majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
Okay here is my problem.  I need a new ipod (specifically the 30gb video) but I don't know if there is going to be something new coming out.

There have been many rumors around the web about a new ipod...a simple google search shows pics of a new possible ipod.  So should I wait for the new ipod or just get the video now?

And please no "ipods suck, get a zune".  I will ask all those replies to get deleted.  ipods have always served me great and I couldn't be happier with them.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6696|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
I think that's an iphone
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Yeah I was thinking that alot of those drawings were mistaken for the iPhone
Smithereener
+138|6286|California
https://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/newipod38vh.jpg
Interesting, looks like a touch screen. Makes me actually want an iPod.

I don't know about this new iPod or anything, but even if it isn't just a rumour, chances are, it's not going to come out in the near future. So I suppose it'd be better to just get a current generation iPod unless you want to wait.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6162|14072
In my opinion, the Creative .mp3 players are better, but I do like the iPhone.
ReDevilJR
+106|6321

Smithereener wrote:

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/up … od38vh.jpg
Interesting, looks like a touch screen. Makes me actually want an iPod.

I don't know about this new iPod or anything, but even if it isn't just a rumour, chances are, it's not going to come out in the near future. So I suppose it'd be better to just get a current generation iPod unless you want to wait.
That's really old news, I remember when those images first appeared and people thought they'd come out in April of 2006, pretty silly if you ask me.
RECONDO67
+60|6606|miami FL
you will never be able to catch up with technology so don't bother thinking about those things.\
get what you think you can afford and feels good right now.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
having the volume, play, pause, etc, on the screen is going to fuck up the screen MUCH faster than it was before, and the screen got fucked up FAST before.
trippy982
+34|6368
iPhone Nano is rumored to come out Q4 of this year.  Not sure when the next iPod will come out.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I have a 30gig video iPod right now and I love it. I had it with me all through Iraq and never had a problem other than the screen got scratched up.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

SgtHeihn wrote:

I have a 30gig video iPod right now and I love it. I had it with me all through Iraq and never had a problem other than the screen got scratched up.
Should've bought the iSkin for it. 1cm of rubber all around and a think but clear plastic infront of the screen.
Can take quite a beating!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
I'd just get a 30GB iPod. I love mine, you won't regret it!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead
this looks sexy. And a camera. ooo
https://www.bolicious.com/misc/6th_iPod_by_Bo.jpg
majorassult
I <3 ak101
^^hahah  that just looks funny looking

But anyways I think ill just go out for the video now.  Thanks for the help everyone
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

In my opinion, the Creative .mp3 players are better, but I do like the iPhone.
zune

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard