Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6615|Camp XRay

So today I was supposed to have lunch with a client. Client canceled so I decided to be productive and pick something up and bring it back to my office.

The parking lot is tiny and I was wedge between to pick up trucks. I can't really see side to side backing out so I kinda creep out till i can see clearly to my left and right. Suddenly from the left come four little douche bags. They walk right behind my car even though I am clearly all ready in the process of backing out of my parking space.

Ok, my fault of course I can see through cars to tell your going to be walking right out in front of my car. Anyways one dumbass slams his fist down on the tailgate of my landrover.

**Two things you do not do to Marlboroman - Touch his car in a menacing manner, and talk inappropriately about his wife.

Just to give a little more prospective I have to wear a suit and tie to work everyday. These idiots look like they just crawled out of a dumpster somewhere. So they begin to circle my car. What am I supposed to do? Try to fight four kids in a seven hundred dollar suit?

**Also I am not bragging about the cost of the suit, I think I got it on sale and would not pay that much for one if I could.

Anyways so what is wrong with the youth of America? I don't understand why these are allowed in public in the first place. I mean if they are willing to try to pick a fight with me in the middle of a crowded public place in the middle of they day no telling what they do at night. Maybe I am just getting older and not hip with the kids, but I don't remember any of my friends or people I knew in passing acting like this. You see shit on the new likes this all the time.

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2007-07-16 14:50:57)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

1 - you are a bourgeois pig with your Land Rover and $700 suit.

2 - yeah, people are idiots

3 - verbally degrade them until they cry

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-07-16 14:53:41)

2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6768
Disrespectful. Rebelious. Dont think anyone can touch em.

Its been the same for years. It just takes a different form now.

EDIT: Your member title.......Personal philosophy: Clothing optional......and your suit.....dont really blend to well. lol.

Last edited by 2tuff (2007-07-16 14:53:50)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Should have just backed out as fast as you could once you saw them.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
Lesson to be learned here.

Always reverse into your parking bay.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6434|Stealth City, UK
Did you just leave after that?

Thats why you need a sawn-off in the glove box.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
At least you don't have to go to school with 1,500 of them.

2,000 kids in my school, not all of them are rotten.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
you know what calmed me down when i thought i was cock fucking shit when i was younger?

a good old fashioned ASS BEATING!!!!!!

and i mean a good one, at least a few days in the hospital..........ill tell you, i saw a whole new aspect of life holding my eye in my head.......very humbling experience.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6615|Camp XRay

Yea, really can't get into a fight with four guys on my lunch break.

Bullet, I have a carry permit but currently my wife, who also has heres, carriers it in here glove box because she works in the ghetto.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Eww.. you drive a Land Rover?

On topic however, those kids sound like a superball is bigger than their brains. There are plenty of examples of full out fistfights that start out of conflicts like the aforementioned one, but could have easily been avoided with a bit of maturity, understanding, and words. Sure, there a lot of stupid people in this world. Right on that note you can bet that you are smarter and have more sense than millions or perhaps billions of people, but there are just as many who would not do anything hostile in response to you or even be stupid enough to walk in front of your car while backing out.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO
Wow sound like chavs to be honest, hell you should of just run over them and done the world a favour.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Parker wrote:

you know what calmed me down when i thought i was cock fucking shit when i was younger?

a good old fashioned ASS BEATING!!!!!!

and i mean a good one, at least a few days in the hospital..........ill tell you, i saw a whole new aspect of life holding my eye in my head.......very humbling experience.
Eh, the first time being beaten up it is humbling.  After that its just a hassle and a few days of hurt.  It did make me a better person though...
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Bullet, I have a carry permit but currently my wife, who also has heres, carriers it in here glove box because she works in the ghetto.
I suppose if your company found out that you carried something at work then they may be a bit pissed? I don't know because that kind of issue doesn't occur in the UK.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6615|Camp XRay

DesertFox- wrote:

Eww.. you drive a Land Rover?
saved up all my money since i was young to buy it when i turned 18. trust me i would have rather wear shorts and sandals but i don't really have a choice.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire
Sounds to me like you nearly ran them over pulling out too fast. I got in a fight with a guy for running over my foot once so maybe I'm biased?

Beyond that though ...yes, the youth of today are douche bags.
Parker
isteal

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I suppose if your company found out that you carried something at work then they may be a bit pissed? I don't know because that kind of issue doesn't occur in the UK.
either way, the situation he described would NOT have warranted the use of a firearm.

in fact, as he knows since he has a CCW permit, when he carries he has to avoid situations like that........if he did want to play mr badass, he could have gotten jumped and his own weapon taken, or could have wound up shooting one of the bastards himself.
its a whole different set of rules when firearms come into play.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6189|Cali
You could have:
A.) Called the Police
or
B.) Taken your clothes off and started the Revolution.
also, tell them how big your E-penis is on BF2s.com
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

Parker wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

either way, the situation he described would NOT have warranted the use of a firearm.

in fact, as he knows since he has a CCW permit, when he carries he has to avoid situations like that........if he did want to play mr badass, he could have gotten jumped and his own weapon taken, or could have wound up shooting one of the bastards himself.
Well I wouldn't know coming from the UK, never even have to think about that kind of situation with a firearm.

He could've just done the old 'open one side of suit and show handgun' manoeuvre though.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO
or C) show pictures of his siggy, that would scare me into either A) running away or B) tearing out my own eyes, don't even ask how i managed to type this.

Last edited by Noobeater (2007-07-16 15:05:33)

jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

No much you can do, except back and and assume they will get out the way. White kids today have real issues.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
lol grandpa
those dern ragamuffins
back in my day we knew respect

This happened to me about a month ago:  I'm pulling out and some dude thirty feet away is talking with his friends...he's directly behind me the whole time and I can see him...I pull out thinking he'll move to the left or the right...instead he stops and stares at the back of my car, yelling at me.  I roll down the window and ask him to move to the right or the left, instead of walking down the center of the parking lot...more yelling, but he moves.  And there's the finger.  I smile, wave, and tell say "Thanks, I hope you don't get hit walking to your car from here."

I think anger management should be a prerequisite for everyone...

However, there are some gangs where I live who will do something like happened to you, pull you out of the car beat the piss out of you and steal your car.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6615|Camp XRay

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

You could have:
A.) Called the Police
or
B.) Taken your clothes off and started the Revolution.
also, tell them how big your E-penis is on BF2s.com
its kinda small, only eight in.

Correct Parker, my wife knows how to safe operate it, and the only time she would ever attempt to use it if some crack head tried to rape her as she was getting in her car. which has happened several times in the are she works. also we are considering just getting her a taser instead and putting the gun in the safe at our house.
Parker
isteal

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Parker wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Well I wouldn't know coming from the UK, never even have to think about that kind of situation with a firearm.

He could've just done the old 'open one side of suit and show handgun' manoeuvre though.
oh, i know you dont have to deal with anything like that, so i was just letting you know.

even as much as *showing* the gun can get him into big trouble.
it HAS to be concealed in order to carry it legally.....they dont want ANYONE to know its there.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Parker wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Parker wrote:

oh, i know you dont have to deal with anything like that, so i was just letting you know.

even as much as *showing* the gun can get him into big trouble.
it HAS to be concealed in order to carry it legally.....they dont want ANYONE to know its there.
Man you guys can be so quick to get the guns involved, what happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? If you were a good enough fighter your suit wouldn't even get creased!
Radical-Archetype
Banned
+1|6122|Sweet home Chicago
A couple things I hate:

-Thugs (chavs)
-Gang Activity (cowards have to fight in large groups because they're individually weak)
-Drug Abuse (I'm not talkin about you stoners that are still high from that joint you smoked last week) but heroin,Meth,Crack,Pills
-Trashy people who breed more trash and pollute our gene pool.
-Asshole Drunkards/whinos who cause domestic/family problems.
-George Bush
-Donal Rumsfeld/Dick Cheney suck each others szebs.
-oh  I tell ya I  the list goes on and on.
-People who try to Drag others down.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard