daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Dont push when taking a shit. It fucks you up quite literally, all kinds of injuries can occur, to name a couple, Hernia, losss of blood pressure(loss of blood pressure is an injury?!!). Most likely its as a member stated earlier, pushed too hard/stood up too quick/loss of balance/minor concussion. Likely source. Even though, please go see your doctor. I hope its not serious my man.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-07-12 14:32:38)

-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6235|Leeds, WestYorkshire

san4 wrote:

Blacking out like that sounds pretty serious to me. Worth a trip to the doctor now because it could be worse if it happens again.
yeh hes right!!,

maybe a poltergeist bent u over the bath and bummed your rusty brown ring
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop
You prob feel asleep standing up, It has happened to me i woke up so to say runing around bleeding like hell, scary shit
daddyofdeath
Lol Magpie replying to this post , and his profile stating he is from Uranus.Oh the irony.  No disrespect intended at all magpie m8.
Magpie

daddyofdeath wrote:

Lol Magpie replying to this post , and his profile stating he is from Uranus.Oh the irony.  No disrespect intended at all magpie m8.
Lol I should realy change that,

oh yeah here have some coal....
daddyofdeath
Lol, here, i'll swap you for a cookie m8.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Its called "Little Boy" syndrome.

its what happens when you get bent over like a proverbial "Little Boy" by your father.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6150|Scotland
Constipated on the toilet - more blood in your head, stood up too fast had a head rush BAM black out for a few seconds, prolly fell and hit something.
Rogue_granny
+22|6567

Chodda wrote:

it was probably the dump.
Classic
d.cripz
+29|6410
do you have orange hair?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
The series of events, namely, that he got up and continued to be conscious for several moments, suggests something other than a low blood pressure blackout. Having low blood pressure myself, I can tell you that the effect is immediate, and while I have never actually lost consciousness, it is an interesting experience.

To me this sounds more like an epileptic seizure, which can be set off by visual cues. The sweat and the cuts on your stomach suggest that you were thrashing around.  You need to tell a doctor about this, ASAP. You could literally die if I'm right and you stop breathing the next time.
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6656|Cambridge, England

Skruples wrote:

The series of events, namely, that he got up and continued to be conscious for several moments, suggests something other than a low blood pressure blackout. Having low blood pressure myself, I can tell you that the effect is immediate, and while I have never actually lost consciousness, it is an interesting experience.

To me this sounds more like an epileptic seizure, which can be set off by visual cues. The sweat and the cuts on your stomach suggest that you were thrashing around.  You need to tell a doctor about this, ASAP. You could literally die if I'm right and you stop breathing the next time.
Yeah epilepcy does sound like the most rational cause so far, i would see a doctor about this ASAP as it sound squite dangerous.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Yeah, go check for epilepsy. It's not to play with. I lost a relative (Not even 20 years old) in epilepsy about a year ago. If the doctors don't find anything wrong with you, you should get a phsycic to check the house. If there's a spirit that poseses you, you should do everything to get rid of it. I've been posessed myself once, and believe me, it's not a nice experience. I also passed out. My nails dug into my hands... Chatolic rituals tend to work, but witch rituals usually work better, even if they're harder to get working. And no, I'm not joking. Everything here is 100% true.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Freezer7Pro wrote:

you should get a phsycic to check the house. If there's a spirit that poseses you, you should do everything to get rid of it. I've been posessed myself once, and believe me, it's not a nice experience. I also passed out. My nails dug into my hands... Chatolic rituals tend to work, but witch rituals usually work better, even if they're harder to get working. And no, I'm not joking. Everything here is 100% true.
Bollocks

Last edited by fatherted13 (2007-07-13 15:33:09)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

fatherted13 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

you should get a phsycic to check the house. If there's a spirit that poseses you, you should do everything to get rid of it. I've been posessed myself once, and believe me, it's not a nice experience. I also passed out. My nails dug into my hands... Chatolic rituals tend to work, but witch rituals usually work better, even if they're harder to get working. And no, I'm not joking. Everything here is 100% true.
Bollocks
You may believe whatever you want. I'm not Chatolic. Not even christian. But I've been through getting posessed by a guy who hanged himself in ou new appartment. It's horrible. It's just... painful, I got trapped in somekind of paralell world... something. I can't explain it. It's just horrible.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Magpie

Freezer7Pro wrote:

If there's a spirit that poseses you, you should do everything to get rid of it. I've been posessed myself once, and believe me, it's not a nice experience. I also passed out. My nails dug into my hands... Chatolic rituals tend to work, but witch rituals usually work better, even if they're harder to get working. And no, I'm not joking. Everything here is 100% true.
wtf
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702

Freezer7Pro wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Bollocks
You may believe whatever you want. I'm not Chatolic. Not even christian. But I've been through getting posessed by a guy who hanged himself in ou new appartment. It's horrible. It's just... painful, I got trapped in somekind of paralell world... something. I can't explain it. It's just horrible.
I'm not sure if you're serious, but, if you are, you were not possessed. Whatever happened to you also sounds like it has a neurological cause, and I would consult a doctor. Do not pay a psychic to do anything, they'll just tell you whatever they think you want to hear and take your money. Psychics are a load of crap.

As far as your so called possession, that is far better explained by your subconscious mind trying to 'fill in the blanks' retroactively when confronted with an unknown situation, the same as the original poster. I.E: something bad happens, something you don't want to happen again. In order for you to control whether it happens again, your mind has to explain it in some way. You know someone hanged himself in the apartment, the culture in which you live has folk tales about spirits and ghosts and whatnot; your brain puts all the pieces together and comes up with you were possessed, when, in fact, you probably had some sort of seizure as well.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Freezer7Pro wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Bollocks
Finnish people can be possessed? I always thought it wos Africans and people from the Caribbean who are into witchcraft - and I'm not being racist here
PE
+2|6158

InfectiousShadow wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Yes, it did eventually, but it was hard to open my eyes, and it felt like something terribly wrong had happened.
Sounds like rape to me...
Sounds like daddy was getting a little frisky
lol

but realy sounds like your a psycho!!!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

PE wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Sounds like rape to me...
Sounds like daddy was getting a little frisky
lol

but realy sounds like your a psycho!!!
Grammar note: But really, sounds like you're a phsyco!!!

@HMS: Yes
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
Wow, this is starting to sound scarier for me.  I am more worried about my health then I am worried about how weird it was.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

Skruples wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Bollocks
I'm not sure if you're serious, but, if you are, you were not possessed. Whatever happened to you also sounds like it has a neurological cause, and I would consult a doctor. Do not pay a psychic to do anything, they'll just tell you whatever they think you want to hear and take your money. Psychics are a load of crap.

As far as your so called possession, that is far better explained by your subconscious mind trying to 'fill in the blanks' retroactively when confronted with an unknown situation, the same as the original poster. I.E: something bad happens, something you don't want to happen again. In order for you to control whether it happens again, your mind has to explain it in some way. You know someone hanged himself in the apartment, the culture in which you live has folk tales about spirits and ghosts and whatnot; your brain puts all the pieces together and comes up with you were possessed, when, in fact, you probably had some sort of seizure as well.
As a fact, I can prove you wrong. I went to a doctor to check if there was anything wrong with my blood pressure, heart etc, and I also went to a phsycologist to check if it was something subliminal. Nothing. And the person who did the excorcism (In lack of a better word) didn't charge anything. And I've seen many strange things in this house.

specops10-4 wrote:

Wow, this is starting to sound scarier for me.  I am more worried about my health then I am worried about how weird it was.
Yeah, you should not rule out epilepsy just because of my stories. As we've all said before: Go to a doctor, check yourself up.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-13 16:41:39)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

specops10-4 wrote:

It's the weekend. Go to church this Sunday and confess thy sins. The Lord forgiveth those who repent
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702

Freezer7Pro wrote:

As a fact, I can prove you wrong. I went to a doctor to check if there was anything wrong with my blood pressure, heart etc, and I also went to a phsycologist to check if it was something subliminal. Nothing. And the person who did the excorcism (In lack of a better word) didn't charge anything. And I've seen many strange things in this house.
As a fact, you did nothing to prove me wrong. I suggested that your problem was neurological, and, aside from the psychologist, who specializes in behavioral as opposed to neurological problems, you didn't get that checked. It probably isn't a problem, because it seems to have been an isolated incident, but something going wrong in your brain is far, far, far more likely than you being possessed by the spirit of some guy that died in your apartment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard