Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

Can be asked here.
JaMrulezass
+47|6460|Hong Kong
Does mac sux because you hafta buy special "games for mac"?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear

JaMrulezass wrote:

Does mac sux because you hafta buy special "games for mac"?
They are not made for gaming but they do support many games.

http://www.apple.com/games/
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland
This thread appears to have been abandoned.

Population: 24 47 18 19 15 8 6 2 1
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
Say I have raw footage on my PC, say some bf footage. How could I go about transferring this footage to my iMac in order to edit on Fnal Cut.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Was this really in need of a sticky? It's not exactly like it's going to be used much, and there's no reason why Apple-whores can't make a thread like everyone else. Or can we have a 'Micro$oft / Windows / OS / Application Problem' sticky?
golgoj4
+51|6770|North Hollywood
How do I get rid of an annoying iPhone fanboy?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland

Superior Mind wrote:

Say I have raw footage on my PC, say some bf footage. How could I go about transferring this footage to my iMac in order to edit on Fnal Cut.
DVD / Memory Stick / Ethernet.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6438|Stealth City, UK

ghettoperson wrote:

Was this really in need of a sticky? It's not exactly like it's going to be used much, and there's no reason why Apple-whores can't make a thread like everyone else. Or can we have a 'Micro$oft / Windows / OS / Application Problem' sticky?
Berny made the thread------->Berny made it a sticky!

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-07-16 11:04:28)

jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

buLLet_t00th wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Berny mad the thread------->Berny made it a sticky!
Bern has the glue to do so.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

ghettoperson wrote:

Perhaps you should dig into my old mac (switchers) thread and see how many technical questions were asked, then go ahead and criticize my actions.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

leetkyle wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Right, but do you know what format the footage has to be in for it to work on the Mac. Also I have a 1gb memory stick, do you think that would be enough for about an hours worth of raw footage.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

Superior Mind wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Right, but do you know what format the footage has to be in for it to work on the Mac. Also I have a 1gb memory stick, do you think that would be enough for about an hours worth of raw footage.
You can hook the PC up via firewire. The mac will see the disc of the PC as an extra HD.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689

Bernadictus wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

You can hook the PC up via firewire. The mac will see the disc of the PC as an extra HD.
Oh, sweet.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Bernadictus wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Perhaps you should dig into my old mac (switchers) thread and see how many technical questions were asked, then go ahead and criticize my actions.
So they can't use Tech like everyone else to ask these questions?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

ghettoperson wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

So they can't use Tech like everyone else to ask these questions?
Yes they do, but someone questioned the use of this topic in here, I simply replied.
Maj.Do
+85|6748|good old CA
simple question.  Why does my macbook pro run sooo hot : |
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6563|NYC / Hamburg

because apple messed up horribly when designing it. Not that PC makers don't make the similar mistakes
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear
For running everday apps like the internet, AIM, and iTunes would you suggest macbook or macbook pro?  I will be doing no gaming but I want a fast computer that wont break down on me
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

What if my Apple has a worm?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

Hurricane wrote:

What if my Apple has a worm?
then throw it away of any of the windows.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland

majorassult wrote:

For running everday apps like the internet, AIM, and iTunes would you suggest macbook or macbook pro?  I will be doing no gaming but I want a fast computer that wont break down on me
A MacBook. My brother has one and it does all of the above easy!
Maj.Do
+85|6748|good old CA

leetkyle wrote:

majorassult wrote:

....get a pro!!! lol jk go with the macbook. i kind of regret getting a pro since i only use itunes, firefox, and aim on it.  waste of money : (
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

Maj.Do wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

majorassult wrote:

....get a pro!!! lol jk go with the macbook. i kind of regret getting a pro since i only use itunes, firefox, and aim on it.  waste of money : (
Install bootcamp and XP/Vista and you got a pretty good gaming laptop.
iamamuts
+2|6752|Lisse, Netherlands
Hi,

I'm thinking of bying a new computer, i prefer a laptop but i want to continue gaming.

Is a Macbook pro a good option running on vista?

Is that easy to instal vista on a macbook?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard