit based on crappy stereotypes and generaly fuckward mentalitys and one day I know its gonna take a wrong turn, if nothing else some sort of option for real self defence by means of intimadation would be nice, .45 or a .40..... or .357.
PureFodder
+225|6284

XanKrieger wrote:

Makes me wish in England we could have concealed firearms permits, I'd get my ass on one of them as soon as, given the way that youth culture is heading as well as chavs/ wigger groups.
By the look of me you would think I was either an easy target or not-to-be-fucked-with, but if i'm in the former state i get all kinds of shit based on crappy stereotypes and generaly fuckward mentalitys and one day I know its gonna take a wrong turn, if nothing else some sort of option for real self defence by means of intimadation would be nice, .45 or a .40..... or .357.
Makes me glad we don't have guns in the UK. Douche bag teenagers won't be pulling a piece on me.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
I had 4 little jerkoffs do the same thing.

Boy they were in for a suprise when I stepped out in full Deputy Sheriff attire, not to mention from an unmarked patrol car.

The look on their faces was priceless.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

S3v3N wrote:

I had 4 little jerkoffs do the same thing.

Boy they were in for a suprise when I stepped out in full Deputy Sheriff attire, not to mention from an unmarked patrol car.

The look on their faces was priceless.
man the times you need a hidden camera
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6343|New York

CommieChipmunk wrote:

seriously, I'm tired of being lumped in with the pot smoking, lazy, fat, stupid, ignorant stereotypes adults so quickly jump to when asked about American youth.  I don't work my ass off to be grouped with a bunch of good for nothing morons just because I'm a teenager.  I shouldn't have to defend myself just because I'm "under 18".  And to be perfectly honest, you'll find the same idiots in every generation.

and sure, you may see it as 50/50, but being around the "American youth" on a day to day basis, I feel that my opinion should also hold some weight.

And thank you Spark...
Kudos to you.  Unfortunately you're the good teenager we never see in society because you're behind closed door working your ass off, and making something of yourself not on the street corner flippin off cars and breaking bottles.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Marlboroman82 wrote:

So today I was supposed to have lunch with a client. Client canceled so I decided to be productive and pick something up and bring it back to my office.

The parking lot is tiny and I was wedge between to pick up trucks. I can't really see side to side backing out so I kinda creep out till i can see clearly to my left and right. Suddenly from the left come four little douche bags. They walk right behind my car even though I am clearly all ready in the process of backing out of my parking space.

Ok, my fault of course I can see through cars to tell your going to be walking right out in front of my car. Anyways one dumbass slams his fist down on the tailgate of my landrover.

**Two things you do not do to Marlboroman - Touch his car in a menacing manner, and talk inappropriately about his wife.

Just to give a little more prospective I have to wear a suit and tie to work everyday. These idiots look like they just crawled out of a dumpster somewhere. So they begin to circle my car. What am I supposed to do? Try to fight four kids in a seven hundred dollar suit?

**Also I am not bragging about the cost of the suit, I think I got it on sale and would not pay that much for one if I could.

Anyways so what is wrong with the youth of America? I don't understand why these are allowed in public in the first place. I mean if they are willing to try to pick a fight with me in the middle of a crowded public place in the middle of they day no telling what they do at night. Maybe I am just getting older and not hip with the kids, but I don't remember any of my friends or people I knew in passing acting like this. You see shit on the new likes this all the time.
Shoulda shot the fuckers and saved the state taxpayers from having to house them later in life. Also would kept 4 democrat votes from being cast at the next election
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

MM, should have slapped them in the face with your cock, then teabagged them and driven off.
JT_001
+17|6419|Canada

Superior Mind wrote:

Should have just backed out as fast as you could once you saw them.

Superior Mind wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

l41e
+677|6647

Ok, let's see. I was passenger when some 30-year-old ran into our car, while we were stopped. I've been run off the bike path by some 40-year-old idiot on a motorcycle, on a bike trail, who proceeded to flick me off. But I must've been dreaming, since people over 18 are far too mature to do anything of the sort, right? Of course, who cares. And I've also been nearly jumped by a classmate. OMG UNDER 18 VIOLENT, I TOLD YOU SO, ARREST PLZ.

As CommieChipmunk said, it's just plain stupid to lump all of a nation's people under X age together because four people under X age decided to do something bad to you. Would you have been as pissed if some 25-year-old gangsters did that? I think so, but you wouldn't have made a thread saying "everyone over 18 is a stupid jackoff and should be jailed for eternity and will burn in hell etc etc" possibly for the reason that you belong in that group, and are only willing to generalize negatively against groups other than yours. There are probably as many hard-working, decent, law-abiding minors compared to all minors as good adults to adults, and if there aren't, that's because the idiots/chavs/jerks put themselves out of the gene pool by doing something completely stupid, like pointing a gun at a police officer.

I don't do pot. I don't threaten people with kitchen knives in restaurant parking lots. I don't vandalize, shoot people, or start riots, and I've never had to talk to a police officer about something of my doing. But no one gives a shit, least of all the media. And you know why? Blame sells. If people can blame it on something else, they will. And minors are perfect targets: no voice in the media.

Every generation complains about the one after it. Do you remember the probably thousands, if not tens of thousands, of under-18s you've passed on the street? In the park? On the bus? Working at McDonald's? Heck, maybe you dated a 17-year-old when you were 19. They weren't assholes, and yet, no one cares. No one remembers, because it's not memorable. It's a(nother) case of the most vocal, most obvious, most publicly influential people being total morons, and spoiling it for the rest.

Rant over.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-07-17 08:38:59)

Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6777|Long Island
Just so you know, not all of America's youth is bad, and it is often used as a stereotype that annoys me.  Being 15 years old from New York, I'm just letting you know that not all the youth is bad and that there are good and mature teenagers like me.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6288|Pacific NW, USA
Like most everything else,  There are more good than bad, but the bad are remembered.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6661|USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

And thank you Spark...
Im tired of pot smoking being lumped in with lazy, fat, stupid, ignorant stereotype. To all the kids on this forum, your mother and father smoked pot.
topal63
. . .
+533|6717

PigPopTart wrote:

Like most everything else,  Their are more good than bad, but the bad are remembered.
So true - and that idea applies to most everything - regarding bullshit opinions.

Many bullshit opinions on everything/anything are formulated this way.

1.) See, personally witness, hear second-hand - of an exception.
2.) Don't understand such exception is just that - not the rule.
3.) Formulate a rule - based upon an exception to the rule.

It's a fallacy of positive inference. Every time the opinion/hypothesis is falsified by experience it is simply not recorded/remembered (as you said). Only the few times (instances) the bullshit hypothesis is affirmed does the individual positively reinforce his assumption belief (that was falsified by experience - yet ignored completely as it did not fit the preconception/belief).
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Im tired of pot smoking being lumped in with lazy, fat, stupid, ignorant stereotype. To all the kids on this forum, your mother and father smoked pot.
What about those of us whose relatives in older generations are narcs? Still, you don't see pot smoking lumped in with the Herculean athletes or quantum mechanics professors (but those guys are on something, definately )
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6514|Alabama
You should've pulled some lines from Full Metal Jacket.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6661|USA

DesertFox- wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

you don't see pot smoking lumped in with the Herculean athletes
Who wants to find Arnold in his prime smoking some phat spliffs on Youtube? Im at work.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Bring a knife and threaten those fuckers.
topal63
. . .
+533|6717

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

you don't see pot smoking lumped in with the Herculean athletes
Who wants to find Arnold in his prime smoking some phat spliffs on Youtube? Im at work.
OK

A little more on the Terminator's opinions.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldinter1.html
When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Last edited by topal63 (2007-07-17 09:28:00)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
Well I meant athletes like Lance Armstrong or something but I suppose the whole bodybuilding endeavour is considered a sport.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard