el.fleisch
Member
+52|6682|Germany
Please look at this stats:

colletMauris
http://bf2s.com/player/68819062/

284h playtime and a K/D of 0.05? Awesome! And seems not to be a stat-padder-victim, the worst enemy is "only" 13...
kn0ckahh
Member
+98|6677|netherlands, sweet lake city
he probably has a PC that can hardly run bf2 but has some sort of  crazy psychotic urge to still play it

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2007-07-12 02:57:54)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6560|Gold coast, Aus.
At least he plays for fun right? right?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6402|A W S M F O X
And we care......why?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6280|Atlanta, Georgia
This horrible game?! Who can play it with all these bugs! Wait... I can.
twiistaaa
Member
+87|6607|mexico
it would have to be a kid. i mean i dont think ive ever seen submachine gun as favourite and he has an ok amount of cp (not great but its his best stat).
fabiator14
Member
+7|6090|Normandy - France
13hours in medic and ...only 3 health points!!!

he surely played as an observator
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6504|Area 51
He's French, what would you have expected otherwise?
agent146
Member
+127|6325|Jesus Land aka Canada

gene_pool wrote:

At least he plays for fun right? right?
ya the point is that he plays for fun...........i don't know why but i keep on LOLing that he is french.
EDIT: well its just a case of the bell curve. you got your uber smart kids with 3.0 k/d, you have your main pack kids at 1-2 k/d, and then you have in this case the REALLY REALLY "differently abled" with 0.05k/d

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-12 03:28:16)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6399|UK

kn0ckahh wrote:

he probably has a PC that can hardly run bf2 but has some sort of  crazy psychotic urge to still play it
Hey shush that's my pc!
Hover your mouse cursor over his total vehicle kills accounts for 147% of kills.

Last edited by wah1188 (2007-07-12 03:29:35)

TheGiantSE
Member
+14|6410|Sweden
Hehe now I feel like a really good player after looking at that

He seems to like Heli but maybe he is just flying transport?
And ride as a passenger in the tank...

But still even Stevie Wonder should be able to kill more ppl during 280 h
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6506|NYC / Hamburg

RDMC(2) wrote:

He's French, what would you have expected otherwise?
I'm surprised he has any kills at all
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6399|UK

TheGiantSE wrote:

Hehe now I feel like a really good player after looking at that

He seems to like Heli but maybe he is just flying transport?
And ride as a passenger in the tank...

But still even Stevie Wonder should be able to kill more ppl during 280 h
God that was a good one made me chuckle! +1
Parky-GTAF-h
Member
+1|6343
He could be young, my little brother has an account, he's only 7

http://bf2s.com/player/78619639/

Thats his, I admit, I've helped him along the way, say if he's close to his next rank, I'll get him a couple of points away from it while he's at school, then he gets it, it pleases him
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6342|Alberta, Canada

Parky-GTAF-h wrote:

Thats his, I admit, I've helped him along the way, say if he's close to his next rank, I'll get him a couple of points away from it while he's at school, then he gets it, it pleases him
That's nice.

Perhaps the guy uses the PLA's SMG?
That thing can't hit shit... It looks like a couple tubes with a trigger.
Gunner978
Member
+7|6215|USA

el.fleisch wrote:

Please look at this stats:

colletMauris
http://bf2s.com/player/68819062/

284h playtime and a K/D of 0.05? Awesome! And seems not to be a stat-padder-victim, the worst enemy is "only" 13...
This is the true account of the all famous "Crazy german kid" .. you can look him up on youtube and you'll know what im talking about
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6342|Alberta, Canada

Gunner978 wrote:

el.fleisch wrote:

Please look at this stats:

colletMauris
http://bf2s.com/player/68819062/

284h playtime and a K/D of 0.05? Awesome! And seems not to be a stat-padder-victim, the worst enemy is "only" 13...
This is the true account of the all famous "Crazy german kid" .. you can look him up on youtube and you'll know what im talking about
A German would never say he's French
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6136|Winland

LMAO.... Love it.

+1 mate
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6192|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Maybe hes a midget with no arms, but uses his feet/toes to control the periferals!!   Them midgets can be very resourceful you know.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6399|UK

Parky-GTAF-h wrote:

He could be young, my little brother has an account, he's only 7

http://bf2s.com/player/78619639/

Thats his, I admit, I've helped him along the way, say if he's close to his next rank, I'll get him a couple of points away from it while he's at school, then he gets it, it pleases him
Awww I feel a lil tear welling up in my eye what a nice guy! Does he ever log into your account by "accident" and noobify your stats?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6601|Groningen, The Netherlands

el.fleisch wrote:

Please look at this stats:

colletMauris
http://bf2s.com/player/68819062/

284h playtime and a K/D of 0.05? Awesome! And seems not to be a stat-padder-victim, the worst enemy is "only" 13...
Lol, his vehicle kills make up 153% of his total kills
suomalainen_äijä
Member
+64|6104
who cares, let the guy play how he wants to
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6130|Roma
Kills : 31      Deaths : 5,003     

Dang, that must get boring looking at the screen for (15*5,003) 20.8 hours with only kill 31 people for it....
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Parky-GTAF-h
Member
+1|6343

wah1188 wrote:

Parky-GTAF-h wrote:

He could be young, my little brother has an account, he's only 7

http://bf2s.com/player/78619639/

Thats his, I admit, I've helped him along the way, say if he's close to his next rank, I'll get him a couple of points away from it while he's at school, then he gets it, it pleases him
Awww I feel a lil tear welling up in my eye what a nice guy! Does he ever log into your account by "accident" and noobify your stats?
haha, he's probably been on it a few times, be right though he knows what he's doing
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6696|06-01
maybe he's one of those peaceniks that go in game and dont fight...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard