Poll

Would You Support Your Country Conducting Apartheid Policies?

Yes, it's my country and I would support it20%20% - 18
No, I would support human rights79%79% - 68
Total: 86
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

David.Podedworny wrote:

Whats your last name?
Atta
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Whats your last name?
Atta
Atta cockson? Makes sense.
san4
The Mas
+311|6705|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

Depends what you mean by "apartheid". Every country gives minimal rights to people it considers illegal immigrants.
Please provide examples where apartheid would be correct.
I thought I just did. Does your definition of apartheid cover giving minimal rights to illegal immigrants?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

David.Podedworny wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Sorry, but Podedgayney is the gayest name i've ever come across.

You're white? male? What's your point? You won't be liable to apartheid? You keep on dreaming.

As the OP suggests, theoretically the government would set the rules and apartheid is enforced through brutal means.  Said government for example could quite easily label whites as war mongering fools and should be punished for your slave trading antics resulting in oppression for the rest of eternity.

Just because there are more of you doesn't mean you wont get it in the ass.  It was the black majority that was oppressed by the white minority in South Africa....and the same bullshit is tolerated by the free world in Palestine.

Hope you enjoyed your Spanking.
Podedworny is my real name. It's Polish/Ukrainian. Whats your last name? Cockson?

Historically White Male's have been the creators of apartheid. I may be but i will fight back and cause a revenge apartheid. You keep on doing what you do with cdog.

Sins of the Father are to be never passed on to the son.

The US is the only nation where the minority has more power then the majority.

Whats with the gay innuendos? Hiding something?
I don't give a crap about your heritage.

We are not talking from a historical perspective.  The white males have always been the creators true, but the potential still exists for another race to set apartheid policies that would discriminate against white people.  Your YES to apartheid smacks of a racist overtones, considering the logical answer to apartheid and discrimination is always no.   Furthermore, the Government would also have the power to ensure father to sons sins are brought to 'justice'....

Cant comment on the US sentance.  I don't live there.  Any sane American want to challenge his claim?

Never spanked a chick? wow....
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

Depends what you mean by "apartheid". Every country gives minimal rights to people it considers illegal immigrants.
I thought I just did. Does your definition of apartheid cover giving minimal rights to illegal immigrants?
Apartheid is any policy of racial segregation conducted officially by a country or government against an ethnic group or race.  The most notorious was the South African Apartheid.  Let's assume that aliens are illegally so they don't have citizen rights.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Whats your last name?
Atta
Nah its Abdul Jabar Your Getting Raped in Iraq Bong Laden.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
bogo24dk
+26|6523
I think over half of people here are lying for sure. They support Apartheid without even knowing it.

P.S. Nice one Serge

Last edited by bogo24dk (2007-07-16 16:41:22)

san4
The Mas
+311|6705|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Apartheid is any policy of racial segregation conducted officially by a country or government against an ethnic group or race.  The most notorious was the South African Apartheid.  Let's assume that aliens are illegally so they don't have citizen rights.
South African blacks in white neighborhoods were present there illegally. Is it apartheid when they had no rights there?

Every country places significant restrictions on the rights of certain residents but not others.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

South African blacks in white neighborhoods were present there illegally. Is it apartheid when they had no rights there?

Every country places significant restrictions on the rights of certain residents but not others.
It's very different.  Aliens are not citizens in this case of the US, so they have no rights under the US law.  South African blacks were citizens of South Africa, and they should have had the same rights than white people atm.  They lost their rights coz of this stupid Apartheid policy of separating people according to their race.  The white people living in exclusive white neighborhoods and black people living in the bantustans were the Apartheid.  Now, if you want to compare the law of the US with such racist policy of segregation that's your problem.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-16 17:11:56)

David.P
Banned
+649|6290

m3thod wrote:

I don't give a crap about your heritage.

We are not talking from a historical perspective.  The white males have always been the creators true, but the potential still exists for another race to set apartheid policies that would discriminate against white people.  Your YES to apartheid smacks of a racist overtones, considering the logical answer to apartheid and discrimination is always no.   Furthermore, the Government would also have the power to ensure father to sons sins are brought to 'justice'....

Cant comment on the US sentance.  I don't live there.  Any sane American want to challenge his claim?

Never spanked a chick? wow....
Well you said my name was gay so i just explained where it came from.

Just like the Janjaweed are doing in Darfur?

Just watch a few episodes of our tv news and you'll see how the government is bending over backwards for these bastard's who wanna kill us.

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Whats your last name?
Atta
Nah its Abdul Jabar Your Getting Raped in Iraq Bong Laden.
Another Homosexual Innuendo. Jesus Christ! Just do it all ready! Take the first steps out of your walk-in closet, Past you're pink clothes, And come out and admit it!

bogo24dk wrote:

I think over half of people here are lying for sure. They support Apartheid without even knowing it.

P.S. Nice one Serge
So Fucken true.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL
In all reality, there's no need to implement a law.

In most american cities, communities are divided by race and income level, and the members of separate communities rarely interact.
the only difference is that i can go into an all black low income area, and they can come into white suburbia without violating any actual laws, but they cant afford to move out of the slums, and i certainly dont want to move in...
l41e
+677|6665

David.Podedworny wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Whats your last name?
Atta
Hooray for proving you can't tell the difference between last and first names.
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

k30dxedle wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Atta
Hooray for proving you can't tell the difference between last and first names.
I was Joking.(Unlike some other people)
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01

David.Podedworny wrote:

m3thod wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Yes because i'm an asshole.
What makes you think you wont be the one that will be oppressed?

GJ owning yourself.
I'm white, straight, male. GJ letting me own you.
i used to like reading your posts and found your opinions interesting, but what you just said is either pretty ignorant or arrogant, imo.

edit: but if you were saying it tongue in cheek, then, my mistake.

Last edited by tthf (2007-07-16 19:57:48)

Master*
Banned
+416|6511|United States

sergeriver wrote:

Would You Support Your Country Conducting Apartheid Policies?
Hellz no, dont you see the trouble it caused in South Africa and Its a form of segregation which I am totally against.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-07-16 19:59:48)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
No I do not support apartheid, but I refuse to label anyone that wants to live a segragated life as a racist or bigot.
agent146
+127|6403|Jesus Land aka Canada
its going to be kinda hard when you live a place that has alot of multicultural though ....so do we do it with the 5 colour system? or what? LOl. but seriously Apartheid ...for what? lol can you image: "alright jews to the left and everyone else to right"
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6536|Πάϊ

usmarine2005 wrote:

What did we do now?
lol good one

David.Podedworny wrote:

I'm white, straight, male. GJ letting me own you.
but this guy is a born comedian
ƒ³
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

No I do not support apartheid, but I refuse to label anyone that wants to live a segragated life as a racist or bigot.
If you don't condemn their attitude you are accomplice.  Silence isn't doing the right thing and much less helping those who are racists or bigots.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

No, because that isn't what apartheid is. It is perfectly normal for citizens of a country to have more rights than non-citizens. Apartheid is when you have fewer rights because of religion of ethnicity. If your lack of rights is due to your legal status, that's not apartheid - unless your legal status has been determined based upon your race/religion - which in the case of illegal immigrants it has not.
Lai
+186|6168
I think this ia a bad poll, because I'm not for "appartheid", but that doesn't mean I support human rights. At least not human rights as in the unviversal human rights treaty.

Before I instantly get flamed: I don't support it because:
A. I don't think death penalty should be banned under all circumstances and

B. I don't consider it to be legitimately universal. Did all 6 billion people sign the treaty? No! Did all governements etc., representing the respective 6 billion, sign the treaty? No! Then why is it universal? Because another UN treaty states that universal treaties can be universal without every affected person signing them. However, did all 6 billion or their representatives sign that other UN treaty? No! Then why is it legitamate, well because it's a completely ridicilous treaty that legitimizes itself.
stef10
+173|6499|Denmark

David.Podedworny wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Sorry, but Podedgayney is the gayest name i've ever come across.

You're white? male? What's your point? You won't be liable to apartheid? You keep on dreaming.

As the OP suggests, theoretically the government would set the rules and apartheid is enforced through brutal means.  Said government for example could quite easily label whites as war mongering fools and should be punished for your slave trading antics resulting in oppression for the rest of eternity.

Just because there are more of you doesn't mean you wont get it in the ass.  It was the black majority that was oppressed by the white minority in South Africa....and the same bullshit is tolerated by the free world in Palestine.

Hope you enjoyed your Spanking.
Podedworny is my real name. It's Polish/Ukrainian. Whats your last name? Cockson?

Historically White Male's have been the creators of apartheid. I may be but i will fight back and cause a revenge apartheid. You keep on doing what you do with cdog.

Sins of the Father are to be never passed on to the son.

The US is the only nation where the minority has more power then the majority.

Whats with the gay innuendos? Hiding something?
The bit about Sins of the Father are to be never passed on to the son. It sounds a bit biblical. If you think you have that in the bible then its wrong. if the father make some serious sins. like hating god. then the next generations will be cursed.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6371
It already does, when I took the NY State Troopers test, You were given 10 extra points for being a minority. Liberals at work.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

If you don't condemn their attitude you are accomplice.  Silence isn't doing the right thing and much less helping those who are racists or bigots.
I see, then I shale condemn ALL the Italians in"Little Italy", ALL the blacks in "Harlem", ALL the Chinese in "Chinatown", ALL the Cubans in "Little Havanna", ALL the Greeks in "Little Greece" ALL of the Koreans in "Koreatown" etc........ as bigots and racists. Or are you saying your attitude is only reserved for WHITE PEOPLE who want to enjoy living amongst their own as well?

I dunno, sounds kinda racist to me Serge.

Last edited by lowing (2007-07-17 07:27:30)

Hymenator
+1|6671
I would on one condition.

I get to deport all men and every woman I deemed ugly. And I'd put up SAM sites every 100 metres, have the whole country a No Fly Zone and a massive minefield around our capital city.

Under these conditions...Certainly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard