/3loodWor/<
+1|6134|Australia
i dont understand why there is a forgive button when no one ever uses it. i think its stupid that people run in front of a chopper or jet then punish when its they're own doing. its bs. why dont they just get rid of the punish button...

/3loodWork
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6481|P-way, NJ
Dude that is a nice sig.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
I forgive....

BTW, your sig is broken
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
if it's my fault i always forgive, or if i run into someone's grenade, not really my fault, but it's not like it was intentional either

i usually only punish when i don't understand why i was TK'd or it was blatant
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Being punished doesn't do much, it's just annoying, like being bitchslapped.
"Oh no you di'in'!"
I still remember to flame anyone who punishes me undeservedly, or even rightfully after I say sorry. It takes the pain away.
I always consider the circumstances of each teamkill. I have 15 seconds to mull it over so I may as well do something. If it was clearly intentional or on a level of idiocy that deserves punishment I will, but generally I forgive.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

genius_man16 wrote:

if it's my fault i always forgive, or if i run into someone's grenade, not really my fault, but it's not like it was intentional either

i usually only punish when i don't understand why i was TK'd or it was blatant
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6335
i stoped forgiving idiots along time ago i only forgive friends now lol or if you say sorry
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

ChevyLee86 wrote:

i stoped forgiving idiots along time ago i only forgive friends now lol or if you say sorry
You're a real winner...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

I was playing on wake and jumped into a jeep, was a passenger and was then driven into the plane as it was taking off. Whoever the pilot was sure was mad, cause he was saying how he'd screenshot both of us and was going to report it, etc.

All I could do was say I wasn't driving, sorry. It had auto punished the poor guy flying and he was on -8 because of it. (he may have sniped someone out of the seat to get it I don't know)

I do wish though I could punish a commander who drops arty on me and my squad for no reason. I usually then respawn and flashbang him a few times.

- Blames it on school holidays.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DSRTurtle
+56|6684

ChevyLee86 wrote:

I do the same, unless it was my fault that led you to tking me.  Then I forgive.
Zubakov
+7|6131|Australia, Newcastle
I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother with punishing anymore, auto forgive and let bygons be bygons. However, if the guy purposely shoots me point blank with a shot gun repeatedly....punish all the way.

Last edited by Zubakov (2007-07-13 22:57:54)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6298
I punsih for everything.  I purposly jump infront of jeeps, tanks , jets and choppers jut to punish a guy and watch him scream.  Punish is the way to tell everyone in a game DONT TOUCH MY JET OR ILL PUNISH YOU
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
i hate people who punish me for them running onto the grenade they watched me throw into a room and chased it... i think some of these people are a bit slow in the head
Zubakov

Backupwayback wrote:

I punsih for everything.  I purposly jump infront of jeeps, tanks , jets and choppers jut to punish a guy and watch him scream.  Punish is the way to tell everyone in a game DONT TOUCH MY JET OR ILL PUNISH YOU
This post in itself is worth a good punish.

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
I ALWAYS punish, no exceptions.

Its even better when they rage at you or join your squad and cry.
Zubakov

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Even if it is your own fault?

Like running up the back of a tank in a FAV or DPV for instance...
Ricerckt93
+69|6651
My favorite is when some idiot forces a TK, punishes, and then cries to an Admin, saying you TK'ed for a vehicle.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I take it you're quite short tempered then?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6146|San Antonio, Texas
Most of the time I forgive, because this is war; A stray bullet or nade is bound to hit you one day. I try not to be a trigger-happy son of a gun, so I don't get many teamkills. Most of mine take place in vehicles. After killing my allies, you type sorry into the teamchat.

But if some scurvy dog blasted me with intent to TK, then a punish. Sometimes if I'm unsure, I ask was that an accident.
999#Tito
+7|6234
I only forgive if I get tk and i get revived just before I get a death,period.
mrlonewolf001
+1|6290

ChevyLee86 wrote:

same
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6624|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I forgive all the time, unless the guy really ran up to me and shot me.  I do punish, every time, when I'm TKed as commander, because wtf I'm lying in a corner not moving at all, there's no way that was a mistake.

and people who punish me when it was an accident or when i unintentionally kill them in the act of taking out tanks/APCs, I curse them out and tell them that I'm going to give them a reason to punish me, then if that doesn't get me kicked I cram my AK up their ass the rest of the round.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

I usually forgive if it was just a freak occurance.

But even most accidents are noob accidents.  Like getting TV missiled in my tank by a chopper on our own team.

"Sorry, man"

no, punished.

Stupid mistake. 

But really, a punish only goes to your auto kick TK limit.  you lose the points either punish or no punish.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6568|Portland, OR, USA
sometimes, I jump in front of moving vehicles just so I can press "page down"
bombardier9999
+20|6482
Called a forced tk, every punk ass bitch mother fucker does it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard