PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6596
Why do you think im a supporter of concealed firearms?

Even though im going to be 19 in a month.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6692|U.S
I was in a swiming pool parking lot dropping off my brother for a party and two employees walk past our car and one sets something on the bumper of our car while im sitting in the car and so I get out and look to see what it is and its a drink so when my mom comes out she went back in and gave him his drink back. Also I have a big barn and we have sheep and pigs and had a turkey but some kids came into our barn at night and found a bb gun that was left out there and was somewhat out of sight and also found a thing like a bi pod in a drawer that was behind a bunch of big boxes and shot the turkey and broke his wing.
Those are the kids I want to beat the shit out of for shit like that.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida
I hate those kind of kids. They cause good kids like me to get looked at strangly..
If anybody ever touched a new car of mine i would fucking slam them to death...
15 more years! 15 more years!
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6282|Pacific NW, USA
I know what you mean.  Even kids that grow up in rich burbs think they are gangsta gangsta at the top of the list, living the hard-knocks life.

I live in a really nice area in my town, all the kids around here have BMW's and Infiniti's handed to them by their parents (my Acura in my sig is the least expensive car in my neighborhood).   It's funny when you see a $50,000 luxury car full of 150lb white kids listening to gangsta-rap.

So anyway, i take my dog accross the street to the High School so he can run and poop on their football field at night (usually around 12AM).   Well apparently i interrupted 5 kids smoking pot.  All dressed in "Holliser" metrosexual clothes...so they throw a water bottle at my dog (who is the coolest, nicest dog) and yell "you better take you and ur fuckin faggot dog outta here before we kill you both"  so i respond "Sure thing tough guy!" and laugh.   Well me laughing at them must have got some sand in their vagina's cause 4 of them got up and started walking up to me saying a whole bunch of shit that i couldn't understand (i don't speak ebonics) but they were threats none-the-less. 

At this point i'm starting to get scared...scared that i have to draw on them (never pulled on anyone before) but i waited till they got about 15-20ft from me and pulled my friend out...
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/IntegraVSR/Nerd%20Stuff/DSCF3472.jpg
and said "OK motherfuckers, time to get the fuck out of here or you're going to get shot.   Their tough guy persona changed so fast, they put thier hands to their sides and said "whoa man, whoa..sorry, we'll leave" and ran to their car, so i called to cops and reported the car and told them there were a bunch of kids smoking weed on school grounds....never found out what happened to them though.

NOT fun at the time, but funny to look back on.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6535|Texas - Bigger than France
MarMan - you should have followed them all afternoon.
KVNY
+25|6649|SoCal
You know what would've fixed that situation very quickly?
https://www.theqproject.com/catalog/tm1911-1.jpg
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

KVNY wrote:

You know what would've fixed that situation very quickly?
http://www.theqproject.com/catalog/tm1911-1.jpg
Just use these two weapons properly ...two tickets to the gun show!

https://www.rachelbishop.com/rachel/fists.jpg
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6446|Ontario, Canada
Wow, marlboroman, just wow. You got some nerve.

First, I don't know if any person on bf2s insults and sets other peoples threads on fire more than you, and then you bitch and whine to us because you have some kids touching your car.

Second, welcome to the New World Order de-generation of kids, have a seat and some biscuits.

Third, I suppose you think the appropriate punishment for these kids who "touched your van", should be capital punishment?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6563|United States
1. Sorry, but such a horrible choice for a Land Rover. Although badass looking cars, and comfortable, they are regarded and rated as one of the worst cars in the world. I forget the exact statistic on this, but something like every 100,000 new Land Rovers sold, over 50,000 have had to be returned to the dealership for major maintenance within the first year. I actually almost purchased one until I started checking up on them. Dodged a bullet there I think. To each his own though.

2. I completely agree with your views on the current youth of America. Disrespectful, degenerate losers in my opinion. I credit it to our lazy society and a complete lack of parenting, which seems to be the "fad" these days. I don't speak of all youth... I would say about 50/50 which is sad.

3. Carry pepper spray (You all can kiss my ass if you think its unmanly). I've been in fights in my life, and I have absolutely no problem getting into a fight if the situation deems it necessary (Random guy slaps your girlfriend on the ass and won't apologise... that sort of thing). But I'm really not a fighter... sore fists, possible injury, possible police involvement, etc. And I'm not a person who likes to physically hurt other people (Unless I'm playing sports). Pepper spray works wonders. One quick spray and the overly aggressive bum asking for money goes away! Two sprays and that teenager and his buddy who thought it would be funny to attempt fighting me for my girlfriend go away! (Yeah, wtf. Idiots). Self defense and problem solver in a small can.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
Our Youth are worse
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Hey now not all of us youth are idiots. I know I wouldnt act like that, but then again I wasnt raised by pigs like the kids in your story.

I say just carry a taser or a gun or pepper spray. All of them will make any tough-guy suburb boy shit his 200 dollar jeans and run faster than his Converses can handle (not knocking either jeans or Converses now, but come on thats the typical spoiled suburban kid clothing). Although I figure pulling a taser on someone wont get you yelled at as much as pulling a gun out on someone.

Oh, and train your dog(s) well to be loyal and obedient, but fight for you when they have to. Not an irresponsible poorly trained pitbull but a well trained security dog if you catch my drift.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

BeerzGod wrote:

And I'm not a person who likes to physically hurt other people (Unless I'm playing sports)
I find it morally easier to hurt humans (who deserve it and go looking for trouble) than I do animals! Does that make me a bad person?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Braddock wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

And I'm not a person who likes to physically hurt other people (Unless I'm playing sports)
I find it morally easier to hurt humans (who deserve it and go looking for trouble) than I do animals! Does that make me a bad person?
Same here. I think its because animals are kinda helpless... they arent as smart as us (except a select few humans) and they dont know how to operate weapons and whatnot. They dont carefully calculate when they are gonna jump someone to steal their wallet or worse. Humans on the other hand, if they choose to attack you its either cause they are high or drunk or have, as I said, carefully calculated that they are gonna try and mug or kill you.

Humans are supposed to know right from wrong.
Shifty-Powers
+1|6153|Canada

Marlboroman82 wrote:

So today I was supposed to have lunch with a client. Client canceled so I decided to be productive and pick something up and bring it back to my office.

The parking lot is tiny and I was wedge between to pick up trucks. I can't really see side to side backing out so I kinda creep out till i can see clearly to my left and right. Suddenly from the left come four little douche bags. They walk right behind my car even though I am clearly all ready in the process of backing out of my parking space.

Ok, my fault of course I can see through cars to tell your going to be walking right out in front of my car. Anyways one dumbass slams his fist down on the tailgate of my landrover.

**Two things you do not do to Marlboroman - Touch his car in a menacing manner, and talk inappropriately about his wife.

Just to give a little more prospective I have to wear a suit and tie to work everyday. These idiots look like they just crawled out of a dumpster somewhere. So they begin to circle my car. What am I supposed to do? Try to fight four kids in a seven hundred dollar suit?

**Also I am not bragging about the cost of the suit, I think I got it on sale and would not pay that much for one if I could.

Anyways so what is wrong with the youth of America? I don't understand why these are allowed in public in the first place. I mean if they are willing to try to pick a fight with me in the middle of a crowded public place in the middle of they day no telling what they do at night. Maybe I am just getting older and not hip with the kids, but I don't remember any of my friends or people I knew in passing acting like this. You see shit on the new likes this all the time.
you should have sped up and not stopped
CommieChipmunk
+488|6563|Portland, OR, USA

BeerzGod wrote:

2. I completely agree with your views on the current youth of America. Disrespectful, degenerate losers in my opinion. I credit it to our lazy society and a complete lack of parenting, which seems to be the "fad" these days. I don't speak of all youth... I would say about 50/50 which is sad.
k sorry, but fuck you.

I'm 17, I have had a steady job since I was 14 at a local eye clinic.  I volunteer for four hours every Sunday at a local hospital.  I maintain above a 4.0 GPA.  I just got back from a 25 mile ride on my road bike.  Lazy, disrespectful, degenerate losers eh?

Believe me asshole, it's not even close to 50/50.  There are plenty of quality kids out there, there will always be the trashy ones, but ffs... when I look at adults, they're not all cream of the crop if I do say so myself.

Four kids hit your car? ... erm sorry?  Two jerk offs - probably in their thirties - almost hit me with their cars today on that aforementioned bike ride, honked and road off.  Believe me, a dent in your fender doesn't quite compare to being run off the road by some thirty year old douche bag.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6700|67.222.138.85

Mitch wrote:

I hate those kind of kids. They cause good kids like me to get looked at strangly..
If anybody ever touched a new car of mine i would fucking slam them to death...
And up above us here you can see an excellent example of hypocraticus dumbassitus in its natural environment. These little beasties are known to lure the unsuspecting passerby into a false sense of security through small talk and a calm manner, but then attack at the slightest provocation. However without any sort of weapon or training they are mostly harmless, just a nuisance. More bark than bite, you could say.
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6649|Land of the Very Cold
men fight with their fists, pussies fight with guns.

I would have gone into a fight with the 4 kiddies there. Pride is more important than a suit.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Lesson to be learned here.

Always reverse into your parking bay.
Or into annoying little twats.
Wreckognize
+294|6478
Keep a gun in your glove box, when punkass kids try to intimidate you, pull it out and watch the bricks be shat.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6700|67.222.138.85

Soldier-Of-Wasteland wrote:

I would have gone into a fight with the 4 kiddies there. Pride is more important than a suit.
And here on our right a perfect example of a internatius testoseronius. These beasts tend to be very hot natured and quick to fight over small things such as small berries or fruit and are very territorial. Though they are quick to fight, due to a complete non-reliance on tools of any kind, are quick to back down when the going gets rough. If you find yourself cornered by these creatures, bluffing is usually a good way out.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

lawl
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Just don't stop backing out next time.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6649|Land of the Very Cold
I did kick a car before. Some lady was on her cellphone, and drove through a red light, stupid bitch. So I kicked her car, and I had my steeltoes on Her reaction was quite hilarious lol.

Last edited by Soldier-Of-Wasteland (2007-07-16 16:02:23)

geNius
..!.,
+144|6435|SoCal

Soldier-Of-Wasteland wrote:

Stupidity outweighs pride in this case.

I'm not sure if you read his story, but there were some key factors in it to note:
-At work
-Kids
-Costly possessions nearby (suit/car)

Your pride shouldn't be bruised by kids, unless you already have an inferiority complex.  Highschoolers are frustrating, because they're still too young to receive implied ass beating from an adult.

Last edited by geNius (2007-07-16 16:07:30)

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire
Using a gun in a situation like the one mentioned would be absolutely stupid ...ABSOLUTELY STUPID. No wonder the murder rate is so high in the US if this is the kind of mentality that exists there. What if the teenagers decide not to back down and call your bluff (teenagers can be dumbasses and often very gung-ho about this kind of shit)? You'd either end up looking like an asshole or else seriously injuring or killing some kids ...over a tiff.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard